Incontri con i fans e vari...

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 24/5/2009, 21:51 by: gemini78

Una tipa, la sera del suo compleanno, ha incontrato Gerry (dite che se per il mio compleanno soffio sulle candeline ed esprimo il desiderio lo incontro anch'io? :woot: :woot: )

image image

As we were leaving, Christi spotted Gerard Butler, at least she thought she did, she was right. We didn't want to come across as fans, but at the same time I still wanted a picture with him. So we sort of, kind of waited for him. We were outside just chatting and ready to take a picture. Just before taking our picture, a couple passed by us so we moved. Right when we moved the door to Palihouse opened, out comes Gerard. I smiled and waited, he walked pass me and I asked, "excuse me, but do you mind if I take a picture with you?" he replied with a smile and said,"Sure one second, let me get my car first." He give the valet his ticket and come right back. When we come back Ade asked how he was doing, he said he was doing well. I was all smiles, Ade mentioned to Gerard that today was my birthday, he looked at me and said,"Come here, and he gave me a hug, wishing me a happy birthday" He held my hand for a long time, then I asked if I could get my picture. He said yes, since its your birthday. I got a solo picture with him, and so did Ade. But there were five of us, each one of them wanted their own. Gerard's friend later on joined us, he took the camera and told everybody to get in, we followed and that was the end of taking pictures. I thought he would leave by then, but boy was I wrong. He stayed and chatted with us. Along with his friend. They were thoughtful, kind, and funny! Gerard's friend was amusing, easy person to get along with if I may say. We talked for about 20 minutes or so, even longer. It was time for him to go, but before he left I asked for another hug, he gave me another one, and once again wished me a happy birthday. I told him he made my birthday special and I will never forget this moment, he smiled. Before getting into his car, he said he too was not going to forget this moment, I had asked when was the next time we'll get to see him, he said he was leaving town in two days. I also asked if he would remember me the next time he saw us, he said, "I did not get your name." I said, "Marcella." He walks towards us again, "Marcella, I will remember." Heads back to his car, he chats with his friend one last time and before leaving waves goodbye to us.

That was the best birthday I have had in YEARS! Gerard Butler you are one awesome cool cat! and Palihouse, everybody needs to go!

http://whatzzpoppin.blogspot.com/2009/05/palihouse.html

1022 replies since 20/12/2008, 11:29   23344 views