Machine gun preacher - articoli e interviste

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 5/10/2010, 21:27

Mi sembra un po' presuntuoso Sam, anche se magari l'ha detto scherzando.

view post Posted on 5/10/2010, 21:43

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

che gentile Sam... :...:

(Lana ho aggiunto al tuo post la traduzione,nel caso qualcuno avesse difficoltà con l'inglese ;) )

Mina*
view post Posted on 6/10/2010, 18:51

Per me ha un pò esagerato, ed è stato anche un pò offensivo. Poteva sceglierlo lui l'attore che l'avrebbe interpretato al meglio :...:

view post Posted on 2/11/2010, 12:01

Group:
Moderatore globale

Durante un'intervista a Michelle Monaghan è stato chiesto di Gerry...dice che è un ragazzo fantastico( :wub: ) e che lavorerebbe di nuovo con lui,e poi che le persone resteranno impressionate dalla sua interpretazione di Sam nel film ;)

Il link del video(ci interessa da min.1:40 a 2:15):
http://video.about.com/movies/Michelle-Mon...iette-Lewis.htm

iam.what.iam
view post Posted on 4/11/2010, 14:38

Si ma onestamente...anche fosse, avrebbe potuto dire il contrario??

Cmq...nn so se avete fatto caso..ma mentre lei parla di Mr.B c'è una donna in sottofondo che le dice "Don't say anything"....
mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...nicchi nicchi sento odor di segretucci! :B):

gemini78
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 23:07

CITAZIONE
Si ma onestamente...anche fosse, avrebbe potuto dire il contrario??

Di sicuro nelle interviste sono tutti molto carini gli uni con gli altri, però ormai ne ho sentite diverse di persone che dicono che è fantastico o cose simili (anche persone che l'hanno incontrato e raccontato poi su twitter). Boh, a questo punto comincio a pensare che qualcosa di vero ci sia :D

gemini78
view post Posted on 17/1/2011, 22:39

The Notable Films of 2011: Part Nine

By Garth Franklin

Machine Gun Preacher
Opens: 2011
Cast: Gerard Butler, Michelle Monaghan, Michael Shannon, Madeline Carroll, Kathy Baker
Director: Marc Forster

Summary: After finding God, drug-dealing biker Sam Childers renounces his outlaw ways and embarks on a spiritual path, becoming a crusader for hundreds of desperate and helpless children who were being forced to become soldiers in war-torn southern Sudan.

Analysis: Despite taking the freshly rejuvenated James Bond franchise and nearly destroying it with the very disappointing "Quantum of Solace", German-Swiss filmmaker Marc Forster still has a decent amount of good will left thanks to strong earlier efforts like "Monster's Ball," "Finding Neverland," "Stranger Than Fiction" and "The Kite Runner".

Now, in his first film since that Bond outing, Forster returns to serious drama with this true story tale of a biker who became a humanitarian crusader for children in the Sudan. The story itself is fascinating, the born again Sam Childers and his group of freedom fighters have rescued over three hundred children from being forced into becoming members of the Lord's Resistance Army.

A character himself, Childers is not what you'd expect a missionary or a humanitarian crusader to be. This evangelical preacher came upon a torso that belong to a child who had stepped on a landmine. Since then he's been on his quest to not only protect these kids but to hunt down Joseph Kony, the head of the LRA.

Shot in July in Michigan and South Africa, which stood in for Pennsylvania and areas along the Sudan/Uganda border respectively, this'll be a potentially fascinating adaptation that one hopes will remain faithful to the truth, no matter how rough or zealous a light it might portray the gun-toting, bible carrying Childers in.

Read more: http://weiner1proboardscom.proboards.com/i...0#ixzz1BKaRrpxy

gemini78
view post Posted on 5/2/2011, 19:21

Gerard Butler and ‘Machine Gun Preacher’ are receiving rave advance reviews
February 5, 2011

Gerard Butler’s new movie ‘Machine Gun Preacher’ is already off to a flying start. The movie was screened in January and viewers are saying that they were very impressed with his acting and the movie as a whole.

Gerard Butler plays Sam Childers in ‘Machine Gun Preacher’ and the plot of the movie is the story of Sam Childers, a former drug-dealing biker tough guy who found God and became a crusader for hundreds of Sudanese children who’ve been forced to become soldiers. The movie won’t be releases until September 2011. However, you can read and learn more about the movie by reading Sam Childers book, ‘Another Man’s War: The True Story of One Man’s Battle to Save Children in the Sudan‘.

A group of fans from IMDB who are anxious for the movie to be released congregated some comments from around the web and the responses seem to be very enthusiastic. Some of the comments can be read below:

“I seriously was totally blown away by the film and by Sam’s story. It is the role of Gerard Butler’s career, for sure. There is A LOT of violence in it, but it’s necessary to show a realistic look at the incredible suff…ering of the kids in Sudan. I must have cried 10 different times during the film…”

Heard from a client who saw a screening of Gerard Butlers new film “Machine Gun Preacher.” Film made her cry, she says it’s a must see.

