« Older   Newer »
LadyGiorgianaDestler
view post Posted on 4/5/2010, 16:06

YUHUUUU!! :cheeerleaders:

view post Posted on 12/9/2010, 09:37

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Il film è stato premiato alla mostra di Venezia come miglior 3D( ed è giustissimo!!!)

http://libero-news.it/news/486333/Prime_pr...igliori_3D.html

gemini78
view post Posted on 12/9/2010, 14:52

CITAZIONE
Il Premio Persol 3D è andato invece a "due opere straordinarie", come le ha definite la giuria: Avatar di James Cameron e il film di animazione Dragon Trainer diretto da Chris Sanders e Dean DeBlois.

Gioisco anche per Avatar! :cheeerleaders: :cheeerleaders:

Mina*
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 10:37

Non so dove postare la notizia, dato che non c'è un topic, quindi ho deciso di metterla qui. :P Se non va bene, spostatela ^_^

L'uscita del film in dvd è prevista per il 2 di novembre

www.dvd-store.it/Cerca.aspx?txtTitolo=dragon%20trainer

view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 11:09

Group:
Moderatore globale

grazie per la notizia Romi! :D
(ti ho spostato nel topic del film ;) )

Mina*
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 11:42

Grazie sabri. Non so perchè, ma prima non lo trovavo. :P

gemini78
view post Posted on 28/9/2010, 21:10

Anche la dreamworks prepara la corsa all'oscar

'How to Train Your Dragon' fires up Oscar race

DreamWorks Animation has officially launched the Oscar race for 2011.

This week, the company took the unusual move of mailing out For Your Consideration fliers of its highly-regarded "How to Train You Dragon," throwing the movie in contention for not only best animated feature but also for best picture of the year (among other categories).

The fact that it's supporting the movie isn't the unusual part -- the movie is easily one the best films of the year so far -- but it's not even Labor Day yet! Many awards voters aren't even in town to receive the mailing.

But the move does put DWA in pole position for the animation race which will likely turn out to be one of the hotly contested categories this year.

"Dragon" has an awesome 98% rating on review aggregator site Rotten Tomatoes so you'd think it would have a great edge. But look out! Its rival, "Toy Story 3" from practically perennial winner Pixar, has 99%.

"The Illusionist," from "The Triplets of Belleville" director Sylvain Chomet, is a beautiful movie, an almost wordless wonder that is a strong if less commercial contender. (It's been hitting the festival circuit and will play in Toronto.) And don't rule out "Legend of the Guardian," director Zack Snyder's animated feature debut. The owl movie has amazing craft behind it, and great action sequences that, if matched with heart, could surprise many.

There are other movies, too, and the category will again likely have five nominees.

And as for best picture? Only time will tell, as we enter the festival and awards season. But for now, DWA is shrewdly putting the picture back in the minds of viewers as a reminder how good their movie is just as the gate for this year's horse race is about to open.

http://heatvision.hollywoodreporter.com/20...oscar-race.html

Mina*
view post Posted on 29/9/2010, 10:19

Spero che lo vinca l'Oscar

view post Posted on 12/10/2010, 14:13

Group:
Administrator

Mentre la stampa americana non nomina Gerry tra i doppiatori del seguito del cartone(il che vuol dire o che non c'è proprio il personaggio di Stoick o che la parte sarà irrisoria),un giornale inglese conferma tutti doppiatori passati:

www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29177

That means that Jay Baruchel is back to voice Hiccup, as is Gerard Butler as his father Stoick the Vast; America Ferrera as Astrid; Jonah Hill as Snotlout; Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Fishlegs; Craig Ferguson as Gobber the Belch; and Kristen Wiig and TJ Miller as Ruffnut and Tuffnut.

...chi avrà ragione?

Inoltre da un tweet di pochi minuti fa apprendiamo che Craig e Gerry in un'intervista per promuovere l'uscita del film in DVD stiano dimenticando che si tratti di un film per bambini...

