Rocknrolla video vari

« Older   Newer »
meggy66
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 14:59

e' cosi' orribile?chi di voi l'ha visto?

view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 15:14

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

insomma...è violento...e Gerry ha una parte piuttosto...poco affascinante!...Su you tube puoi trovare tute le clip,se vuoi!

meggy66
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 15:17

vadoooooooooooooo

gemini21
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 16:33

E' violento anche Fast food? Non ho visto molto, ma non dimenticherò mai gerry con le mutande leopardate e lui che lecca l'ascella ad una tipa :sick: :sick:

view post Posted on 18/9/2008, 07:18

Group:
Administrator

Qui abbiamo un video del Making of di Rocknrolla:

http://www.reel-show.tv/index.html?vidId=00064

meggy66
view post Posted on 18/9/2008, 08:50

bello!vedere dietro le quinte come viene girato un film mi ha sempre incuriosito!

gemini21
view post Posted on 21/9/2008, 19:37

Un video di una fan con scene del film!

meggy66
view post Posted on 21/9/2008, 20:26

bello...alcune scene non le avevo mai viste!

view post Posted on 24/9/2008, 08:44

Group:
Administrator

Se non riusciste a vederlo(a me risulta not available) provate questo nick:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLW1omgE2w

view post Posted on 26/9/2008, 07:58

Group:
Administrator

Qui invece abbiamo un'intervista credo 'olandese' a Thandy e Gerry insieme...

view post Posted on 30/9/2008, 10:12

Group:
Moderatore globale

Qui abbiamo un'intervista con una tv irlandese in cui prima parla di rocknrolla e alla fine si scusa con il popolo irlandese per il suo accento in PSILY :P

themanyoulove
view post Posted on 6/10/2008, 13:13

oh finalmente si vede anche qui...prima era 'not available'...Brrr Gerry con la ferita sulla fronte mi fa un po' rabbrividire...

view post Posted on 9/10/2008, 09:24

Group:
Administrator

Un'intervista che già conosciamo,ma che Coming soon ha sottotitolato in italiano...

http://www.comingsoon.it/video.asp?key=1707|1514

view post Posted on 10/10/2008, 07:57

Group:
Administrator

Un'ennesima intervista a proposito di Rocknrolla,con l'accenno a un altro film?

http://www.nationallampoon.com/thezaz/inde...make-it-happen/

I got the scoop on the new Guy Richie film, RocknRolla. And by scoop I mean I conducted interviews that have very little to do with the film. Here I “interview” Gerard Butler and we end up talking mostly about….”interviewing”. In a bizarre twist of events, Butler reveals a scene from his next film, starring me. RocknRolla stars Thandie Newton, Ludacris Chris Bridges, Jeremy Piven, Toby Kebbell, and Idris Elba.

Grazie a Dianne la nostra amica di http://weirdlyobsessivegerardbutlerfans.an....com/index.html

abbiamo la trascrizione:

Matt: I’m not saying anything and it’s really awkward and its like, “What’s the matter with you?”

Gerry: That’s an interesting start to an interview. I see you’re trying already, or do you normally look that crazy?

Matt: Do I look crazy? I’m not trying too…Uh so, how’s it going? I enjoyed the film.

Gerry: Um…It’s going good and I’m glad you enjoyed it..

Matt: That is a very literal answer.

Gerry: Yeah well you said, “How’s it going?” and then said, “I enjoyed the film.” It was kind of the long way around. I was going to answer the question and then you made a statement.

Matt: Do you find then when people interview you they will ask you a question and then just drop a statement at the end of it?

Gerry: Sometimes. I think what happens to me, I become a tuned waiting for the question so… Like I’m ready to go like a faithful little puppy dog…I’m like…yeah… like ready you asked the question and then you throw a statement in and I’m like, “Okay, do you want me to comment on what he asked in the question or comment on the statement, or both or neither?”

Matt: What I would say if I were to answer the first portion of your question…

Gerry: That’s good…

Matt: Like that….

Gerry: Okay, so what was the first portion of your question?

Matt: Okay umm…..

Gerry: How was it?

Matt: How…<mumbles>

Gerry: We’re already two minutes in and haven’t said anything.

Matt: I’m sorry. Now you play a character named One Two.

Gerry: Um huh.

Matt: And wow just what a violent guy he is but also a real nice guy. And tell me about sorta just getting into that mold?

Gerry: Um…really, this movie to me was not brain surgery. It was a guy, that when I read, I thought, ‘You know, I could play this guy right now.' It never is quite as simple as that. You go, you sit down, you rehearse with everybody. You make sure that your idea of the character is not a million miles away you just happen to be real far off of what everybody else was thinking. So…um…I sat down, worked for a few days with Guy and uh.. and the rest of the boys and we went in and kinda did it. I just knew who he was and I knew what I could bring to him as well. It’s like putting flesh onto bones.

Matt: So you didn’t even act in this film? So they just caught you doing your thing?

Gerry: I was uh… coincidentally stuck in my stuff and just placed it into the film.

Matt: Ha, ha, ha, ha.. That is brilliant! How uh… and that makes Guy Richie even more… and your performance even more amazing that you had to be sorta cognizant that a film was happening and you had to be doing stuff around that.

Gerry: This is my next film, this is… I’ll be here with you but you will notice I will give you certain answers really about other things. In my next film I’m a D.A. and in fact…<mumbles, mumbles> shot the first two scenes.

Matt: A district attorney? Thanks…

Gerry: It’s a pleasure man…

e qui una bella intervista alla premiere:

http://omg.yahoo.com/videos/rocknrollas-lo...s-premiere/5587

Edited by arielcips - 11/10/2008, 09:45

80 replies since 5/4/2008, 15:29   2031 views