The ugly truth Articoli e interviste

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 12:17

RIASSUNTO

Secondo questo articolo, pare che il marito di Katherine Heigl, il musicista Josh Kelley, sia geloso quando lei bacia i suoi partners nei film. L'attrice ha rivelato che al marito non è piaciuto vedere le scene sexy che Katherine ha girato con Gerry. Katherine ha detto. "No, proprio no. Non è la sua parte preferita del mio lavoro, ma gli ho detto, 'E' il mio lavoro e se mi sento a disagio a fare il mio lavoro e ne dovesse soffrire per questo, ti ucciderò" (n.d.t. carina :mmm: ).
E non sarebbe neppure la prima volta che i due litigano. All'inizio, quando andarono a vivere assieme, litigavano di continuo.

Katherine Heigl's jealous husband
People News

Jul 5, 2009, 5:00 GMT

Katherine Heigl's husband gets jealous when she kisses her co-stars.

The 30-year-old actress has revealed musician Josh Kelley hated watching her sexy scenes with Gerard Butler in upcoming film 'The Ugly Truth'.

When asked if Josh was comfortable with her getting intimate with the Scottish actor, Katherine said: "No, not really. It's not his favourite part of the profession but I told him, 'It's my job, and if I feel uncomfortable doing my job, and it suffers because of it, I'll kill you.' "

This is not the first time Katherine and Josh have had disagreements.

When they first moved in together, the couple
argued constantly.

Katherine explained to Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "Josh and I didn't live together before we were married because I wanted to hang on to those last days of my single-girl pad as long as I could.

"I'm not going to lie - it was rough when we finally moved in together. It's the simple stuff everyone talks about. I like things neat, he leaves things everywhere."

But no matter how angry Josh gets, Katherine says she is "not ready" to stop doing romantic comedies.

She explained: "I know I'm catching some c**p for only doing romcoms, but I really like doing them. People keep asking me if I want to do anything more serious, or Oscar-worthy, and I do, but I'm not quite there yet.

"I did a lot of heavy stuff in 'Grey's Anatomy'. My mother went through breast cancer 12 years ago, and it brought a lot of that back. I don't want to do that 24/7."

Read more: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/n...ixzz0KNlZmi5c&C

view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 08:46

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Un articolo che anticipa la premiere...e svela qualcosa della scelta del cast...

http://www.examiner.com/x-14288-Norfolk-Mo...iler-video-here

heck out this description of The Ugly Truth by director, Robert Luketic: ''There's a lot of, shall I say, flagrant banging and swearing and climaxing and squealing,''

The romantic comedy is about an unusual love affair blooming between a crude shock jock played by Gerard Butler and a prim and proper morning news show producer in Sacramento portrayed by the charming Katherine Heigl. Sony Pictures co-chairman, Amy Pascal told director Luketic (Legally Blonde) that the studio had gotten Heigl to accept the female lead in the movie. The director goes on to say ''I had just seen Knocked Up and thought she was a breath of fresh air…You're always looking for that It Girl, and she seemed to have all the elements, with a new spin.''

Luketic was not completely certain about casting Gerard Butler in the role of the shock love opposite Heigl but the producers kept pushing him. The director said “I was skeptical…the guy from 300? In a comedy with Katherine Heigl?”.

To settle matters, the actor and the director met for dinner and the director made his mind up that Butler was right for the role before they even ordered their dinner. Butler says of their meeting ''I was telling jokes and long, politically incorrect ? stories…When I saw the script, I was like, 'Okay, this is me.' ''

Grey’s Anatomy wrapped last spring only two days before Katherine Heigl had to begin principal photography for The Ugly Truth. Because of the short time period between projects, the director and her co-star rehearsed over drinks at her Los Angeles house. They all say that the chemistry was great. That’s good news to the audience because that will probably translate on screen as well.

The Ugly Truth opens July 17, 2009.

gemini78
view post Posted on 4/8/2009, 16:42

I trailer allegati a Ricatto d’amore

Scopriamo oggi quali trailer saranno abbinati a Ricatto d’amore (The Proposal), che Disney distribuirà nelle nostre sale tra un mese.

A Christmas CarolSi parte da La dura verità (The Ugly Truth), uscito in U.S.A. il 24 luglio e previsto in Italia il 27 novembre (Sony), perfettamente in target col film a cui è abbinato: è infatti una commedia romantica con protagonisti due degli attori attualmente più richiesti ad Hollywood, Katherine Heigl e Gerard Butler. Negli States ha incassato 55 milioni di dollari nei primi dieci giorni di sfruttamento.

http://www.badtaste.it/superbad/2009/08/i-...ricatto-damore/

view post Posted on 5/8/2009, 11:26

Group:
Administrator

...spero che i miei superpoteri non mi ingannino...ma non so perchè,credo che questa volta la premiere in Italia si faccia!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheeerleaders: :cheeerleaders: :sospetto:

view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 12:46

Group:
Administrator

Un articolo del Times di Londra in cui si parla di TUT,del personaggio di Mike,di Gerry...
Di nuovo c'è il disperato tentativo da parte del giornalista di scoprire cosa piace veramente in una donna a Gerry..e la consapevolezza finale che...gli piacciono tutte e tanto,con una leggerapreferenza per le donne con senso dell'humour,capacità di ridere anche alle sue battute peggiori e... capacità di tacere quando è il momento!