(non oso immaginare quei due insieme cosa stiano combinando)

view post Posted on 15/10/2010, 15:11

Group:
Administrator

In questa intervista ai due registi si parla anche di Gerry e,da come ne parlano,non credo rinunceranno tanto facilmente ad averlo con loro anche nel seguito del cartoon!

Q: Did you hear certain accents or actors in your head when you were crafting the characters?
Sanders: By the time Dean and I arrived on the project, it had already been cast save for one character - which was "Gobber." We approached Craig Ferguson about doing that voice and it was an added bonus that he had the same accent as Gerard Butler. Once we had those voices firmly in place, we decided to stay true to their Scottish accents by populating the rest of Berk with the same accents.

DeBlois: The cast was largely in place when we joined the film, with the exception of "Gobber." We cast Craig Ferguson in that role because first and foremost, he and Gerard Butler are great friends in real life and have terrific chemistry together, but also to support the thinly veiled conceit that the older Vikings retain a touch of the accent from the land they're from.

Q: You mentioned in a past interview that you allowed some of the actors to improvise. Were there any great improvised moments in the recording room that you were able to use in the film?
Sanders: Yes. Gerard Butler in particular was always trying things live. I have to say that his recording sessions were some of the most exciting and delightful because he had such energy and a positive attitude. All the actors in our movie were encouraged to plus-up the material and all of them did. It's interesting to work with an actor over the year or so it takes to record one of these films because the actors become very familiar with their characters. They'll let you know when they feel the dialogue should be shifted or changed because it's not true to their character. It really was a delight to record the voices for this film. In particular, the scene in the mess hall between Gobber and Stoick was actually conceived during a phone call that Dean and I had with Gerard Butler. Gerard was very involved in creating a father that could be a leader of his tribe, but also a concerned father. Gerard helped us navigate a difficult path where he could appear stern, but also concerned for his son's safety. He helped us creative a very believable and likeable Viking.

valeriaw468
view post Posted on 3/12/2010, 00:51

'How Train Your Dragon' è fra i 6 nominati per il 'satellite Awards 2010' nella categoria 'miglior film di animazione o tecnica mista' :clap:
la cerimonia di premiazione si terrà domenica 19 dicembre a Century City, California...

www.ifilmissimi.net/2010/12/02/sate...-le-nomination/

sarà presente alla cerimonia il nostro eroe?? chissà :D

view post Posted on 3/12/2010, 00:59

Group:
Moderatore globale

eh già,chi lo sa :mmm:

(Vale ti ho spostato nel topic del film ;) )

valeriaw468
view post Posted on 6/12/2010, 19:38

Gerry è nominato come miglior voce all'Annie Awards 2010 :cheeerleaders: :cheeerleaders:
I premi saranno consegnati il 5 febbraio presso la UCLA Royce Hall di Los Angeles, CA

Read more: Nominations for the 38th Annual Annie Awards - ComingSoon.net www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=72159#ixzz17MGGxQBc

questa la cinquina :

Voice Acting in a Feature Production
* Jay Baruchel as Hiccup "How To Train Your Dragon" - DreamWorks Animation
* Gerard Butler as Stoick "How To Train Your Dragon" - DreamWorks Animation
* Steve Carrell as Gru "Despicable Me" - Illumination Entertainment
* Cameron Diaz as Fiona "Shrek Forever After" - DreamWorks Animation
* Geoffrey Rush as Ezylryb "Legend Of The Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole" - Warner Bros. Pictures

view post Posted on 14/12/2010, 21:49

Group:
Moderatore globale

Come diceva Vale in tag,"How to train your dragon" è nominato anche per i Golden Globes 2010 ,che saranno assegnati il 16 gennaio 2011 a Los Angeles,come il miglior film di animazione:

MIGLIOR FILM D’ANIMAZIONE

Cattivissimo Me
Dragon Trainer
L’illusionista
Rapunzel
Toy Story 3

http://www.bestmovie.it/news/golden-globe-...257/#newsletter

valeriaw468
view post Posted on 14/12/2010, 22:01

se lo merita tutto!!! speriamo bene :D
:cheeerleaders: :cheeerleaders:

59 replies since 4/4/2008, 20:06   1790 views