The bounty : articoli ed interviste

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 20:17

In questo articolo si dice che Gerry ha fatto alcune scene d'azione in bounty senza usare la controfigura, come ad esempio la scena in cui si lancia dal tetto del palazzo, dopo aver visto la sua controfigura farlo un po' di volte, ha deciso di provarci lui stesso e la scena si può vedere nel trailer!

The Bounty Hunter's Gerard Butler performed some of own stunts

Gerard James Butler is a Scottish actor whose breakthrough role came in 2007, when he starred as Spartan King Leonidas in the Warner Bros. production 300 (2007), and Butterfly on a Wheel (2007) co-starring Pierce Brosnan and Maria Bello.

In 2007 Butler starred in P.S. I Love You with Academy Award-winner Hilary Swank . The following year he appeared in Nim's Island (2008) and RocknRolla (2008). More recently he has also starred in the Mark Neveldine / Brian Taylor film Gamer, The Ugly Truth and Law Abiding Citizen.

The film was shot in Brooklyn, New York, and other various places in the United States. One of the filming locations was Monmouth Park Racetrack in Oceanport, New Jersey.

Gerard Butler was involved in various stunts throughout The Bounty Hunter, and a body double was used to perform certain scenes. During filming, his stunt double performed a stunt jumping off a building. After watching many takes, Gerard decided to do the jump himself, which is the scene shown in trailers.

Filming started in June 2009 and wrapped in September 2009. Release date is March 19, 2010.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5590-Acting-Exam...rmed-own-stunts

gemini78
view post Posted on 17/3/2010, 17:05

Gerry ha dichiarato di essere stato male dopo aver mangiato 27 burritos. La scena è stata girata 27 volte e lui tutte le volte mangiava davvero perchè voleva che la scena fosse realistica, anche se il regista gli aveva detto che non era necessario

Gerard Butler's 'Bounty' Burrito Feast

Gerard ButlerGerard Butler was sick on the set of "The Bounty Hunter" after eating 27 burritos for one scene. The Scottish star was required to munch on the snack for one funny scene, but the film's director re-shot the moment 27 times.

And Butler was so determined to make each take as real as possible; he ate a fresh burrito every time - which made him violently ill.

He says, "It's funny because there's a way to learn to eat on camera when you just put small amounts in your mouth and make it look like you're eating a lot. I'm not very good at that so that first day, I literally had 27 burritos."

"It was a scene in a restaurant and I'm just stuffing them in, pouring hot sauce all over them too and chowing them down. Every scene I had to start with a fresh one. By the end of that day I was so ill, but it had to be real."

"I remember the director saying, 'You don't have to eat in every scene.' But I just said, 'Look, it's important.'"

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20..._burrito_feast_

view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 11:12

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

non ho parole... :eheh:

Riporto un articolo de 'La Stampa'(grazie a Kriss per la segnalazione ^^ )
Niente di nuovo ma visto che è in italiano si merita di essere postato :P

...Aniston insomma s’è rifatta una vita, un po' come la protagonista di The Bounty Hunter, dove recita la parte di una reporter recentemente divorziata la cui priorità è il suo giornale. E quando scatta un mandato di cattura nei suoi confronti perché non si è presentata a un'udienza in tribunale, chi si ritrova contro, assoldato per consegnarla alla giustizia in cambio di un pacco di denaro? Proprio il suo ex, Gerard Butler, ex-poliziotto .

«Inseguimenti, incidenti, sparatorie e sempre in manette - dice Jennifer scherzando -. Tutto molto piacevole!». Lieto fine naturalmente, con i due ex che si rimettono insieme: «Non credo ci sia niente di male a tornare con un ex - dice lei, ma ogni riferimento a Pitt è casuale - A volte capita di incontrarsi in un momento della vita in cui non si è pronti o abbastanza maturi per portare avanti una relazione».

Butler lo ha conosciuto sul set e all'inizio era un po' intimidita. «Ti trovi davanti questo bellissimo attore scozzese ed è inevitabile che ti metta un po’ in soggezione, ma è molto dolce», dice. Una love story fra i due? «Se sono diventata l'emblema della ragazza solitaria che avanti con la sua vita che così sia - dice sorridendo - Ho imparato a prendermi in giro, soprattutto oggi mi è chiaro che nella vita non bisogna avere piani, ma opzioni. E che possiamo superare le cose che ci addolorano. Niente ti può uccidere, niente. Perché abbiamo tutti grandi capacità di resistenza».

http://www.lastampa.it/_web/cmstp/tmplrubr...ne=260&sezione=

jiujiu
view post Posted on 30/3/2010, 14:38

CITAZIONE
He says, "It's funny because there's a way to learn to eat on camera when you just put small amounts in your mouth and make it look like you're eating a lot. I'm not very good at that so that first day, I literally had 27 burritos."

:eheh:

view post Posted on 2/2/2012, 11:37

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

esce in America in questi giorni il film One for the money...che risulta essere la copia al femminile di The Bounty hunter(vi prego di guardare anche il video correlato):

http://www.theinsider.com/movies/49350_Bou...The_Same_Movie/

ARE THESE THE SAME MOVIES?

By Jarett Wieselman
@JarettSays

February 01, 2012

2010's The Bounty Hunter stars Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler as a former lovers who are uncomfortably reunited when he (a bounty hunter) is tasked with tracking down his ex.

2012's One for The Money stars Katherine Heigl and Jason O'Mara as former lovers who are uncomfortably reunited when she (a bail-bonds woman) is tasked with tracking down her ex.
And as you can see from this funny trailer mash-up, the similarities don't end there!

Mina*
view post Posted on 2/2/2012, 11:43

E' proprio uguale, ma non potevano risparmiarselo? Già l'originale è quello che è, ma addirittura a farne uno uguale!

20 replies since 26/6/2009, 12:12   308 views