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertainment/m...ticle143751.ece

Q&A with Gerard Butler
Oct 9, 2009 10:12 AM | By The Times, London

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Every man has a bit of sexism and chauvinism, if he is honest'

Q: What was in the script that resonated with you?

A: It was almost instant. From the second Mike explodes on screen doing his show, literally every second word had me laughing. As the movie goes on and you get a more layered insight into the character, you realise that he is outrageous and hilarious. He is edgy, but a good guy with a good soul at the end of the day. I've never really played a guy like this before.

Q: As an actor, how easy was it to step into this man's shoes? Do you share any characteristics with him?

A: Definitely. Mike is a big personality who says some risky things and that is part of me. It's a Scottish thing. A Scotsman in America is always saying things that make people stop and take a second look (laughs). We can be a bit unpolitically correct. I always try to find the parts of the character that are inside me and then the parts that I have to make up.

Q: What parts are you?

A: He has a lot of energy - and some charm. He has some proactive philosophies about sex and relationships.

Q: Were any of those new to you?

A: To be honest, when guys hear all of this they admit that they have had those thoughts. But they don't live by those principles. Many of them are outrageous and push the boundaries of new levels of outrageousness. I have to be careful when I answer these questions because this could all come back and kill me (laughs). People will say, "How dare that bastard say that?"

Q: Maybe he feels that way because his heart was once broken. Can you empathise?

A: That is what is interesting about him. At the end of the day, he carries a lot of baggage. When you understand that, you get a better appreciation of where he is coming from and feel more empathy towards him. There is some of me in there. Look, every man has a bit of sexism and chauvinism in him, if he is honest. That is what this movie is about. We think that way some of the time, but not all of the time.

Q: Men are visual creatures first. What is the first thing you notice about a woman?

A: We cannot deny that we are visual creatures. Half the time you don't get the chance to actually talk to a woman because you only pass her on the street or see her in a car, so you don't get to know her personality. You check out her eyes and go from there. But I do love the fact that they laugh at everything we say. Most of the time, I make jokes and am not funny, so it is nice to be helped out by a woman. Men are turned on by sexy women, though.

Q: What is sexy to you?

A: I see a woman in a really short skirt and wonder why she is wearing that, it looks so stupid. At other times, I think: "What a nice pair of legs". It all depends on how she carries herself. At the end of the day, sexiness only lasts about three seconds. A woman can be sexy in so many different ways. Sometimes she is sexy just in the way she carries herself, sometimes her opinions are sexy or the way her mind works. Sometimes she can surprise me by being so tender, or just loving me. There are other times when it is none of that. I also appreciate it when a woman knows when to just shut up. After saying that, I think I'd better shut up as well.

Q: So, what is absolutely essential for a woman to get your attention?

A: She has to have a good sense of humour. I love spontaneity and I'm a real sucker for a good heart.

Q: When we first meet Mike, he trashes self-help books, which, in most cases, are men writing for men and women for women. Do you think this film makes the point that, maybe, we need the opposite sex to guide us in our relationships ?

A: That is what is really interesting about this film. We all have our own codes of conduct that are not always correct but we stick by them because that is our way. In fact, it is good to know the truth about what is going on in the other person's mind so you can adapt. You don't have to change your whole life to meet somebody else's concepts, but it is good to meet someone halfway. A certain amount of moulding that can happen on both sides. It is interesting that this film was written by three women. They have summed up men so brilliantly. What makes it so fascinating is to see both sides, a woman's view of a man's ideas and a man's view of a woman's craziness. - © The Times, London

p.s.; notare che parla delle 'idee' degli uomini e della 'craziness' delle donne... SCIOVINISTA!

lillika
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 12:10

http://www.thenewyooxer.yoox.com/it/index....?tskay=6383154F

In occasione dell’uscita del film “ La dura Verità” The New Yooxer incontra il suo affascinante protagonista: l’attore Gerard Butler che ci guida alla scoperta del guardaroba di Mike, un brillante conduttore televisivo, il suo personaggio nel film.
Mike Alexander (Gerard Butler) è l’affascinante conduttore del programma televisivo “La dura verità” dove si propone di svelare ai suoi spettatori gli intricati rapporti tra uomini e donne, rivelando i misteri dell’attrazione e tutto ciò che realmente fa fare click tra un lui e una lei. Oltre alla trasmissione applica le sue convinzioni anche nella vita reale, divertendosi a provocare continuamente la sua produttrice Abby (Katherine Heigl) sottoponendola a una serie di prove per aiutarla a trovare l’amore.

