Gerry al Jay Leno

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 18:57

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

you are a naughty girl,Dianne....and we tooo!!!!

gemini21
view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 19:00

Yeahhh!! He was fantastic! He always make me scream with laughter!

CITAZIONE
Or in other words the turtle went into the shell....

:eheh: :eheh: wonderful metaphor!

Dianne2us
view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 21:02

I'll get started on a manuscript for you and I will post it here in a day or two for those who are having trouble understanding the accents for those who aren't used to listening to English on a daily basis. It will help you understand if they are talking too fast ;)

view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 21:03

Group:
Administrator

Wow...great Dianne...you are very very Kind!!! :fiori: :bacio:

gemini21
view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 21:06

Thanks Dianne!! :wub: :wub:

(Dianne ci farà una trascrizione del Jay Leno!)

boleroazul
view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 21:14

mammasantissimaaaaaa...sono morta :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dianne2us
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 01:29

I moved part one because I got part two done and I figured you'd like to keep them together. ;)

Edited by Dianne2us - 8/10/2008, 12:34

Cecilia76
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 08:10

CITAZIONE
scroll down and hit the link on the last post.....

Done!!! :ops:

Dianne2us
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 11:32

Alright this is one and two together.... ;)

The Complete Jay Leno Interview

Part I
Jay: Welcome back everybody. My first guest is… uh… a very talented actor from Scotland. You know there is something about men from Scotland… You know my mother’s from Scotland, alright, and there’s something about men from Scotland that drives women wild…I …I had to deal with it my whole life. Since I’m only half Scot I only get it half as much you see. His movies are called Phantom of the Opera and of course 300, great film, his new film is called Rock-n-Rolla (best title for a movie), Rock-n-Rolla, I’m surprised no one has thought of this for a title. It opens in selected cities perhaps your city’s been selected. It opens this Wednesday…PLEASE WELCOME GERARD BUTLER, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Jay: Have a seat my friend, it is good to see you again…

Gerry: You too, you too, it is good to be here.

Jay: The last time you were here was the huge blockbuster 300…

Gerry: Ah yes… 300…

Jay: It was pretty big? So how do people react to you… to you now, is there a difference…

Gerry: It often takes quite a while… not that I try to convince people but if somebody standing by and they go, “That’s the guy from 300…” and you see a lot of people like – that - that’s not the guy in 300 the <makes movements with his hands like he’s not in shaped and mumbles a little> Normally it happens in very public places you know? Like I was coming….. Miami airport – and I’m standing in a line and he hears “SPARTANS TONIGHT WE …” and I’m like standing there <he looks around> and there’s nothing you can do….

Jay: No there’s nothing…

Gerry: So I’m in line and I think the flight was cancelled so I’m standing there for like and hour…so everyone is looking and of course having that argument, “That guy? No that’s not the guy, that guy was big! Look at the big belly on that guy!

Jay: <interrupts> that guy was bigger…

Gerry: Yeah, yeah so… even your buddies do it… you get that tonight we dine in Hell whenever we’re at a meal and you’re about to eat they’re always like… “Yeah Gerry, tonight we dine…” <gerry holds hand up> alright I heard it we dine in whatever place we’re in…

Jay: My wife and I we were in New Jersey working and I love New Jersey for just this reason and we’re in this fancy Italian restaurant and my wife and I are eating and the bus boy is about where Kevin is <points to band>… and I’m eating and I see the guy and I can’t use the word here but he yells across the restaurant, “Aye, you’re that F’ing guy, right?” I go right… yeah how ya doing? But he yelled it out, “You’re that F’ing guy right?” Ya right, good to see you. This is my F’ing wife and uh…. Let me ask you what…

Gerry: Let me say, I remember a girl walks up to me and this is very Scottish because they don’t like to… for you to get a head of yourself… too full of yourself… so I’m standing at a bar and this girl walks up to me and she says, “I recognize your face but I’m not going to tell you that because I will give you a big head.” And I’m like…. “You just told me…” “You just told me that… so go back over there and don’t tell me.”

