...La primula Gerry!, Dov'è? dove sarà?

« Older   Newer »
gra70
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 20:25

CITAZIONE (gemini78 @ 25/3/2010, 17:41)
Sarà la volta che ci schiatta Gerry?? :huh: :huh: 3 premiere in 3 giorni in 3 stati diversi!!!

:cry: :cry:

CITAZIONE (sabrinta @ 25/3/2010, 19:11)
CITAZIONE
Non ti preoccupare Sabry, il primo d'aprile Gegio sarà a Roma!

seee come pesce d'aprile... -_-

visto che lui i premi non li rifiuta mai potremmo conferirgli il premio
"la trota d'oro"!!!!

:trota: :trota: :trota: :trota:

view post Posted on 26/3/2010, 11:22

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

news confermata quindi la posto qui:Ieri sera Gerry era al Comedy Cellar

Gerard Butler & Godfrey onstage @ Comedy Cellar

Godfrey pare sia un attore(From NBC'S "30 ROCK",THE MOVIE "SOUL PLANE"STAR OF NEW 7 UP TV ADS, "ZOOLANDER", NBC'S "3RD WATCH","IT FACTOR" ON BRAVO.),effettivamente in scaletta ieri sera,il Comedy Cellar mi sembra sia un locale dove si esibiscono attori comici
www.comedycellar.com/

view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 09:30

Group:
Administrator

In questo articolo ci raccontano della sorpresa che Gerry ha fatto a mamma e patrigno nel giorno del loro anniversario!!!

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celeb...86908-22163014/

GERARD Butler secretly jetted into Scotland to be the surprise guest at his parents' 25th wedding anniversary celebrations.

The Bounty Hunter actor walked into a restaurant near the fmaily home in Comrie, Perthshire, on Saturday evening as the party was in full swing and stunned mum Margaret and stepfather Alex Coll.

Tee-total Gerard, 40, who now spends most of his time in Los Angeles, then headed into Glasgow city centre for a night out with pals.

He told the Record he was thrilled to be able to come home for their special day.

He said: "I wanted to surprise them.They were just having a meal at a restaurant and I just walked in. They couldn't believe it and were over the moon."

Gerard and a male lawyer pal from his Glasgow University days turned up at the city's Boho nightclub at midnight.

Manager Paul Hislop said: "Last time Gerard was in the club, he was on the dance floor, but this time he said he was just popping in and was happy to sit and talk to people."

Gerard stayed until 2.45am, then headed back to a hotel in the city's west end.

gemini78
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 10:50

Che tenero :occhilucidi: :occhilucidi:

giorgia_vampire_punk
view post Posted on 5/4/2010, 11:23

che dolce :wub:

view post Posted on 6/4/2010, 22:00

Group:
Moderatore globale

ma quanto è stato carinoooo :occhilucidi:

view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 13:06

Group:
Administrator

Voci indistinte,raccolte da Imdb e JJ dicono non solo che Gerry sarebbe arrivato a belgrado,ma che si sarebbe anche portato la bella Laurie con sè...
La cosa avrbbe suscitato tanta confusione da doversi chiamare la forza pubblica e posporre una conferenza stampa con Gerry e la Redgrave...

view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 10:51

Group:
Moderatore globale

Come sappiamo,Gerry è a Belgrado da ieri intorno a mezzogiorno,in albergo(Hyatt Regency) gli hanno riservato la suite più grande che hanno:
http://belgrade.regency.hyatt.com/hyatt/ho...ocale=&start=10

mina83
view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 11:49

Una camera normale non andava bene? Comunque è molto bella.

view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 12:56

Group:
Administrator

...quanti cattivi pensieriiii mi ispira quel lettooooo!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :wub:

gra70
view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 19:03

Sabry sei diventata come me che m'ipnotizzo davanti ad ogni hotel dove alloggia???

Però certo che però non si tratta male.... :mmm: :mmm:

view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 19:44

Group:
Administrator

..NOn vorrei dire,ma è la produzione che paga e lo alloggia lì...

giorgia_vampire_punk
view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 20:42

certo che per avere una piccola parte lo trattano bene

view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 21:12

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE (gra70 @ 21/4/2010, 20:03)
Sabry sei diventata come me che m'ipnotizzo davanti ad ogni hotel dove alloggia???

:eheh: può essere XD

gra70
view post Posted on 24/4/2010, 05:16

Resoconto della "movida" serba di Gerry in un club di Belgrado.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GB was at the night club Plastic last night,as someone tweeted today and I posted that earlier.He came there with Serbian actress Katarina Radivojević and she played the leading role in the movie “Tears for Sale” if you remember it from my posts from the last night.He stayed there until six in the morning.Nobody was informed that he was coming.He met DJ’s and models that were wt the party.Katarina left the club earlier leaving GB with her friends from Croatia.She was also RF’s guide through Belgrade when he was here two years ago.One of DJs was interviewer who made interview with RF and you can find it on blog dedicated to Coriolanus.She tried to convince GB to make an interview but he didn’t want to because he said that he is tired of the photographs and interviewers.But there is a picture from the last night with the host of the club.GB didn’t allow anyone to photograph him.The music which was played was from the 80’s and he said that he really enjoyed it because it is the music that he liked while he was growing.He danced a little.

www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/186481/Batler-u-provodu-s-Katarinom

972 replies since 15/4/2008, 13:00   17577 views