Incontri con i fans e vari...

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 21/7/2009, 11:13

Da un blog, alcune foto sul set di Bounty... anche qui viene detto che Jennifer non si lascia avvicinare dai fans... che tipo! -_-

So I get a call before lunch from a good friend of mine and he says that Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston are on his dead end shooting scenes for the upcoming movie, The Bounty. Not only did I jet there before lunch, but I had to go back after work with a "real" camera. The cell just wasn't hacking it... and I needed to see Jennifer
Jennifer was surrounded by "her people" and didn't get too close to her fans.

http://b13fotographica.blogspot.com/2009/0...-of-bounty.html

Anche la piccola Lolita ormai è una star :P

view post Posted on 21/7/2009, 11:43

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE
Anche la piccola Lolita ormai è una star :P

uuuhh :wub: :wub: ( :P )

gerardsweety
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 10:29

ma che dolzeeee la nostra lolira,è una star in tutti i sensi,grazie mille per le foto^^

fuzzy61
view post Posted on 27/7/2009, 16:29

NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :pianto: :pianto: :pianto:
voglio morire!!!!! :sniff: :sniff: :sniff:
:...: perchè solo noi non lo incontriamo maiiiii!!!!! :boom: :boom: :boom:

SIGNORE PROPONGO DI FINIRE DI PROGETTARE IL SUO RAPIMENTO E DI ORGANIZZARE LA SPEDIZIONE DEFINITIVA !!!!!!!!!!image

:fisch: PPPSSSSS: :sospetto: già che ci siamo diamo anche una sfoltita a quelle sgallettate che gli girano intorno!!!!!

:eheh: :eheh: :eheh: :eheh: :eheh: :eheh: :eheh:

gemini78
view post Posted on 27/7/2009, 17:48

Voto a favore sia per il rapimento, sia per sfoltire le sgallettate!! ( :P)

gerardsweety
view post Posted on 29/7/2009, 11:03

sono d'accordo con te laura!!

romy83
view post Posted on 29/7/2009, 14:40

Quando sarete pronte, avvertitemi. Nel frattempo affilerò le armi :shifty:

gemini78
view post Posted on 16/8/2009, 14:36

Un'altra foto con un fans ...

My lame ass may be sitting in a Starbucks in Union Square on a Saturday night, but I will bet Gerard Butler didn't just squeeze you with his massive arm wherever you are! (Kudos to Mikey for his eagle celeb eye: "There goes that guy who was in that movie with that blond girl" -- all I need to hear!!!!!!!)

http://www.kennethinthe212.com/2009/08/ugly-truth.html

gemini78
view post Posted on 6/9/2009, 21:36

Gerry ha incontrato alcune fans sul set di Bounty ed è stato molto carino con tutte, ha fatto i complimenti al bimbo di una signora ed è dato un bacio sulla testa ad un cagnolino di un'altra!

Gerard Butler Greets Fans, Babies and Puppies on the set of The Bounty

Tuesday was the last day of principle shooting on The Bounty, a new action film starring Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston. Gerard filmed a quick scene in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning before heading into the studio to wrap up.

A few lucky fans got to meet Butler who was happy to pose with them (and their pets) before heading to the studio. One of the fans told OLV all about the experience:

He fussed over [my friend's] baby a little and was very sweet. He also greeted a fan and her pooch and I got a shot of him giving the little doggie a smooch on the head. He was all smiles and seemed to be more than happy to try and get to as many of us crazy fans as he could before being pulled away.

Qui ci sono le foto di Gerry con le fans

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2009/09/06/gerard-butler/

gra70
view post Posted on 7/9/2009, 17:53

Sempre e costantemente carino con i suoi fans...

Ho trovato tra i commenti questo:

CITAZIONE
Thanks so much for sharing your piccies. He was just the same at the UK TUT Premiere which was crazy, but he still spent time signing autographs and talking to fans. Gerry’s kindness knows no limits. He loves his fans and that’s why we love him.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

gra70
view post Posted on 17/9/2009, 11:49

Ultimi incontri con i soliti fortunati ( :bash: :bash: ) in quel di New York

Soho

NYC 16 Settembre
apertura del Groovaloo Show

NYC indefinita

[IMG]image[/IMG]

view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 13:06

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

piccolo racconto via Twitter di una che l'ha incontrato alla premiere di LAC a Glasgow

-everyone asks what he smelt like! He smelt devine +was really nice 2all us mere mortals! Looked even better in the flesh!!!

- I was so hyped up until he got 2 me. That's when I froze! My friend shouted She's from Belfast + he asked Who's from Belfast..

-I put my hand up and said Me in the most childest way possible! Embarassing! He then said 'come here u' and gave me a big hug!!
(qui me lo immagino...e schiatto!!)

gra70
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 13:53

CITAZIONE
sabrinta,14/12/2009, 13:06

- I was so hyped up until he got 2 me. That's when I froze! My friend shouted She's from Belfast + he asked Who's from Belfast..

-I put my hand up and said Me in the most childest way possible! Embarassing! He then said 'come here u' and gave me a big hug!!
(qui me lo immagino...e schiatto!!)

Non ci sarei arrivata all'abbraccio.... sarei morta prima..... e avrei perso l'occasione della vita.... :cry: :cry:

1022 replies since 20/12/2008, 11:29   23343 views