Rocknrolla - Articoli e interviste

« Older   Newer »
gemini21
view post Posted on 13/8/2008, 20:43

Secondo questo articolo il presidente della Warner Bros (che distribuisce il film in america) ha dichiarato che sebbene il film sia divertente è anche molto inglese e sarebbe quindi poco commerciale. Quindi secondo lui non merita una vasta distribuzione nei cinema americani. Il produttore del film, Silver, avrebbe un accordo con la Warner Bros perchè il film venga distribuito in 800 sale, ma il presidente della Warner avrebbe detto anche: "Per ora ci stiamo preparando a farlo uscire in ottobre, ma non credo che inizieremo con 800 sale."
Ora Silver starebbe cercando di trattare con la Lionsgate e la Sony Picture per cercare di trovare un nuovo acquirente che permetta una distribuzione più ampia.
Secondo il Los Angeles Times quelli che hanno visto il film dicono che non è affatto male. Il vero problema della Warner Bros sarebbe che hanno troppi film in uscita.

Guy Ritchie's RocknRolla 'too English' for US

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2552467/Gu...ish-for-US.html

Guy Ritchie could be heading for another cinematic flop after the Hollywood studio behind his new film said it was too English to be a commercial success.

By Anita Singh, Showbusiness Editor
Last Updated: 4:30PM BST 13 Aug 2008

Ritchie, the director otherwise known as Madonna's husband, has high hopes for his comeback vehicle, RocknRolla.

The gangster film is a tale of Russian mobsters in London's underworld and has echoes of his debut hit, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

It premieres in the UK next month and is set for a US release in October.

But Alan Horn, president of Warner Bros, has delivered some bad news for Ritchie.

"I think it's a well-made picture, but while it's funny in spots, it's very English," he told the Los Angeles Times. "I don't think it's broadly commercial. It feels like a film that deserves a spirited release, but not a wide one."

The film's producer, Joel Silver, has a deal with Warner Bros entitling his films to be released on 800 screens. Horn said: "For now, we're preparing to release the film in October, but I don't see it starting out on 800 screens."

Silver has reportedly shown the film to executives from rival studios Lionsgate and Sony Pictures, in the hope of finding a new buyer who will throw their marketing might behind the project.

Horn conceded that Warner Bros "might not be willing to spend the marketing money" that Silver wants, adding: "If Joel is thinking there is someone out there willing to spend twice as much money as we're willing to, I'm sure he will pursue that."

According to the Los Angeles Times, those who have seen the film say it is "not bad at all". Horn claimed the real problem is that Warner Bros has too many films to distribute, after merging with smaller company New Line, and prefers to concentrate its marketing spend on blockbusters such as The Dark Knight and the forthcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Other British films could suffer the same fate as RocknRolla, with Horn naming Danny Boyle's Slumdog Millionaire and questioning whether Warner's "can really do it justice".

Ritchie released Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels in 1998 to great acclaim and followed it up two years later with Snatch, starring Brad Pitt.

But Swept Away, his 2002 film in which Madonna played a spoilt socialite washed up on a desert island, was universally panned. His last film, Revolver, was released in 2005 to general indifference.

RocknRolla stars Thandie Newton and Gerard Butler, but features no A-list stars to tempt US audiences. Instead, the cast includes British talents Mark Strong, Tom Hardy and Tom Wilkinson, alongside new Bond girl Gemma Arterton.

view post Posted on 17/8/2008, 17:12

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

grrrr....Spero che almeno lo diano al cineforum sotto casa mia!!!!

gemini21
view post Posted on 20/8/2008, 18:39

Guy Ritchie on ‘RocknRolla’

http://www.timeout.com/film/features/show-...rocknrolla.html

As famous for his judo, karate and jujitsu skills, his dyslexia and his wife as he is for his pair of London gangster ‘entertainments’, ‘Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels’ and ‘Snatch’, Hatfield-born Guy Ritchie’s film career seemed to take a nose-dive with the undistributed ‘Swept Away’ and Kabbalah-coded ‘Revolver’. Thankfully, writes Wally Hammond, his latest, ‘RocknRolla’ sees him safely back in his old manor, among the familiar carnival of villains, scams and high-octane spills and thrills
My favourite film reading has long been the ‘guilty pleasures’ slot in the American magazine Film Comment where the likes of Martin Scorsese have described their fondness for such pilloried cinematic excursions as ‘One Million BC’ or ‘The Vampire Circus’. The films chosen, in the words of the great director ‘are not good. They’re guilty. But there are things in them that make you like them.’

