Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
sabrinta
view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 00:42 by: sabrinta

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

secondo questo articolo Gerry sarebbe il favorito per interpretare un agente della CIA per il film Consent to Kill,che sarebbe diretto da Antoine Fuqua( L'ultima alba,King Arthur)

Consent to Kill is one of the 11 bestselling Vince Flynn novels that combine political intrigue and action. driven by a lead character who possesses the killing machine qualities and ruthlessness of Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer. I hear CBS Films has set its sights on Gerard Butler, Colin Farrell and Matthew Fox.

Butler is the front-runner right now, and seems ideal to play a man of action. Farrell hasn’t done a ton of action, but he impressed CBS Films CEO Amy Baer when he starred in SWAT, a project she supervised when she was a Columbia Pictures exec. The surprise is Fox, and I hear he has pursued the role aggressively as a next step after Lost finishes up. Fox hasn't been proven as an actor who can carry a feature franchise, but neither was Bruce Willis when he jumped from Moonlighting to Die Hard. Matthew Fox-13 CBS Films execs have had conversations with reps of actors that include Keanu Reeves and Jon Hamm, but the focus is on the trio. No offers have been made and it's not certain that Butler or Farrell would take the role.

il resto qui: www.deadline.com/2010/03/cbs-films-...-for-rapp-role/

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7522 views