Jay: Well the Scot people are very like that. I took my mother back to Scotland and she hadn’t been back in 60 years. So we’re driving back through the old neighborhood and there’s a policeman there and she says, “Oh, oh, when did you go to school?” Because they graduated about the same time and the guy goes. “Och… Well you look much worse than I do…” This to my mother…. You know…. And we go, “Thank you, thank you for… Mr. Police officer, thank you for insulting my mother I appreciate it…

Gerry: Hold on, hold on, can I just say one thing? You just reminded me of this one… My Aunt Kathleen who lived all over the world, she lived in Saudi Arabia and America, came home went to the school she worked at, and my aunt is now the secretary and I guess there was a teacher there that had about three kids and she hadn’t aged brilliantly. My aunt is beautiful she never had any kids…so she’s beautiful <big laughter…oops> so she’s in the class room… That’s what happens seriously…. No I’m joking… She was always the liberal free one traveling all over the place….And she goes back and – and she goes in this classroom and this woman comes up and she says, “Can you believe we’re in the same class and we went to school together?” And my aunt says, “Well I know but you’ve had three kids!” Like she’s saying (the other lady) can you believe we went to school together and she like saying like can you believe we went to school together like we’re great friends… And my aunt is automatically thinking, “Well yeah but that is why I look so much better than you…” So then apparently went on to talk for the next hour with a red face. She was like Bababababababa… like she didn’t know what to say….

Jay: Now what was your…what was your very first movie? I’m trying to think cause…..

Gerry: Mrs. Brown…Mrs. Brown…

Jay: Was that with uh… with umm Judy Dame…

Gerry: Dame Judy… Yeah, Dame Judy and that was my first day ever rehearsing…. for a theater play… first job I got a stick of wood in my eye…stuck in my eye and I had a black eye for about two…. I mean I could have lost my eye….. My first day on a film was Mrs. Brown and it was so cold in the middle of November and we were doing a scene where we had to be topless and basically we got water poured on us and of course the warm water ran out in about two seconds and they would pour it after every scene and we were like… <shivering> and they would poor more water on us because we were supposed to be like in the sea. Which we did have to go in afterwards so were like starting to get hyperthermia, but before we even shot I was so nervous and I’d been drinking water, and I’m like okay… drinking…. I had to go you know… and relieve myself in the bushes… and they’re waiting for me and I’m so nervous and so cold….AND IT DIDN’T STOP! I KEPT GOING! And it’s a little bit disgusting and I’m like…Okay I’m finished…Oh no I’m not! And I know they’re waiting for me and they’re like, “We only have today to do this scene!” And I’m like, “Okay…I’m coming, I’m coming…Ahhh NO…. Oh God! And of course there was the cold thing…and we have to go into the sea at the end of all this and Billy Conley and I are running naked into the sea…Ah yep…and turn at the end and face the camera like…ah <giggles> Hey…ha, ha, ha…and of course it was already cold <gerry points at genitals> and just got A LOT colder…

Jay: Right, right…

Gerry: So ah….Hee hee Oh God!...

Jay: So it should have said, “Things are smaller than they appear….”

Gerry: Ha, yes…

Jay: We’ll take a break and more with Gerard Butler…..

This is the movie in question....Can't resist!.....
http://weiner1proboardscom.proboards104.co...hread=13&page=4

Warning Gerry is VERY naked....just scroll all the way down and hit the link...
:angel: :clap: :sbav:

Part II
Jay: We’re here with Gerard Butler talking and I see you on the cover of my Bible Men’s Magazine. Are you a big gym guy, do you go to the gym a lot? Do you do thing like uh… do you do things to stay healthy are you into a work out?

Gerry: <laughs guiltily> I have done, I have done in the past and uh.. for certain roles and uh..and then I kinda let it go so then I become that guy on the beach <looks down> Ah God, I used <mumbles> knowing that they’re looking over going, “See I knew that was foam latex or something like that… You know but actually I have been. I started again, I just started going back and the other day <laughs> the other day I went…. And it’s a funny story I have for everything but… the other day I went… I went to the gym and I finished and I was really excited because I’ve been doing this cleanse as well and I have all this energy and I finish and it was an old gym I used to train at so I… I’m running and I say hello to people and I realize oh wait I have to take my shower so I jump in the shower and I’m taking off my stuff and I notice there was a guy checking me out so I’m like whatever, must be gay that’s fine that’s okay so I get in the shower and I notice some splashing in front of my eyes and I realize I’m still wearing my sun glasses! So I walk completely naked with sun glasses on and into the shower…

Jay: That is a movie star!

Gerry: That is… <laughs>

Jay: THAT… is the sign of a REAL movie star!

Gerry: Yeah! So I came out, I came out, and the same guy was in the Jacuzzi so I pretended that my eyes were nippy so I was like <blinking eyes, and feeling around> so they might think I needed the sunglasses because I was sensitive to light and he looks over and I was like <sniffling and blinking his eyes> like that so I put my sun glasses back on and left.