This is not my view exactly of Guy Ritchie’s films. And certainly not how I explain myself to the unfairly disparaged ‘mockney’ director when
I meet him to discuss his new film down at his local London ‘boozer’ – which turns out to be the surprisingly upmarket The Punch Bowl in Mayfair, which he owns and where I can overhear cut-glass accents discussing promotional launches or perusing menus offering soup at £10 a bowl.

I like his films (excepting, of course, ‘Revolver’, which I hid from, and ‘Swept Away’, which managed to hide from me), finding them funny, intriguingly and seductively old-fashioned despite their jump-cut MTV trappings. I especially enjoy their teasing non-PC provocations on matters of class, sex, race and violence (which I assume are aimed straight at vaguely lefty, middle-class pedants such as myself). But I admit, within my small circle of friends and colleagues, I find myself an isolated, lone champion.

Looking for an ally, however, I find Ritchie, disappointingly, an inarticulate advocate in his own defence. Looking so assured, sitting in his three-piece suit and barking orders to his waiters, it seems strange that he is so adept at tying himself up in knots. The narrative strands of ‘RocknRolla’ – which sees Gerard Butler’s amusingly self-effacing minor criminal One-Two caught between the rock of Karel Roden’s menacing Russian millionaire and the hard place of Tom Wilkinson’s ‘headmaster of the old school’ gangster Lenny Cole – are as twisted and confusing as in his indecipherable last outing ‘Revolver’.

‘I think some time ago I set myself up for making scripts complicated,’ Ritchie explains, ‘because I’m interested in convoluted narrative. I like being able to jump into one story then jump back into another one. When I first started writing scripts, they were convoluted. And, ever since then, I’m only satisfied if I’m writing quite convoluted scripts. But I quite like reading unconvoluted scripts. But with me, I’m afraid I’ve set myself up for – yeah – convoluted ones.’

Ritchie is better discussing the connections ‘RocknRolla’ has with John Mackenzie’s ‘The Long Good Friday’, in their shared ways of looking at the changing landscape of London.

‘London seems to have changed such a lot in the past 20 years. I read an article on London by an American, which sparked my interest. And having spent quite a lot of time in the US I became aware of the disparity between now and 20 years ago. I was interested in reflecting that. So the Russian thing. And the whole idea that more money is made in houses, in property, more than in anything else.’

But, as the interview develops, I must admit to succumbing to that sinking feeling. My positive prompts – I say I see him in a long tradition of irreverent, class-tickling English comedy, stretching back to Ealing and beyond – are greeted with sidesteps in which he insists on presenting himself as unreconstructed man. Take for instance his response to my question on the representation of violence in his films.

‘The pencil?’ We’re discussing the use of one as a weapon. ‘Somebody once told me the story of a junkie stabbing the life out of someone with a pencil. And it was some stringy streak of piss who launched into a doorman with a pencil. And the doorman was outclassed. The skinny junkie with a pencil. I thought that was a funny idea.’

Or my suggestion that he is at his best dealing with group psychology and that he would be good at making war movies. Midway through outlining the two war films he has on the menu – alongside the 1890s-set Sherlock Holmes project he’s already announced – he again goes disconcertingly off-message. ‘A man often likes the piss taken out of himself by the group,’ he tells me. ‘But if there is a woman there, the dynamic changes. So I like the idea that men can feel so comfortable within their own company. They are happy to show their underside and don’t mind getting a good kicking in their underbelly.’

Ritchie is clearly not playing my game. I had come to praise Caesar not bury him. But, by the end of the interview, I no longer felt quite as comfortable in his company, nor with my own admiration for his films.

‘RocknRolla’ opens on Sept 5.

gemini21
view post Posted on 26/8/2008, 11:13

Un articolo su La Stampa (quasi un miracolo :uhm:)

I mafiosi russi secondo Guy Ritchie

http://www.lastampa.it/redazione/cmsSezion...35948girata.asp

Il nuovo film del signor Madonna tra sangue e ironia

CARDIFF
Guy Ritchie non è l’uomo più fortunato del mondo. Uno che fa il regista un po’ off e sposa Madonna è, come dice l’attore Mark Strong che lo conosce bene, in una situazione impossibile: «Per via del tipo di successo che ha avuto la sua produzione, e per chi ha sposato, Ritchie è sottoposto a criteri di giudizio che non si applicano alla gran parte dei registi. Il fatto che non sia andato fuori di testa e sia rimasto un ragazzo amabile, è un miracolo: il modo in cui lo dipingono è insopportabile». Tiene duro dunque, malgrado le botte mediatiche, il trentanovenne film maker inglese: che ha ripreso a lavorare duro dopo due disastri come Swept Away, remake del film di Lina Wertmuller con protagonista la sua signora, e il successivo Revolver. Il 5 settembre uscirà in America RocknRolla, un gangster thriller con Gerard Butler, mentre lui già è in fase di preproduzione per una nuova storia su Sherlock Holmes, con Robert Downey Jr.

