Incontri con i fans e vari...

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 21/2/2009, 09:12

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Qui confermano,spiegando che il tutto è accaduto nei bagni del locale...

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/02/butl...room_run-in.php

gemini78
view post Posted on 24/5/2009, 21:51

Una tipa, la sera del suo compleanno, ha incontrato Gerry (dite che se per il mio compleanno soffio sulle candeline ed esprimo il desiderio lo incontro anch'io? :woot: :woot: )

image image

As we were leaving, Christi spotted Gerard Butler, at least she thought she did, she was right. We didn't want to come across as fans, but at the same time I still wanted a picture with him. So we sort of, kind of waited for him. We were outside just chatting and ready to take a picture. Just before taking our picture, a couple passed by us so we moved. Right when we moved the door to Palihouse opened, out comes Gerard. I smiled and waited, he walked pass me and I asked, "excuse me, but do you mind if I take a picture with you?" he replied with a smile and said,"Sure one second, let me get my car first." He give the valet his ticket and come right back. When we come back Ade asked how he was doing, he said he was doing well. I was all smiles, Ade mentioned to Gerard that today was my birthday, he looked at me and said,"Come here, and he gave me a hug, wishing me a happy birthday" He held my hand for a long time, then I asked if I could get my picture. He said yes, since its your birthday. I got a solo picture with him, and so did Ade. But there were five of us, each one of them wanted their own. Gerard's friend later on joined us, he took the camera and told everybody to get in, we followed and that was the end of taking pictures. I thought he would leave by then, but boy was I wrong. He stayed and chatted with us. Along with his friend. They were thoughtful, kind, and funny! Gerard's friend was amusing, easy person to get along with if I may say. We talked for about 20 minutes or so, even longer. It was time for him to go, but before he left I asked for another hug, he gave me another one, and once again wished me a happy birthday. I told him he made my birthday special and I will never forget this moment, he smiled. Before getting into his car, he said he too was not going to forget this moment, I had asked when was the next time we'll get to see him, he said he was leaving town in two days. I also asked if he would remember me the next time he saw us, he said, "I did not get your name." I said, "Marcella." He walks towards us again, "Marcella, I will remember." Heads back to his car, he chats with his friend one last time and before leaving waves goodbye to us.

That was the best birthday I have had in YEARS! Gerard Butler you are one awesome cool cat! and Palihouse, everybody needs to go!

http://whatzzpoppin.blogspot.com/2009/05/palihouse.html

gra70
view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 05:05

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ma che bella storia!!!

(xò me tanto invidiosaaaaaaaa :( )

CITAZIONE
(dite che se per il mio compleanno soffio sulle candeline ed esprimo il desiderio lo incontro anch'io? :woot: :woot: )

bhe tentar non nuoce... :P :P intanto io inizio ad organizzarmi per il mio... :fisch:

view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 12:11

Group:
Moderatore globale

ma come si faaaaaa??invidia invidia invidiaaaaaa!!!
CITAZIONE
"Come here, and he gave me a hug, wishing me a happy birthday"

:occhilucidi: certa gente è proprio fortunata...io qui sarei schiattata sul marciapiede... :infermieri:

gemini78
view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 12:41

E' poi sono pure rimasti a parlare per una ventina di minuti o anche di più!! Questo si chiama proprio c**o! (scusate il francesismo, ma quando ce vo', ce vo'! :P )

gemini78
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 14:27

Resoconto dell'avvistamento l'altro giorno all'areoporto

"Gerard Butler Calls His Lawyer At Lax To Say He'S Being Nice To The Paparazzi"
posted 1 day ago

Last night, word around the airport was that one of my favorite actors Gerard Butler was flying out. I decided to stick around for his flight.

As it was getting closer flight time, myself and the paparazzi were getting worried that he wasn't showing for the flight.

Finally we spotted a greeter waiting at the curb. A few moments later a car pulled up. The driver got out and got Gerard's bags and gave them to the greeter.

Gerard just sat in the car while the greeter checked the bags in. When the greeter came back, Gerard got out of the car. As soon as he got out, I noticed he was on the phone. Seeing that as a bad sign, my friend and I asked for an autograph. We were both surprised when he took the sharpie and signed for us. As he made his way through the terminal, the camera guys asked him who he was on the phone with. One smart *ss asked him if he was on the phone with his lawyer to tell him that he was being nice to the cameras guys. He just smiled and got into the security line.

Gerard was charged last week with assaulting a camera guy last year. If he is convicted, he could spend up to 6 months in jail.

http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/det....php?story=9145

gemini78
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 22:10

Direttamente dal set di The bounty (o Bounty Hunter... non ho ancora capito se hanno cambiato o no il titolo)

http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2009...-movie-set.html

gra70
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 04:57

CITAZIONE
This is the face Gerard made after I asked him if he thought he would have to throw himself off the roof to get the director to yell, “Print!”