Gerard Butler will definitely have a different role in this movie as it is not a chick flick, or action based role but many of his fans have been waiting to see him take on a piece like this for a while.

http://likeitido.com/2011/02/05/gerard-but...ce-reviews/7656

valeriaw468
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 13:18

Machine Gun Preacher Movie

There is another fantasy action and biography movie going to release in the year 2011. Machine Gun Preacher movie which can delight action movie fans in all over the world. These days this gonna be the main topic in every mouth and online movie seekers are almost gain with it instantly So we can expect another awesome movie which meet us in this year. Hope you are already know about this arrival and get ready for get it as soon as possible. Story centered a tough guy known former drug dealing biker who assumed as a soldier in the battle field.

This wonderful upcoming action fantasy Machine Gun Preacher movie is another great product from a world famous action and adventurer movie director in the Holly wood is Marc Forster. There he presented lots of action and horror movies which are still remaining in every movie lovers mind and also movie list in the internet. So we can expect there will be another fantastic story under this skilled man name and it will really satisfy you. This amazing story was written by Jason Keller and hope he had done his best indeed. If you familiar with his great creations before you may never doubt about this movie ever.

In this great fantasy creation Machine Gun Preacher movie we can see top class performers are have done their best indeed There first we meet a skillful actor Gerard Butler one of the efficient skilled movie actor who has joined lots of adventurer movies before. He was born in 13 November 1963 in Scotland UK.. He is one of the efficient actor and also movie producer who has special skills to soundtrack well. has won 2 award and nominated for 7awards as well. How To Train Your Dragon, 300 and Rock N Rolla movies we can see his amazing acting skills.

There we meet another significant skilled actress in this great upcoming Machine Gun Preacher movie is Michelle Monagan as well known keen perfect pretty actress in lots of classical creations well and premising her talents in all over the every creations which she joins. Has won 3 awards as well as 2 award nominations for her brilliant performs and we cab see her arresting performances in lots of action and also adventure movies in the holly wood as world known Mission Impossible 2, Source Cord and Eagle eye she had done her best with her super talents and also using her vast talents well.

This Machine Gun Preacher movie will release on September 2011 and it is very delightful hot news for every movie fan who are dying to get another wonderful action fantasy movies every time. So every one expect it will never disappoint them and present another brilliant movie which can wonder them. This movie is Drama and Action in the movie genre and it release in the USA. Hope you will never forget to watch this fantastic action movie.

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-the...-preacher-movie

Mina*
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 18:03

In America esce a settembre 2011 :mmm: ......e da noi? Nel 2012? <_<

view post Posted on 11/4/2011, 10:01

Group:
Moderatore globale

dal The Times di sabato scorso una lunga intervista a Sam Childers,ad un certo punto si parla anche del film e brevemente della scelta di Gerry...quest'uomo continua a non piacermi,non ha mai una parola buona per l'attore che interpreta il suo ruolo,anzi! <_< :angry:
Riporto solo la parte che ci interessa...
(e ho sottolineato la notizia riguardo l'uscita,se esce in Inghilterra forse ce la facciamo anche noi per fine anno...)

“I tell you this – and I believe the day is coming soon – if I had the money, I could have Joseph Kony’s head. I could bring him down. And I will have the money, soon.” This certainty springs from the fact that there’s an imminent Hollywood version of his life, called Machine Gun Preacher, starring Gerard Butler from 300 and The Bounty Hunter. It’s due out later this year.

It’s a casting decision Childers doesn’t entirely approve of. “I don’t care much for Gerard, but regardless what I think, Hollywood loves him,” he says. “I was supposed to be a bartender in one of the fight scenes, but Gerard said he was too ’timidated to be around me, so they didn’t even want me on set.

“I met him several times, and I said to him if you’re ’timidated to be around me, maybe you shouldn’t have took the part,” says Childers, who had a row with the film-makers when he came on set carrying a gun.

Childers feels cheated by his Hollywood experience, saying he’s so far earned nothing from the film adaptation of his life. “These Hollywood people are tricky, I’m telling you, man!” he says. Nevertheless, Childers insists the film will be a hit: “It’s going to do unbelievable well.” He hopes it will make him famous, so he can raise more funds for his manhunt and his orphanage.

Tutta l'intervista è qui: www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/magazine/article2972348.ece

gemini78
view post Posted on 11/4/2011, 13:40

Che grandissimo stronzo! (per non dire di peggio) :angry: :angry: :bash: :bash:
Sarà anche un grande benefattore, ma sinceramente non gli darei un soldo!

Mina*
view post Posted on 11/4/2011, 17:38

Qualsiasi cosa gli chiedano, parla sempre male di Gerry! <_< :bash: :bash: :bash:

jiujiu
view post Posted on 17/4/2011, 21:08

secondo me gli rode che non possa interpretare lui stesso il film.... :fisch:

gra70
view post Posted on 18/4/2011, 15:15

Ci sono rimasta malissimo..... non mi aspettavo certo che parlasse così male di Gerry.... :cry:

CITAZIONE
but Gerard said he was too ’timidated to be around me, so they didn’t even want me on set.

“I met him several times, and I said to him if you’re ’timidated to be around me, maybe you shouldn’t have took the part,”

Caro ( si fa per dire <_< ) Sam,
fatti una domanda e datti una risposta....
se questo era il tuo atteggiamento certo che per Gerry doveva essere una gioia averti intorno!!!
E poi ti lamenti pure che non voleva manco vederti?? Mavava...
:bash: :bash: :bash:

89 replies since 5/3/2010, 14:05   2325 views