Incontri con i fans e vari...

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 14:27 by: gemini78

Resoconto dell'avvistamento l'altro giorno all'areoporto

"Gerard Butler Calls His Lawyer At Lax To Say He'S Being Nice To The Paparazzi"
posted 1 day ago

Last night, word around the airport was that one of my favorite actors Gerard Butler was flying out. I decided to stick around for his flight.

As it was getting closer flight time, myself and the paparazzi were getting worried that he wasn't showing for the flight.

Finally we spotted a greeter waiting at the curb. A few moments later a car pulled up. The driver got out and got Gerard's bags and gave them to the greeter.

Gerard just sat in the car while the greeter checked the bags in. When the greeter came back, Gerard got out of the car. As soon as he got out, I noticed he was on the phone. Seeing that as a bad sign, my friend and I asked for an autograph. We were both surprised when he took the sharpie and signed for us. As he made his way through the terminal, the camera guys asked him who he was on the phone with. One smart *ss asked him if he was on the phone with his lawyer to tell him that he was being nice to the cameras guys. He just smiled and got into the security line.

Gerard was charged last week with assaulting a camera guy last year. If he is convicted, he could spend up to 6 months in jail.

http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/det....php?story=9145

1022 replies since 20/12/2008, 11:29   23344 views