Per l’occasione ha concesso una rara intervista all’Observer. Forse Sweet Away sarebbe andato meglio se Madonna non fosse stata protagonista? «Il film aveva un budget bassissimo, ed era stato concepito come una piccola cosa: ma quando c’è lei di mezzo, niente può essere piccolo. Doveva essere un film ironico, ma l’ironia si è persa dentro la sua fama». Ora si sente dire che il produttore abbia definito RocknRolla: «Un film non troppo commerciale, molto inglese, e con sprazzi divertenti», ma Ritchie difende la nuova creatura: «Nelle anteprime americane, è andato bene, come nel 2000 per Snatch con Brad Pitt. La storia è quella di due simpatici mascalzoni, Gerard Butler e Idris Elba, che si fanno prestare soldi per una truffa che va male». C’è un oligarca russo in stile Abramovich, che dal suo ufficio allo stadio di Wembley si occupa del boom del mercato immobiliare e non disdegna i metodi dell’ex esercito sovietico: vecchi e nuovi gangster, sangue e un caos di pallottole; compare pure una rockstar drogata (Toby Kebbell), che ha ispirato il titolo. Spiega Ritchie: «Mi è sembrato giusto fare un film sull’immobiliare: l’iniezione di denaro e gang straniere a Londra ha cambiato la skyline e la pancia della città, il crimine è diventato globale, nascosto sotto infrastrutture legali».

Nel 2006 si disse che lei stava per girare un documentario sulla Kabbalah... «Lo sto ancora facendo, non è semplice. C’è un gruppo di persone che raccoglie materiale». Ma lei è un seguace della Kabbalah? «Sono un tipo obiettivo. Ho simpatia per molte filosofie, ma sarebbe un errore essere un seguace di qualunque cosa, però è giusto che ognuno creda in quel che vuole, se non urta gli altri». E suo cognato Christopher, che spara a zero contro di lei e la definisce omofobo? «Il povero ragazzo ha scritto in uno stato di disperazione, non mi pare intelligente commentare: però credo che sia dura essere un omofobo, per uno che ha sposato Madonna».

meggy66
view post Posted on 26/8/2008, 11:54

apprezzo :clap: Guy Ritchie...secondo me e' molto coraggioso nel continuare a fare il regista nonostante parecchi insuccessi cinematografici, penso che lui creda nel suo lavoro malgrado tutte le critiche...e poi basta mettere sempre in mezzo sua moglie Madonna,lui non e' il signor Madonna come si legge nel sottotitolo,ma un cervello piu' che pensante!!!!!!

gemini21
view post Posted on 26/8/2008, 20:40

In questo sito ci sono le note di produzione del film. (Trascriverò poi qualche cosa su Gerry!)

http://totallyhollywoodhunksnews.com/Film/...Production.html

gemini21
view post Posted on 1/9/2008, 11:37

Guy Ritchie e Gerry sono apparsi in una trasmissione sulla tv inglese 'BBC breakfast'

Guy Ritchie ha detto di aver girato il film senza un finale... e poi vedranno.
Gerry ha aggiunto che sarà una trilogia...
e Ritchie ha confermato che Gerry sopravvive in questo film (n.d.t. ecco, così se è un flop si ritrova incastrato per altri due film!! :angry: )
e che è troppo bello per sbarazzarzi di lui. L'idea è quella di fare una trilogia, ora vedranno come va questo e poi si deciderà.

Ritchie on Rock N Rolla ending

http://www.moviehole.net/200815223-ritchie...-n-rolla-ending

Author: Clint Morris Date: Monday, September 1st, 2008 Time: 1:39 am

'Charley' caught an interview with "Rock N Rolla" director Guy Ritchie, and star Gerard Butler, on a UK TV show tonight. The boys had some interesting things to say about the film - largely on how it'll end.

