Quiz & Test, divertiamoci!

« Older   Newer »
Cecilia76
view post Posted on 25/9/2008, 17:05

LEONE
Fiero e dominatore, come il Leone sei indipendente, libero e autoritario. A volte pecchi di eccessiva fiducia in te stesso, un po' di umiltà e prudenza non guasterebbero! Ottimista convinto, fai della tua capacità di reagire alle sconfitte un notevole punto di forza. Molto apprezzato nel lavoro grazie alla grande determinazione che ti distingue, sai spaziare nei più diversi settori lavorativi senza problemi, l'importante per te è primeggiare!

:mmm: Un po' sì e un po' no....

ROARRRR

view post Posted on 25/9/2008, 17:53

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

anch'io Leone...non mi ci ritrovo granchè però... :mmm:

view post Posted on 28/9/2008, 18:52

Group:
Moderatore globale

per gli appassionati di Harry Potter(e non)

Quale sarebbe la vostra Casa a Hogwarths?
http://www.hpquiz.it/test/easyquiz/quiz.php?quiz=1164224921

io risulto image

(la stessa di Cedric :occhilucidi: )

gemini21
view post Posted on 28/9/2008, 19:11

Io sono Corvonero! La casa di Cho-chang <_<

view post Posted on 28/9/2008, 19:12

Group:
Administrator

a me è uscita questa:

:blink: :blink:

jiujiu
view post Posted on 29/9/2008, 14:08

io pure corvonero...

gemini21
view post Posted on 12/10/2008, 21:04

The Literary Character Test

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-liter...haracter-test-2

Tom Sawyer

Good, Human, Side Thinker

Tom Sawyer is the youth in all of us; he biggest desire is to laugh and play all day, and pure adventure is his biggest vice. His cleverness can get him into plenty of mischief and trouble, but even those who must punish him, also must admit that it is also what endears him so much to so many people. He is admired and enjoyed by all, and even when his sense of fun dictates he must take advantage of them, he has a sense of honor and nobility that cannot be denied, even if he tries at times.

view post Posted on 12/10/2008, 21:06

Group:
Administrator

ecco la mia:

Tom Sawyer

Good, Human, Side Thinker

Tom Sawyer is the youth in all of us; he biggest desire is to laugh and play all day, and pure adventure is his biggest vice. His cleverness can get him into plenty of mischief and trouble, but even those who must punish him, also must admit that it is also what endears him so much to so many people. He is admired and enjoyed by all, and even when his sense of fun dictates he must take advantage of them, he has a sense of honor and nobility that cannot be denied, even if he tries at times.

view post Posted on 13/10/2008, 10:05

Group:
Moderatore globale

anche io Tom Sawyer

tutte gemelline? :P

view post Posted on 30/10/2008, 08:45

Group:
Administrator

Vediamo se qui nasce qualche differenza,finalmente...

Quale eroina di Austen saresti?

http://www.strangegirl.com/emma/quiz.php

Il mio risultato:
SPOILER (click to view)

Take the Quiz here!

You Are...Elizabeth Bennet!
Elizabeth Bennet!

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

view post Posted on 30/10/2008, 10:22

Group:
Moderatore globale

ma che carino questo test,adoro la Austen ^_^
il mio risultato è:
SPOILER (click to view)

I am Marianne Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

You Are...Marianne Dashwood!

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

view post Posted on 12/11/2008, 16:22

Group:
Moderatore globale

altri due test,scovati da Ariel ^_^

Scopri a quale era filosofica appartieni

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-find-...phical-era-test

e mio risultato:
The Medieval

31% Ancient, 38% Medieval, 19% Modern and 13% Post-Modern!

Congratulations! You are: a Medieval!

Medieval philosophy is probably more pessimistic than any other. One really gets the sense that medieval thinkers lived in a cold, dark, unreliable world, where pleasure was so hard to find that the desire for it became nearly uncontrollable. This is a world where the sinner is clearly divided from the saint

I tried to write the test in such a way that you didn’t have to be a religious person to get this result. The medieval way of looking at the world is not simply religious. It’s a serious, hierarchial, compulsive worldview, with a moral seriousness missing from some other eras. Medieval philosophers include some brilliant incisive minds, like that of Thomas Aquinas. What makes medieval philosophers unusual is the direction of their inquiries--they turned their gazes inward, to examine themselves, or upward, towards God, but hardly ever outward, towards the world around them.

