« Older   Newer »
Mina*
view post Posted on 8/12/2011, 11:53

Grazie Sabry ^_^

view post Posted on 12/12/2011, 11:08

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

ci sono stati dei premi assegnati dai critici di diverse città americane,NY,LA,San Francisco...la Redgrave e la Chastain ne hanno vinti alcuni :D

NEW YORK FILM CRITICS ONLINE

BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMER
: JESSICA CHASTAIN – The Tree of Life, The Help, The Debt, Take Shelter, Texas Killing Fields, Coriolanus

LOS ANGELES FILM CRITICS ASSOCIATION

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS, Winner: Jessica Chastain, “Coriolanus,” “The Debt,” “The Help,” “Take Shelter,” “Texas Killing Fields,” “Tree of Life” Runner-Up: Janet McTeer, “Albert Nobbs.”

SAN FRANCISCO FILM CRITICS

Best Supporting Actress:
Vanessa Redgrave, “Coriolanus”

http://collider.com/movie-awards-2011-nyfc...-artist/131878/

view post Posted on 13/12/2011, 20:37

Group:
Administrator

volete partecipare alla premiere di Coriolanus il 5 gennaio a Londra?

Provateci!

http://whatculture.com/comps/win-tickets-t...fair-london.php

WIN Tickets To CORIOLANUS Premiere – January 5th at Curzon Mayfair, London

Coriolanus is the explosive directorial debut of Ralph Fiennes, which premiered to great acclaim earlier this year at the Berlin Film Festival. We were at the very first screening and our very own Rob Beames awarded it with five stars. Set against the backdrop of a republic caught up in a long and bitter war, Fiennes’s CORIOLANUS is a tense and timeless thriller based around power broking, political manipulation and the arguments and prejudices of opposing social extremes.

WhatCulture! have teamed up with Lionsgate to offer our readers to pairs of tickets to the Coriolanus premiere taking place on January 5th 2012 at the Curzon Mayfair, time tba. This is an early screening as the film is not out in cinemas until January 20th 2012.

Caius Martius “Coriolanus” (Ralph Fiennes), a feared Roman General is at odds with the city of Rome and his fellow citizens. Pushed by his controlling and ambitious mother “Volumnia” (Vanessa Redgrave) to seek the exalted and powerful position of Consul, he is loath to ingratiate himself with the masses whose votes he needs in order to secure the office. When the public refuse to support him, Coriolanus’s anger prompts a riot which culminates in his expulsion from Rome. The banished hero then allies himself with his sworn enemy “Tullus Aufidius” (Gerard Butler) to take his revenge on the city.

Mixing the classical and the contemporary, CORIOLANUS retains Shakespeare’s language, but boldy combines it with modern technology and a contemporary environment, to enhance the visceral quality of the original story. Shot in Belgrade, Serbia, CORIOLANUS reunites Fiennes with cinematographer Barry Ackroyd and sound mixer Ray Beckett following their BAFTA and Oscar success with The Hurt Locker. Joining Fiennes, Butler and Redgrave is fellow stage and screen veteran Brian Cox (as Coriolanus’s political mentor “Menenius”) alongside Jessica Chastain (The Tree of Life) as Coriolanus’s wife “Virgilia”, and James Nesbitt (Bloody Sunday) as a conspiratorial politician, “Sicinius”.

CORIOLANUS is produced by Fiennes along with Gabrielle Tana (The Duchess), Julia Taylor-Stanley (The Tempest), Colin Vaines (The Young Victoria) and writer John Logan (BAFTA and Oscar nominee for Gladiator and The Aviator), who has adapted Shakespeare’s historical tragedy for the screen.

All you need to do for your chance of winning a copy of the Blu-ray is email [email protected] with the e-mail header Coriolanus. Make sure you leave your full name and address and that you are over the age of 15. Winners will be picked at random and notified in January.

Mina*
view post Posted on 14/12/2011, 11:58

Quasi quasi ci provo :D

view post Posted on 14/12/2011, 12:37

Group:
Moderatore globale

ma secondo voi è aperto anche le utenze fuori Uk? :mmm: pure io volevo fare la pazzia di tentare :P

view post Posted on 20/12/2011, 00:20

Group:
Moderatore globale

c'è stata un'anteprima a Edimburgo oggi,introdotta da Ralph,un regista scozzese che l'ha visto ha scritto su twitter:

LyreProductions
Seen Coriolanus. On the whole a noble attempt. Vanessa Redgrave + Gerard Butler good, Ralph Fiennes less so. But some excellent stuff.

Amazing kudos to Mr Fiennes though - nobody else would attempt the challenge. Deserves all the praise he gets.

view post Posted on 20/12/2011, 11:00

Group:
Moderatore globale

tutte le date di uscita finora note...
(qualcuno mi spieghi perchè esce in Libano prima che in qualunque altro Stato :blink: )

Lebanon 22 December 2011
Ireland 20 January 2012
UK 20 January 2012
USA 20 January 2012
Russia 26 January 2012
Portugal 2 February 2012
Australia 23 February 2012
Japan 25 February 2012
Sweden 4 April 2012

Mina*
view post Posted on 2/1/2012, 10:02

Il 5 gennaio c'è la premiere a Londra di Coriolanus :cheeerleaders: La notizia è riportata qui http://britmovietours.com/bookings/london-...e-tickets-shop/

view post Posted on 2/1/2012, 10:27

Group:
Moderatore globale

:occhilucidi: :cheeerleaders: :cheeerleaders: :cheeerleaders:

view post Posted on 11/1/2012, 15:50

Group:
Moderatore globale

Noi ce ne freghiamo altamente...noi inteso come 'distributori italiani',invece in India qualcuno ha comprato i diritti del film...che addirittura uscirà in contemporanea con l'Inghilterra

PVR Pictures, the Official Distributors of Gerard Butler’s Next ‘Coriolanus’

NEW DELHI:PVR Pictures have announced that they will be the official distributors of ‘Coriolanus’. The movie will be imported to India by the Tanweer Films and is scheduled to be released on 20th January 2012.

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/pvr-...%E2%80%99/35439

Mina*
view post Posted on 11/1/2012, 16:37

Non so più cosa pensare dei distributori italiani!! <_< :bash:

view post Posted on 11/1/2012, 22:03

I command it!

Group:

Shakespeare+Fiennes+Redgrave=

abbiate fiducia più tardi o poi uscirà anche da noi
i distributori non potranno ignorare questi nomi (il problema è quell'altro nome che in questo paese ha poco seguito, ma è anche colpa sua che non fa niente per migliorare la situazione)

view post Posted on 23/1/2012, 10:39

Group:
Moderatore globale

il 26 Gennaio ci sarà la premiere del film a Belgrado...
(mi viene da dire,così vicino e così lontano :( )

Dopo la premiere di New York, il film Ralph Fiennes, "Coriolano", arriva nei cinema serbo 26 Gennaio!
debutto alla regia Fajnsov registrato lo stesso pezzo di Shakespeare. La sceneggiatura è scritta da John Logan e interpretato da Ralph Fiennes e Gerard Butler. Inoltre, ingaggiato attori e serbo Dragan Mićanović, Slavko Stimac, Danijela Vranjes, Svetislav Goncic e Slobodan Ninkovic. (KN)
(tradotto con google)

http://www.kurir-info.rs/stars/premijera-f...uara-173430.php

238 replies since 22/10/2009, 05:24   3721 views