In a separate interview today, Ritchie reportedly even mentioned his interest in having Russell Crowe play Dr. Watson in his upcoming "Sherlock Holmes" flick (which apparently hasn't even got a script yet, so could be a ways off).

Here's Charley :

Guy Ritchie and Gerard Butler were on BBC Breakfast discussing the release of Rock N Rolla, with its London Premiere tonight in Leicester Square.

Ritchie: "I actually shot the film with no ending and once it's done, we er.. assess it and see.."

Butler: "It'll be a trilogy, so.."

Ritchie: " Gerry does survive, yes. he was too good looking to get rid of him! The idea was to do a trilogy, so people'll see this one and we'll see how we go."

gemini21
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 11:02

Thandie ha detto che il giorno che doveva girare la scena di sesso con Gerry è arrivata sul set ed ha scoperto che Gerry non stava per niente bene, quindi si è rifiutata di baciarlo. Quindi Guy ha dovuto improvvisare e ne è venuta comunque fuori una delle scene più brillanti, anche se lei ha avuto difficoltà a fingere un orgasmo così vicino alla telecamera....

Thandie Newton's sickly sex

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebr...sickly-sex.html

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Thandie Newton refused to film her sex scene with Gerard Butler in 'RocknRolla' because he was ill.

The 35-year-old actress - who plays stunning accountant Stella in Guy Ritchie's new movie - insisted the scene didn't involve her kissing him after she realised how sick Gerard was.

Thandie - who is only seen romping with the hunky actor in the movie - told BANG Showbiz: "I arrived on set for the sex scene to find Gerry was very unwell indeed. So I wouldn't kiss him.

"Guy had to improvise. I don't know how he coped with those problems but it ended up being one of the most brilliant scenes. But I did find it challenging having to climax in a close-up to camera."

Thandie also said she really enjoyed shooting the gangster movie because she liked being around the predominantly male cast.

The actress added: "One of the things I really liked about the film was that on set it was just me surrounded by men! It was a lot less chat but it was great."

meggy66
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 11:38

poverina...le faremo un monumento, a casa mia :angry: si dice:chi ha pane non hai denti e chi ha i denti non ha pane

view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 10:36

Group:
Administrator

Bè,al posto suo avrei detto: Baciami Gerry....riempimi dei tuoi bacilliiiii!!!!!

gemini21
view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 20:54

Domani vedo di fare un po' di traduzione :)

Gerard Butler Q&A
Scottish star discusses RocknRolla.
by Chris Tilly, IGN UK

http://movies.ign.com/articles/907/907688p1.html

UK, September 4, 2008 - 300 star Gerard Butler plays a loveable low-level gangster in Guy Ritchie's new comedy caper RocknRolla. IGN caught up with him this week to discuss the making of the movie.

IGN: How do you plan your career as you seemed to have played a remarkably varied set of roles in the last year?

Gerard Butler: There's a certain element of wanting to keep it different, and there's also a certain element of opportunities presenting themselves, but I think more than anything its just fear of boredom. I'm fortunate enough that though I'm not the best actor in the world, I have a wide range - there's lots of stuff I can do.

IGN: What was it that opened the door for you?

Gerard Butler: To be honest I never know what 'opened the door' means because since 2000 when I went to America the doors have been opening, just at different levels. I know since then I've been jumping up divisions, going from division three to division two, and so each movie helped me, but I would say obviously that 300 was the one that made the biggest difference, though weirdly enough it didn't just help me in those kind of films, but after that the quality of offers increased - black comedy or romantic comedy or thriller - all kinds of things.

Gerard Butler as One-Two in RocknRolla.

IGN: Was there much improvisation on RocknRolla

Gerard Butler: There's not enough improvising in it to say it was an improvised film. There's a little bit of it in terms of dialogue but that's not to say we still didn't have a lot of leeway in terms of how we presented things and how we do things. Guy wrote the script but my character could have worked out different to how it was on the page. I think I was more vulnerable, more insecure, more of a f**k-up than he was in the script. I think in the script he was more heroic, just a little more foolproof, and I pushed him towards being more like a child - not quite as accomplished as he thought he was!

IGN: Did you have John Travolta in Pulp Fiction in the back of your mind for that dance sequence?

Gerard Butler: Not at all, not at all. I think theirs was way more cool than ours. Ours was so ridiculous, in fact interestingly enough that scene I think, not to overstate the importance of that dance, it's just a funny moment in a movie, but to me it kind of defines in some ways the differences between British films and American films. Because even though their moment was kind of cool and crazy, there was still a kind of a smoothness to it, whereas ours is just downright stupid and so uncool and so messy, it doesn't quite make sense. It's like the difference between the British Office and the American Office.

