Gerry raccontato da... Gerry

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 19:25

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

... roba da matti: quest'uomo è da rinchiudere(restando in cella con lui e buttando le chiavi!!!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 21:55

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 3/12/2009, 19:25)
... roba da matti: quest'uomo è da rinchiudere(restando in cella con lui e buttando le chiavi!!!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sottoscrivo!!!! :P

lillika
view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 22:02

CITAZIONE
Posso fare qualunque cosa tranne avere il torace aperto in fiamme e il sangue che sgorga

Ah bhè, quello ce lo risparmia!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nikuzzact
view post Posted on 3/12/2009, 22:30

beh...se fosse stato normale nn l'avrei amato così... :wub:

Kyriem
view post Posted on 4/12/2009, 01:01

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 3/12/2009, 19:25)

sì, sottoscrivo pure io!!
Comunque lo scherzo stile Alien... ammazza che schifo... Bleh, Gerard sei davvero pazzerello!!

gra70
view post Posted on 5/12/2009, 09:49

In quest'articolo Gerry racconta dell'attività del Kids Kicking Cancer e delle sue preferenze in ambito cinematografico...(only scottish :) ) :D :D

CITAZIONE
Butler's extra-curricular activities
Thesp expounds views on colleagues, charity and fantasy

Sean Connery

TOP OF LIST
: Butler venerates Sean Connery above all other thesps.

On extra-cinematic activities:

"I've been doing some work with a charity called Kids Kicking Cancer, which is an unusual charity. The rabbi (Rabbi Elimelech Goldberg who founded the org) is actually a martial artist and a black belt in karate. It's a very unusual organization -- he won't even have us call it a charity but a cause -- because he believes it's the kids who are helping us more then we're helping them. They are taught with various trainers across the country, and they're taught breathing techniques and focusing techniques and learning martial arts, which allows for a vast reduction in the amount of pain medication they have to use. It gives them a real purpose, and it's had some miraculous results. More than anything, though, it's the purpose that it gives them where they feel like they're achieving something"

On fellow actors:

"When I was younger, what made me want to act was the movie stars I was in love with, whether it was a Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Robert Mitchum or even a David Niven, crazily enough. Sean Connery, of course, topped them all in my book, since I am Scottish.

"These characters, these actors -- just wanting so much to be them and live that life and to live the world that they created. I know this might sound very boring, but my fantasies in life was always to live within another story, another world, another fantasy. When I would watch movies or even television it would hurt so much wanting to be there, doing that and being in that character and in that world."

Favorites:

Scottish actors: Brian Cox, James McAvoy, Robert Carlisle, Ewan McGregor

Writers: John Hodge, Paul Laverty, Andrea Gibb, Alan Sharp

Directors: Kevin Macdonald, David Mackenzie

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111801210...&r%20ef=ra&cs=1

view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 22:36

Group:
Administrator

Gerry riconosce che la cosa che lo spaventa di più è... la sua propria imprevedibilità:

You know, what I'm scared of, honestly -- more than anything -- is myself. I'm so unpredictable and I never know where I'm going to go next. And despite knowing that, it doesn't stop the unpredictability. I think I've spent more time in my life going, 'Oh, Gerry. Don't go there, don't be that.' Everything else in life I can kind of deal with the random nature of it all and take the curveballs that life throws at me. I'm the only problem there is."

view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 17:30

Group:
Administrator

In un recente articolo Gerry spiega perchè si presta a delle parti insolite( ehm,come avere rapporti intimi con un cammello)... per conservare la parte 'folle' di questo lavoro!!!

I did a short film way back in my career where I had to f*** a camel. [Laughs] And one of the reasons I did it was because I thought, this is so insane. And I still try not to let go of the insanity part of this business. It's great to do things that are so wild and different.

gra70
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 11:09

Gerry qui ammette di essere spaventato dal suo carattere imprevedibile e dall'essere troppo severo con se stesso sul lavoro:

"You know, what I'm scared of, honestly - more than anything - is myself. I'm so unpredictable and I never know where I'm going to go next. And despite knowing that, it doesn't stop the unpredictability.

"I think I've spent more time in my life going, 'Oh, Gerry. Don't go there, don't be that'. Everything else in life I can kind of deal with the random nature of it all and take the curveballs that life throws at me. I'm the only problem there is!

