Incontri con i fans e vari...

« Older   Newer »
arielcips
view post Posted on 17/2/2009, 15:09 by: arielcips

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Ieri Gerry è stato anche fotografato dai fans,e una ragazza racconta l'incontro,sottolineando che era vestito in modo così 'sobrio' da rendere difficile riconoscerlo...però poi,una volta rivconosciuto è stato assaltato dai paparazzi,cui ha proposto il patto di farsi fotografare con gli amici...ma -dice la tipa- i paparazzi volevano solo lui...

Quando poi è stata la volta dei fans,all'inizio lui era stanco e ha chiaramente espresso il desiderio di smetterla con le foto,ma poi non ha retto alla delusione sul viso dei presenti(soprattutto di un bimbo...) e ha ceduto,mostrandosi friandly come poche celebrità!...

http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/det....php?story=6273

Gerard Butler has been here in New York City for Fashion Week. I had the opportunity to see him outside at Saturday Night Live for a quick second but didn't get to take a picture with him until today at a fashion show. He exited Fashion Week around 8:00 P.M. He was one of the first celebrities to exit the event and left through the back.

Gerard was wearing the most simple clothes you can imagine, totally not dressed up for the event. So people didn't realize who he was until a few seconds later. ( chi l'avrebbe detto...)

The fans and photographers went running after him. Gerard is one of those guys that walk through the city instead of being transported in an suv, so it was pretty hard for him to move with everyone around him. So he try to make a deal with the paparazzi's. The deal is that he would stop and let them take pictures of him, if they would let him alone so he could walk. Of course the paparazzi's agreed for that moment. The thing is that Gerard stop to posed with his friends and the paparazzi's were not interested in that. They were interested in him alone. So as soon, as he started walking again, everyone continued following him and asking for pictures.

Then a little kid with a video camera told him he was his idol and that he wanted to be just like him. Gerard Butler looked surprised and even told him to go ahead and other things which made the kids day. Gerard sure seem happier after this. Previously, when a fan asked him for a picture he said no, that he had taken 1000 pictures already. But after the fan asked him for a second time he said sure. This was when he started taking pictures with a couple of fans before leaving towards a press conference.

Gerard you seem to forget that you are many people's idol. Don't forget that, there is no reason for people to keep on reminding you of it.

Edited by arielcips - 17/2/2009, 18:54

1022 replies since 20/12/2008, 11:29   23344 views