IGN: Are you glad you're at the front on the poster?

Gerard Butler: It's the sort of thing where I saw it and thought 'oh that's cool.' I never asked to be on front of the poster. It's nice to be there but maybe a little strange - there will be a day when Tony Kebbell's up there and I'll be in the background - it won't be too long the way he's going. There's been many a poster that I've been in the background, so now I'm up front, f**k 'em! [Laughs]. No, but honestly I don't really focus on that sort of thing, I think it's a form of ego. I found that since I've started doing well I don't think about it too much - it's best not to even consciously think about stuff. Most actors, I mean even me looking at another actor, I've probably spent more time considering their position than they have; they're too busy being who they are.

IGN: What was your favourite bit of the film? The chase scene seems to be pretty popular...

Gerard Butler: I find it very funny, actually Guy said to me yesterday that a lot of people's favourite part of the film is that chase sequence, and he said strangely enough it's the sequence without any dialogue! It was a comment on my performance, the rest of the cast's performance... the bit that's the best is literally just some f**ker running from another f**ker. But for me I love the dance and I love the gay sequence as well. There are a lot of funny bits in this; I don't think I've ever been lucky enough to have so many funny bits in a movie. Usually if I see something comical I normally don't laugh, if there are other people laughing normally I'm not. But with this I was laughing.

IGN: Would you come back onboard for the proposed RocknRolla 2?

Gerard Butler: Yeah, I mean I would need to see the script so it's hard to say until I see something, but the idea is appealing because this was not the hardest job in the world for me, but it was challenging enough to keep me interested, and it was fun. I've had fun in all my films, but some of them needed more emotion and were just draining and necessarily draining because you go into some dark places, whereas this was just a blast, it really was as entertaining to make as I think it is to watch.

RocknRolla is released in the UK on Friday.

view post Posted on 5/9/2008, 08:45

Group:
Administrator

Qui si parla della premiere al TFF:

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b27275_tiff...rocknrolla.html

Guy Ritchie has had a few lean years as of late. His wife has assumed near Cher-like levels of past-prime popdom and his recent films have been clunkers to say the least.

But then, early this year Ritchie blew me away with his cocky, visual fresh Nike ad : Next Level. This seemed to be a sign of Ritchie reclaiming his cinematic and pop cultural verve. And RocknRolla, his latest hard-edged, London underbelly caper comedy almost delivers the goods required to put him back on top.

It's safe to say the visual edge is there, with numerous camera tricks, percussive edits and high octane sequences slapping viewers across the face (with the back of the hand of course) more than enough to keep things interesting.

And there are some great performances from the likes of Gerard Butler (300) and Idris Elba (HBO's The Wire), main tough guys and plotters behind a low level criminal ring known as the Wild Bunch. These two and their pals, who are based out of a typically sleazy bookies office and crime friendly bar find themselves conveniently at the centre of a web of interconnected heists involving a few too many coincidences.

gemini21
view post Posted on 5/9/2008, 20:50

Traduzione dell'intervista di IGN

Domande e riposte con Gerard Butler

La star di 300 Gerard Butler interpreta un adorabile gangster di basso livello nella nuova commedia di Guy Ritchie Rocknrolla. IGN lo ha incontrato questa settimana per discutere la lavorazione del film.

IGN: Come programmi la tua carriera visto che hai recitato in una grande varietà di ruoli nell’ultimo anno?

Gerard Butler: C’è un certo fattore nel voler mantenerli diversi e c’è anche un certo fattore di opportunità che si presentano, ma credo che più che altro sia soltanto paura della noia. Sono abbastanza fortunato che anche se non sono il miglior attore al mondo (n.d.t. sempre modesto) ho un’ampia portata – c’è un sacco di roba che posso fare.

IGN: Che cosa ti ha aperto la porta (al successo)?

Gerard Butler: Ad essere onesto non so che cosa significhi ‘aperto la porta’ perché dal 2000 da quando sono venuto in America le porte sono sempre state aperte, soltanto a livelli diversi. So che da allora sto saltando di livello, andando dal livello tre al livello due e così ogni film mi ha aiutato, ma oserei dire ovviamente che 300 è stato quello che ha fatto la differenza maggiore, sebbene, stranamente, non mi abbia aiutato soltanto in quel genere di film, ma dopo di esso la qualità delle offerte è aumentata – tragicommedia o commedia romantica o thriller – tutto questo genere di cose.