E' interessante che continuino a chiamarlo Mike Alexander!!! :fisch: :fisch:

Su ebay avevano messo in vendita l'abbiglaimento di Gerry nel film.... Una delle ragazze di un gruppo yahoo ha chiesto le misure ( :eheh: ). Se volete ve le dico!!!! :eheh: :eheh:

Kyriem
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 12:34

CITAZIONE (lillika @ 12/12/2009, 12:10)
http://www.thenewyooxer.yoox.com/it/index....?tskay=6383154F

In occasione dell’uscita del film “ La dura Verità” The New Yooxer incontra il suo affascinante protagonista: l’attore Gerard Butler che ci guida alla scoperta del guardaroba di Mike, un brillante conduttore televisivo, il suo personaggio nel film.
Mike Alexander (Gerard Butler) è l’affascinante conduttore del programma televisivo “La dura verità” dove si propone di svelare ai suoi spettatori gli intricati rapporti tra uomini e donne, rivelando i misteri dell’attrazione e tutto ciò che realmente fa fare click tra un lui e una lei. Oltre alla trasmissione applica le sue convinzioni anche nella vita reale, divertendosi a provocare continuamente la sua produttrice Abby (Katherine Heigl) sottoponendola a una serie di prove per aiutarla a trovare l’amore.

E' interessante che continuino a chiamarlo Mike Alexander!!! :fisch: :fisch:

Su ebay avevano messo in vendita l'abbiglaimento di Gerry nel film.... Una delle ragazze di un gruppo yahoo ha chiesto le misure ( :eheh: ). Se volete ve le dico!!!! :eheh: :eheh:

Perchè lo chiamano Alexander scusa?? Questa non la capisco... Hanno cambiato il nome in TUT italiano?? :blink:

Sono curiosa, che misure??
:caldo:

view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 08:59

Group:
Administrator

Per conoscere le misure di Gerry vi invito ad andarequi!

gemini78
view post Posted on 16/12/2009, 20:57

Secondo il Times TUT è tra i 100 peggiori film del 2009.

The Times 100 Worst Movies of 2009

The Ugly Truth

"The joy of romcoms is that you can often see what’s coming next, but when Mike gives Abby a pair of remote-controlled vibrating knickers, what predictably follows gives no pleasure at all. That this dodgy, reductive nonsense was written by three women is an unhappy sign of the times" – Tim Nagle

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol...ffset=84&page=8

valeriaw468
view post Posted on 13/11/2010, 14:44

ho trovato questa intervista ad una delle sceneggiatrici di TUT.... credo ke possa interessarvi :)

http://oltrelostretto.blogsicilia.it/holly...-eastman/16054/

13 novembre 2010 - Qualche giorno fa sono stata ad Hollywood (metaforicamente parlando), poichè ho avuto il piacere di fare una conversazione con una sceneggiatrice e autrice: Nicole Eastman, diventata popolare dopo la commedia di successo “La dura verità” (qui la recensione del film), di Robert Luketic, i cui protagonisti sono Katherine Heigl e Gerard Butler.
La Eastman gentilissima e disponibilissima ci racconta innanzitutto da come è nata l’idea della sua sceneggiatura: “Volevo scrivere una versione aggiornata delle commedie romantiche dell’epoca di Spencer Tracy e Katherine Hepburn, in cui si sentiva una forte attrazione tra i due sessi e i personaggi avevano caratteri molto forti, e anche se la storia era scontata si rimaneva incollati alla sedia per vedere come i due antagonisti alla fine si innamoravano.

Perchè secondo Lei si dice sempre che Hollywood è in crisi di idee e in particolar modo il genere delle commedie romantiche risulta spesso stupido o banale?

Credo che molte commedie siano decisamente deboli nella storia come nei dialoghi perchè gli addetti ai lavori non capiscono quali sono le vere regole di questo genere. Commedie come “Quattro matrimoni e un funerale” o “Harry ti presento Sally” hanno avuto un immenso successo perchè rispondevano a ciò che il pubblico desidera: personaggi ben costruiti, dialoghi intelligenti e divertenti, e una bella soddisfacente storia d’amore.
Anche se a volte il box office non premia questo genere di cinema credo che durerà per sempre, le donne in particolare non possono farne a meno, sopratutto in certi momenti della loro vita, è come una boccata di aria fresca.

Qual’è secondo Lei la cosa che trasforma una “buona idea” in una “storia di successo”?

Decisamente creare dei personaggi in cui il pubblico si può identificare. Ne La dura Verità c’è un personaggio maschile che incarna ostilità e sciovinismo nei confronti delle donne perchè è stato ferito, mentre il personaggio femminile è una maniaca del controllo per paura di essere vulnerabile. Inoltre se vuoi una storia che funzioni in questo ambito devi far sì che i sentimenti tra i due protagonisti risultino credibili, e non ridicoli, anche se poi ci può essere qualche scena particolarmente esagerata o farsesca.

Cosa ci puoi svelare dei due protagonisti del film: Katherine Heigl e Gerard Butler? Hai avuto la possibilità di conoscerli?

Li ho incontrati entrambi alla Premiere del film e ti posso assicurare che sono stati adorabili e gentilissimi come si potrebbe sperare. Inoltre Gerard è persino più sexy visto di persona, anche se… lo so, sembra difficile crederci!

39 replies since 17/4/2008, 11:48   623 views