Capone rising - aggiornamenti sulla produzione, Gerry 'intoccabile'?

« Older   Newer »
gemini21
view post Posted on 30/4/2008, 11:52

Secondo alcune voci che circolano in rete avrebbero trovato a chi far interpretare Al Capone : Sam kalibar

CITAZIONE
I work at one of the production companies involved with the project and his name came up a couple of times. He had brief meeting with Depalma. I take him over Nic Cage any day. They need an unknown actor to play this role.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2840511/

e su Imdb il film risulta attualmente in produzione.

view post Posted on 30/4/2008, 12:13

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Bè...dall'aspetto mi sembra quasi perfetto! una reincarnazione?

view post Posted on 17/7/2008, 20:34

Group:
Administrator

Dunque qui c'è un aggiornamento che prevede l'inizio delle riprese nel 2009(cui seguirà quindi una post produzione e distribuzione databile al 2010 - 11)

http://www.sbwebspace.com/TheUntouchablesCaponeRising.htmSo

So far Gerard Butler is the only actor to be confirmed although rumours persist about the casting of James Gandolfini, of Sopranos fame, as Capone. This would seem a strange choice to some but Gandolfini is probably no less different in appearance to Capone than De Niro was when he played the part in De Palma's original film. Previously producer Art Linson was said to be negotiating with Nicolas Cage, who was set to take the lead but he had to drop out because of schedule problems. Also, Joaquin Phoenix has been suggested in a great many forums. There have also been persistent rumours that Robert De Niro will star as Chicago mayor, William Thompson.
(Cast Summary)

Gerard Butler ... Jimmy Malone
James Gandolfini (Rumoured) ... Al Capone
Robert De Niro (Rumoured) ... William Hale Thompson

We also understand that Paramount have put the release date back to 2009 as it was originally going to be released in the Autumn of 2008. However, due to arguments over the rights to the project the film may not be completed until 2010-2011.

view post Posted on 20/11/2008, 15:21

Group:
Administrator

Un blogger inglese,scovato dalle amiche di (gbfrance) torna a prlare di Untouchables:

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/archives/2007...ising_sunk.html

Could Brian De Palma's The Untouchables: Capone Rising, the sequel to The Untouchables, be in a bit of trouble? Well it certainly looks like it has been struggling to get made for some time now, and the latest word is that it's looking as though it could be taking a back seat for another project.

Now this isn't just idle rumour, this is coming from the Director himself, Brian De Palma.

According to the Movie Geeks United podcast through Jo Blo De Palma said:

“We are still trying to cast this. We’ve had this together with a bunch of different actors over the last couple of years and things keep on falling in and out. I don’t know if it’s going to pull itself together soon enough for me to shoot next year, because I have to shoot it in the wintertime because there’s a Valentine’s Day massacre that’s gotta be done in the cold in February. If we don’t get it together in the next month or so, I’m going to go off and do something else.”

I'm really torn on whether this is good news or not. On the first hand I don't think that you can create a sequel of comparable power as The Untouchables, but then there's the fact that Brian De Palma is helming it, and since he made the first, maybe there's a chance he could do it.

I'm really not sure, but with the problems he's having getting it together, maybe waiting for the right actors is the best thing to do.

view post Posted on 20/11/2008, 16:22

Group:
Moderatore globale

credo proprio che il progetto sia rimandato per ora,non credo ce la faranno a cominciare entro un mese...e se pure fosse credo che Gerry sarebbe impegnato con LAC

verranno tempi migliori pure per Capone...intanto spero si rispolverino vecchi progetti :fisch:

gemini21
view post Posted on 28/7/2009, 12:43

In questo articolo viene ricitato questo progetto, sarà vero??

After achieving mainstream success with his role in “300,” Gerard Butler’s mailbox began to fill up with scripts. It’s a nice problem for an actor to have, when you’re given so many choices — but then you actually have to make those choices. Among the decisions he made were the new romantic comedy “The Ugly Truth” and next year’s “The Untouchables,” and he told us about the thought process behind choosing his roles.

http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/2009/07/2...comment-page-1/

valeriaw468
view post Posted on 24/11/2010, 17:11

ke ne dite di questo?? :mmm: :mmm: sarà gia deciso??

http://i-d-fx.com/the-untouchables-capone-...1cef241a5ee2be5

Edited by valeriaw468 - 24/11/2010, 17:42

view post Posted on 24/11/2010, 18:56

Group:
Moderatore globale

mah...non saprei...ma così tutto all'improvviso??non se ne parlava da secoli :mmm:

22 replies since 13/4/2008, 09:17   419 views