Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
arielcips
view post Posted on 16/3/2010, 12:51 by: arielcips

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Sulla stessa notizia un altro articolo...

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/4367-Ale...-Him-Movie.html

There have been repeated rumours the glamour model is planning a film version of her life in recent weeks, and Alex has refused to dismiss them. Although he hasn’t confirmed the reports, Alex has revealed who he would like to portray him on the big screen.

“It has been reported that Katie is going to do a film about her life. I think it’s a brilliant idea – her life makes a great story,” Alex said in British magazine Star. “There’s nothing definite on the table. If I could choose anyone to play my character I’d pick Gerard Butler – only when he’s pumped up though. Perhaps Katie and I can have cameo roles instead? We could be journalists!”

Alex has previously admitted he enjoys dressing up in women’s clothes, but insists it is not something he does regularly. He and Katie were spotted shopping for lingerie in an American store last week, and Alex insists they were only looking for items for Katie, not him.

“We were pictured at Trashy Lingerie in LA last week, a shop I love. But it’s not true that I was buying stuff for myself – I almost avoided going in there because I knew people would say that but then I thought ‘S*d it!’ Anyway, Katie only bought some lingerie and a few wigs,” he explained. “No whips or handcuffs, even though I wanted to!”

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7522 views