IGN: C’è molta improvvisazione in Rocknrolla?

Gerard Butler: Non c’è abbastanza improvvisazione per dire che è un film improvvisato. Ce n’è un po’ per quanto riguarda i dialoghi, ma per non dire che non avessimo un sacco di margine in termine di come presentavamo le cose e di come facevamo le cose. Guy ha scritto il copione ma il mio personaggio avrebbe potuto risultare differente da come era sulla pagine. Penso di essere stato più vulnerabile, più insicuro, più fottuto di come ero nel copione. Credo che nel copione fosse più eroico, soltanto un poco più infallibile ed io l’ho spinto verso l’essere più come un bambino - non quanto pensavo che fosse però!

IGN: Avevi in mente John Travolta in Pulp Fiction per la sequenza del ballo?

Gerard Butler: Per niente, per niente. Credo che il loro (ballo) fosse più figo del nostro. Il nostro era così ridicolo, infatti penso che sia abbastanza interessante quella scena, non per esagerare l’importanza di quella danza, è soltanto un momento divertente in un film, ma per me è un modo di definire in qualche modo le differenze tra film inglesi e film americani. Perché anche se il loro momento era in un certo senso fantastico e folle, c’era ancora un senso di uniformità in esso, laddove il nostro è soltanto assolutamente stupido e non figo e così ingarbugliato che non ha quasi senso.

IGN: Sei contento di essere davanti nella locandina?

Gerard Butler: E’ quel genere di cose che vedo e penso ‘oh che figata’. Non ho mai chiesto di essere davanti nella locandina. E’ bello essere là, ma è un po’ strano – ci sarà un giorno in cui Tony Kebbell sarà là sopra ed io sarò sullo sfondo – non ci sarà troppo da aspettare per come sta andando. Ci sono stati troppe locandine in cui ero sullo sfondo, così ora sono davanti, che si fottano! [Ride]. No, ma onestamente non mi concentro davero sul quell genere di cose, credo che sia una forma di presunzione. Ho scoperto che da quando ho iniziato a fare bene non ci penso molto – è meglio non pensare neppure consciamente a quella roba. Molti attori, intendo anche io guardando un altro attore, passo probabilmente più tempo a considerare la loro posizione di quanto non facciano loro; sono troppo impegnati ad essere chi sono.

IGN: Qual è la tua parte preferita del film? La scena dell’inseguimento sembra essere piuttosto popolare…

Gerard Butler: Lo trovo davvero buffo, in verità Guy mi ha detto ieri che la parte preferita del film di un sacco di persone è la sequenza dell’inseguimento e, ha detto, cosa abbastanza strana è la sequenza senza nessun dialogo! Era un commento sulla mia performance, sulla performance del resto del cast… quel pezzo considerato il migliore è, letteralmente, soltanto un fesso che scappa da un altro fesso. Ma per quanto mi riguarda amo la scena del ballo ed amo anche l’episodio gay. Ci sono un sacco di parti divertenti in questo film; Non penso di essere mai stato abbastanza fortunato da avere così tante parti divertenti in un film. Di solito se vedo qualcosa di comico normalmente non rido, se ci sono altre persone che stanno ridendo normalmente io non lo faccio. Ma con questo stavo ridendo.

IGN: Tornerai per fare il seguito Rocknrolla 2?

Gerard Butler: Sì, cioè, dovrei vedere il copione così è difficile da dire finchè non vedo qualcosa, ma l’idea è attraente perché questo non era il lavoro più duro al mondo per me, ma era abbastanza interessante da mantenere vivo il mio interesse ed era divertente. Mi sono divertito a girare tutti i film, ma alcuni di essi avevano bisogno di più emozione ed era semplicemente spossante e necessariamente spossante perché vai in qualche posto cupo, mentre questa era semplicemente scoppiettante, è stato davvero divertente da girare come altrettanto credo lo sia da vedere.

view post Posted on 6/9/2008, 08:32

Group:
Administrator

Grazie Laura...Una splendida traduzione di uno scombinatissima serie di risposte!!! Io lo chiamerei l'intraducibile Gerry!

meggy66
view post Posted on 6/9/2008, 15:07

E' vero!!!!!salta di palo in frasca...ha cosi' tante idee per la testa quando parla che le tira fuori tutte insieme!!! mitico Gerry :wacko: :wacko:

61 replies since 4/4/2008, 12:59   953 views