Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
sabrinta
view post Posted on 16/3/2010, 12:01 by: sabrinta

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

a quanto si dice in questo articolo,Alex Reid vorrebbe Gerry in un film sulla vita della moglie Katie Price,che forse si farā...
(ndr:lui č un esperto professionista di arti marziali e attore,la moglie č una modella e donna donna d'affari :mmm: )
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story...-gerard_1135554

Gerard Butler - Alex Reid Keen For Gerard

Alex Reid claims Gerard Butler would be the perfect actor to portray him if a movie about his wife Katie Price's life is made.

Alex Reid wants Gerard Butler to play him in film about his wife Katie Price's life.

The cage fighter said he wanted 'The Bounty Hunter' actor to play him if a rumoured biopic of Katie's life is made - although he stipulated he would have to work out for the role though.

Alex said: "It has been reported Katie is going to do a film about her life. I think it's a brilliant idea - her life makes a great story.

"There's nothing definite on the table. If I could choose anyone to play my character I'd pick Gerard Butler - only when he's pumped up though."

He also said he'd like to make an appearance in the film, writing in his column for Britain's Star magazine: "Perhaps Katie and I can have cameo roles instead? We could be journalists!"

Alex - who is presently in Los Angeles training for a fight - also told how he is missing being with Katie, but enjoyed a visit with her to a lingerie shop last week.

He added: "We went to Trashy Lingerie in Los Angeles last week, a shop I love! Katie only bought some lingerie and a few wigs. No whips or handcuffs, even though I wanted to!

"Unfortunately she had to go back home ahead of me. It was hard to say goodbye again. We seem to be permanently in this cycle right now."

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7522 views