Jay: I like the fact that you somehow have too make up for the guy. Did you ever drive down the street and you see a guy hitch hiking and you’re like you turn left because you don’t want to pick him up? So you don’t want to feel bad so you go all the way around to the other way cause you don’t want to drive by the guy because he’ll give you that look… Now…now tell us about Rick-n-Rolla? Best title for a movie.

Jay: I love the title cause it sounds like it should have been stolen by somebody somewhere .
Gerry: Yeah, yeah…

Jay: Cause it seems like a natural for a movie… cause this is a real fast action, cause yeh saw Lock Stock and Barrel, that was his other one right?

Gerry: Yeah… smoking barrel yeah…

Jay: Yeah smoking Barrel yeah that’s right.

Gerry: Yeah there is a big difference, it wasn’t one smoking barrel it was two smiling barrels…
Jay: Yeah, yeah two… and this guy Richie, Madonna’s husband correct?

Gerry: That’s right.

Jay: Did he write it as well?

Gerry: He did, yeah, yeah..

Jay: Okay, that’s good.

Gerry: And you saw it <mumbles> you saw it the other day…

Jay: Yeah, and you play sort of a thuggish character?

Gerry: Yeah…

Jay: You looked like you had fun> Do you like playing the tough guy kinda?

Gerry: You know what? I have to say its so much fun doing this role I mean it was uh… it was, you play the tough guy but he’s not as tough as he thinks and he’s no so heroic so he’s kinda he’s childish and silly tried to get it right and just working with all those guys and with Guy. I had a great time and you can tell we’re having fun.

Jay: and I heard you got sick, were you sick?

Gerry: I got sick… gah… I got sick in eleven years did I ever miss a day of filming and uh… and I had a sex scene with Tandy Newton <sp> which uh… <smirks> as you can imagine I was very excited about and then I got sick and uh.. uh… And they’re like you can’t kiss her. And I’m like, “Okay, okay…I get that… I can’t kiss her. And it was a sex scene so they decided, “Well basically what we’re going to do is put the camera right in your face and you can have an orgasm and you and we’re going to put…. And I became like a ten year old, I’m running around, “I CAN’T DO THIS! I CAN’T DO THIS, I can’t…” and I pretty much had the camera in my face and I just kind of like had too… how do you do that, how do you… What’s the ten seconds before you have and orgasm you <tries to make a pre-orgasm face>.

Jay: I’m sorry that looks like….

Gerry: I normally have a guy back playing the drums just like that…

Jay: That was… That looked more like a bowel movement!

Gerry: That happens too!

Jay: I mean…uh…

Gerry: I don’t have many orgasms so….

Jay: Yeah I understand… Let’s take a look at the scene. This is the scene where two tough guys are stealing the car right…You’re stealing the car…

Gerry: Yeah right, right. This is the first big robbery of the movie. We’re stealing 700 million Euro here so it’s very kinda thrown away and I’m not going to say anymore, just watch it…

<shows MOVIE CLIP>

Jay: ROCK-N-ROLLA IN SELECTED THEATERS I HOPE YOUR CITY IS CHOSEN. Thank you so much buddy.

Gerry: Thank you. <waves at audience> Thank you….

view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 11:46

Group:
Administrator

Dianne you're great!...but may I ask you only one thing?
When do you sleep???

gemini21
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 11:57

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 8/10/2008, 12:29)
CITAZIONE
Let me say, I remember a girl walks up to me and this is very Scottish because they don’t like to… for you to get a head of yourself… too full of yourself… so I’m standing at a bar and this girl walks up to me and she says, “I recognize your face but I’m not going to tell you that because I will give you a big head.” And I’m like…. “You just told me…” “You just told me that… so go back over there and don’t tell me.”

Messaggio per Laura:ritengo ancora che non sia letterale,ma riguardi il 'montarsi la testa'...Ti riconosco,ma non te lo dico se no ti monti la testa---Ma me lo hai già detto...

Messaggio per Ariel: vedi che è meglio che non le faccia le trascrizioni, che tanto mi perdo parte delle frasi che vengono dette? :P Significa proprio quello che dici,ma io mi ero persa tutto il preambolo ed avevo capito male la frase che lei gli aveva detto!

view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 12:06

Group:
Administrator

...il fatto è che io..sono abituata a capirlo Gerry...firulì!!!
:fisch: :fisch: :fisch:

Elisabeth1975
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 20:34

Ciao Ragazze,

se volete vi posso fare la traduzione, direi che posso postarla domani sera, vi va? Per me non e' un problema!!

and thanks to Dianne for the hard work, very much appreciated :rosa:

gemini21
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 20:38

Ci faresti un grandissimo favore Beth, grazie!! :bacio:

95 replies since 7/10/2008, 11:28   1754 views