:eheh: :eheh:

view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 10:44

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE (gra70 @ 18/6/2009, 05:57)
CITAZIONE
This is the face Gerard made after I asked him if he thought he would have to throw himself off the roof to get the director to yell, “Print!”

gra70
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 17:38

Altra cronaca dal set di ieri:

Gerry (Gerard) Butler played my trombone
Yes, you read that right. Therefore, I'm retiring my mouthpiece (now named Little Gerry).

So this is what happened. I'm standing to shoot another scene, and Gerry comes up and asks if he can try playing my trombone. I say sure, of course, and I end up teaching how to play the trombone. A lot of pictures were taken (though I can't release them since, as mentioned before, I signed away my rights to say anything about the movie).

People all said I "made out" with Gerry Butler. He also said he's going to take my spot in the band. He can take my spot any day.

IT WAS AWESOME

Accidenti!!! voglio le fotoooooooooooo!!! :( :(

http://bhouse09.blogspot.com/2009/06/gerry...y-trombone.html

view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 18:08

Group:
Moderatore globale

c'è troppa gente fortunata in giro... <_< e a noi mai nienteeee???
CITAZIONE
Accidenti!!! voglio le fotoooooooooooo!!! :( :(

pure ioooo! :(

gemini78
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 19:00

CITAZIONE (gra70 @ 18/6/2009, 18:38)
So this is what happened. I'm standing to shoot another scene, and Gerry comes up and asks if he can try playing my trombone. I say sure, of course, and I end up teaching how to play the trombone. A lot of pictures were taken (though I can't release them since, as mentioned before, I signed away my rights to say anything about the movie).

People all said I "made out" with Gerry Butler. He also said he's going to take my spot in the band. He can take my spot any day.

Traduzione:

Ecco quello che è successo. Stavo per girare un'altra scena ed è arrivato Gerry e ha chiesto se poteva provare a suonare il mio trombone. Gli ho detto di sì naturalmente e sono finita ad insegnargli come suonare il trombone. Sono state fatte un sacco di foto (però non posso pubblicarle perchè, come ho detto prima, ho firmato un documento cedendo il diritto di raccontare qualsiasi cosa sul film).

Tutte le persone dicono "sei diventato intima" con Gerry Butler. Lui ha anche detto che prenderà il mio posto nella banda. Può prendere il mio posto quando vuole.

amelia300
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 09:28

Oh my God! Ma che gente fortunata!!!!!
E noi?? :cry: :cry:

Non ci possiamo neanche accontentare delle foto :(

gemini78
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 19:02

Secondo questo articolo Lunedì e martedì scorso alcune fans hanno incontrato Gerry sul set e hanno avuto delle belle esperienze. Tutte hanno detto che è stato davvero gentile e ha anche posato con la sua piccola Lolita in una foto.
A quanto pare invece non sarebbe altrettanto gentile la Aniston che ignora i fans e non si ferma a firmare autografi, una fans che aveva chiesto gentilmente un autografo si è detta molto delusa e ha ricevuto pure una brutta risposta da una tipa che era con la Aniston che le ha detto che gli attori hanno anche una vita e non possono passare tutto il giorno a firmare autografi, benchè lei se ne stesse già andando dopo essersi sentita dire di no.

"The Bounty": Jen Aniston Hates Fans While Gerard Butler Loves To Pose

Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston have been filming The Bounty in New York City for the past few weeks. Fans of both stars have ventured out to various filming locations around the city and have had strikingly different experiences based on whether they spotted Gerard Butler or Jennifer Aniston.

On Monday and Tuesday several women met Gerard on the set and had great experiences. All said he was very nice and he even posed with his dog for one fan photo.

On the other hand, no one seems to have had a pleasant encounter with Jennifer Aniston. A fan was on the set today and wanted to approach Jen to take a picture with her and was ignored. Later she was scolded by one of Aniston's handlers. The fan explained on OLV, saying, "Honestly no one was around to bother her and I went to walk over to ask if she would take a picture and when she saw me about to ask she just turned around and ignored me and kept walking to her trailer and literally no one was there to bother so she could have taken one picture. I asked some woman that came with her nicely if she usually takes pictures and she said no not at all so I was polite and said OK and walked away and I was on the phone by the corner and when that same woman walked by me she was nasty and said you know they have a life they can’t just take pictures all day. I really wanted to say something back but I just ignored her. But I thought that was wrong to say because I wasn’t hanging around there bothering her I asked her nicely and when she said she doesn’t take pictures I went to leave."

Apparently, Gerard Butler hasn't let fame go to his head like his co-star who now thinks she is too good to meet with a fan.

The Bounty is due in theaters next year.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5289-Celebrity-S...With-The-Ladies

view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 19:33

Group:
Moderatore globale

si sa che il nostro Gerry è un amore con i fans a differenza di tanti altri... :occhilucidi:
ma che carini che sono lui e Lolitaaa :wub: :wub:

1022 replies since 20/12/2008, 11:29   23343 views