Some medieval philosophers: Augustine, Anselm, Aquinas, Maimonides, Abelard, Erasmus

Some medieval artists: Dante, Chrétien de Troyes, Christine de Pisan, Rabelais, Chaucer, Bach

Typical medieval art forms: the morality play, war stories, contrapuntal music, the sermon, scatological humor, romantic poetry

Che Musa sei?
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-amuseing-test

mio risultato:
Your muse is Erato!

40% Erato, 0% Euterpe, 0% Calliope, 20% Thalia, 10% Urania, 0% Clio, 10% Melpomene, 10% Polyhymnia and 10% Terpsichore!

Your muse is Erato!

Erato is the muse of love and erotic poetry. She is also known as the muse of lyrics and songs of marriage. Her title is "the amorous one." It is from the tales of Erato that we get the saying about carrying a torch for someone, as she has been seen with a torch while with the god Eros.

Call upon Erato when you are seeking or wish to be inspired by love or erotocism.

Think about a sensual description using all of your senses... what you see, what you hear, what you can feel, what you can taste, and what you can smell regarding the one that you most desire. Allow yourself to be free and think of the passion they inspire within you. Allow Erato to help you as you put into words these feelings that can start with something as simple as a kiss and then end with an imagination that has no limits. To live fully and sensually is a true and rare gift.

gemini21
view post Posted on 21/11/2008, 17:10

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-okcupid-kissing-test

The Girlfriend

You are 48% Passionate, 44% Romantic, and 13% Experienced!

The Girlfriend

Sweet Kisses, Sweet Girl.

So you're The Girlfriend. We call you that not because you're necessarily someone's girlfriend right now, but because you're the ideal girlfriend to smooch when you ARE hooked up. You've got high ratings for both Romance (44%) and Passion (13%). ) and you're experienced enough to be a sensitive and sexy kisser without being SO experienced it turns potential partners off.

You can be super-girly, and you appreciate some of the gestures of traditional romance. But you're also more than ready for a deep, steamy makeout session with a hottie you dig. You don't like to play games, and you're generous with both your affection and your lust. You like to get to know your makeout partner over time, and you pride yourself on being able to provide what they need. In short, you're hard-wired for kissing people you care about, and the depth of your experience is going to prove more valuable than breadth in the long run.

The Boyfriend (or, hey, The Girlfriend) and The Real Deal are the best matches to your superb smooching skills. If you just want a great makeout, you might try The Vixen or The Rogue. They're suitable matches on the passion scale, but they're lacking in the kind of romance you crave, so don't say we didn't warn you if they love you and leave you. (They can't help it... they're just sort of like that.)

view post Posted on 21/11/2008, 17:15

Group:
Administrator

Questo è il mio risultato:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-okc...e=8&var_Woman=1

Your result for The OkCupid Kissing Test ...

The Real Deal
You are 70% Passionate, 42% Romantic, and 60% Experienced!

Wow, Real Deal. You've got it going on.

When hot young things dream of the perfect kiss, they dream of you. Not only are you both passionate and romantic, you also know what the hell you're doing. You've achieved a rare balance between physical and emotional, and that's reflected in your make-out manner. You're creative, intuitive, and flexible. You can be gentle or aggressive, depending on your partner's preferences and you're usually as romantic as is appropriate for the situation. Your kisses are both sexy and meaningful, and those who get your amazing kisses are unlikely to forget them. This is the part where we tell you who to kiss next. And we'd tell you to stick to other Real Deals, but the truth is that we want them for ourselves.

view post Posted on 21/11/2008, 17:17

Group:
Moderatore globale

anch'io come Laura,ma con percentuali leggermente diverse:
You are 52% Passionate, 55% Romantic, and 20% Experienced! :D

39 replies since 14/6/2008, 18:18   350 views