"Some people may think that I'm a nut job who needs to get a life. Look, I take my craft very seriously and I want to do the best job. I'm still bothered by scenes that I did in 2002 that didn't go the way that I wanted them to go, where I felt that magic moments were missed."

Butler added: "I know that I had a chance and it's gone forever. It really bothers me a lot. It doesn't even have to be my character. It could be somebody else's character. I don't want to see anybody lose a magic moment. So maybe I should get a life, but I can't help myself. I really do care.
"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a...are-myself.html

view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 15:17

Group:
Administrator

ehm Grazia ,se vai qualche post più sopra... vedrai che era già stato messo...

gra70
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 15:22

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 25/3/2010, 15:17)
ehm Grazia ,se vai qualche post più sopra... vedrai che era già stato messo...

anche le migliori sbagliano :D :D :D

scherzo....scusamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

che penitenza mi aspetta??? :( :(

view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 15:25

Group:
Administrator

Vogliamo fare una bella traduzione dell'intervista al Jimmy Kimmel?.... :P :fisch: :shifty:

view post Posted on 13/4/2010, 11:17

Group:
Administrator

Gerry parla della sua esperienza nell'associazione no profit Artists for peace and Justice a proposito del terremoto di Haiti,invitando la gente a dare anche poco...

Gerard Butler on Haiti: 'Still so much to be done'

By Gerard Butler with Brian Truitt
For a good part of my life, I've been a bit of a rogue — not always living the best, healthiest, most responsible life. But I feel like I've turned myself around, gotten my personal life and career together, and I love what I do. Along with this contentment has come an increasing desire to give back to others.
Last January, I took part in the Hope for Haiti telethon that George Clooney organized, and I was overwhelmed at the love and support that came in from across America and around the world. It was a great experience, but what touched me even more was how thankful and appreciative the donors were to me — even though they were the ones calling in and donating money. Even now, three months after the earthquake, there's still so much that needs to be done for the people of Haiti. I'm heading there this month with the non-profit Artists for Peace and Justice. The organization's immediate goal is to build schools to serve the poorest areas of Haiti. I'm sponsoring a school down there for five years. Now, I'm fortunate to make a bit of money, but I want you to know that you don't have to sponsor an entire school.

view post Posted on 13/4/2010, 18:52

Group:
Administrator

Ancora a proposito della beneficenza,ammette di esserci arrivato in ritardo...e che -relativamente all'associazione Kids Kicking Cancer- è più quello che ha ricevuto di quello che ha dato!

The children I meet as part of my work with Kids Kicking Cancer charity are such an inspiration to me. I get so much more back from these kids than I give. If I'm being honest, I have to say I'm a bit of latecomer to the world of giving back. It's mostly come since I started acting. With an increased profile, I was approached to support various causes. I used to think, ‘Why me?’ But then I realized that lending my support to an important cause can raise its visibility and hopefully encourage others to support it, too.

view post Posted on 18/4/2010, 18:28

Group:
Administrator

Più che un racconto di cose passate,un'anticipazione... Gerry pensa di poter essere un buon papà...come fa a dirlo? sulla base dell'esempio di suo fratello,sulle cui capacità di padre non avrebbe rischiato un centesimo!

http://blog.taragana.com/e/2010/04/18/gera...ood-dad-110468/

Gerard Butler confident he’d make a good dad
By IANSApril 18th, 2010

LOS ANGELES -
He is yet to settle down but Scottish actor Gerard Butler is already boasting about his capabilities as a father.
The actor, who was last seen in action-romantic comedy “The Bounty Hunter” opposite Jennifer Aniston, says he’d be a good father to his kids.

“I think I’d make a good dad. I hope I would. My brother is a good dad and I always thought he would be a terrible one. It was like, ‘he’s going to be a dad and he’s going to have twins! Watch this, this is going to be a circus’,” the 40-year-old actor said in a statement.

“But he has turned out to be the best dad and he dotes on his girls. I remember him saying to me one day ‘it just hurts when I have to go to work because I know I won’t be seeing them. I leave in the morning and all I can think about doing is getting back home to see them’,” he added.

“The Bounty Hunter” released in the US March 19 to mixed reviews and will release in India April 23

49 replies since 24/3/2009, 22:32   1113 views