Gerry nuovo Testimonial per Hugo Boss Parfum

« Older   Newer »
Hydryal
view post Posted on 17/7/2014, 14:16

Gerarard Butler sarà il nuovo Testimonial del Profumo Hugo Boss... In autunno partirà a livello Mondiale la Nuova Campagna pubblicitaria, sia sulla Stampa, che in Tv coi vari Spot!!! Wow, non vediamo l'ora... Di seguito l'Articolo a riguardo...

July 17, 2014
Hugo Boss Names Gerard Butler Brand Ambassador
By Jayme

HUGO BOSS’ BUTLER: Hugo Boss Parfums has tapped Gerard Butler as the brand ambassador for its Boss Bottled fragrance. Scheduled to air globally for fall, Butler will appear exclusively in a new TV and print campaign for the brand.

“Boss Bottled remains loyal to the belief that success comes to the man who grasps life with confidence,” said Guillaume Tardy, global marketing director of Boss Parfums. “Gerard Butler is that man. His road to success is a constant, ever-evolving journey, but one that he approaches with confidence and drive.”

Currently, Butler is reprising his role as Stoick in DreamWorks Animation’s “How to Train Your Dragon 2.” Also, the Scottish actor recently wrapped production of “Gods of Egypt” opposite Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, set to release February 2016. This will be Butler’s first appearance as an ambassador for a men’s fragrance.

http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memo...-butler-7803626

:fiore:

view post Posted on 17/7/2014, 15:39

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

In quest'altro articolo qualche altro dettaglio e parole anche di Gerry a riguardo....

Interessante la spiegazione del perchè è stato scelto come testimonial (Un uomo che affronta il successo come un viaggio in continua evoluzione, restando sicuro di sè...)
E le parole di Gerry che ammette di non essere un tipo che ci tiene alla moda, ma che nel vestire esprime sicurezza e forza...beh certo, per certi abbinamenti ci vuole coraggio e una sfacciataggine non indifferente :ahah:

Gerard Butler for Hugo Boss

Gerard Butler is starring in the campaign for Hugo Boss' latest scent.

The 44-year-old actor is a hit with the ladies thanks to his muscular appearance and starring as romantic lead Gerry Kennedy in 2007's P.S. I Love You.

Now Hugo Boss has tapped him to front its latest scent and Guillaume Tardy, global marketing director of Boss Parfums, has explained just why the star is the right man for the job.

“Boss Bottled remains loyal to the belief that success comes to the man who grasps life with confidence,” he told WWD. “Gerard Butler is that man. His road to success is a constant, ever-evolving journey, but one that he approaches with confidence and drive.”

Gerard will appear in both the TV and print campaigns. They will mark the first time he's been the face of a fragrance.

Gerard has a close bond with the brand and sat front row at its Fall/Winter 14 fashion show earlier this year.

"I loved it - it was a nice little journey through fashion there," he said in an interview with Spanish personality Gala Gonzalez. "Very chic and elegant, but also strong."

Gala asked the star what he made of many of the models switching heels for loafers during the presentation, but he admitted it went over his head.

"I didn't notice that!" he laughed. "Maybe my eyes are only drawn to heels, being a guy.

"As a guy, I don't get too caught up in fashion, but I do like to express myself in a way that suggests confidence and power, and I think Hugo Boss is a great expression of that."
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/fas...s-30439074.html

Edited by sabrinta - 17/7/2014, 19:39

Hydryal
view post Posted on 17/7/2014, 16:19

CITAZIONE (sabrinta @ 17/7/2014, 16:39) 
In quest'altro articolo qualche altro dettaglio e parole anche di Gerry a riguardo....

Interessante la spiegazione del perchè è stato scelto come testimonial (Un uomo che affronta il successo come un viaggio in continua evoluzione, pur restando sicuro di sè...)
E le parole di Gerry che ammette di non essere un tipo che ci tiene alla moda, ma che nel vestire esprime sicurezza e forza...beh certo, per certi abbinamenti ci vuole coraggio e una sfacciataggine non indifferente :ahah:

Oddei Sabry non ce la Faccio più :ahah:

... di non essere un tipo che ci tiene alla moda, ma che nel vestire esprime sicurezza e forza...beh certo, per certi abbinamenti ci vuole coraggio e una sfacciataggine non indifferente ...

:ahah: Sei Mitica :ahah:

3 replies since 17/7/2014, 14:16   138 views