How to train your dragon 2

« Older   Newer »
arielcips
view post Posted on 5/6/2013, 11:58 by: arielcips

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Sta per uscire HTTYD 2:tra le vecchie voci,restano solo Gerry e America Ferrera...

http://www.hypable.com/2013/06/04/how-to-t...chel-interview/

‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′: Jay Baruchel says movie ‘smokes the first one’
By Andrew Sims (@Sims) at 12:15 pm, June 4, 2013 | Reviewed by Lexxie Ehrenkaufer

Share on Tumblr
If you’re looking forward to How To Train Your Dragon 2, lead voice actor Jay Baruchel is just as excited as you are.

In a new interview with /Film as he promoted his upcoming comedy This Is The End, Baruchel had high praise for the sequel to the 2010 animated movie How To Train Your Dragon in which he plays Hiccup.

“It took us three bloody years to do the first one so it’s a piecemeal process,” he said. “I’ve been working on Dragon 2, on and off, for the past year and a half now. And boy is it ever something special. I truly adore the first one. I think it’s one of the greatest flicks ever. Period. And one of my proudest moments. So it’s no hyperbole when I say we smoke the first one with number two.”

Baruchel went further in his praise in what /Film described as real passion coming out of his words. “It’s going to be pretty incredible in every way. The emotional content, the action sequences, it’s everything it’s supposed to be and then some. It’s really going to be a pretty incredible, beautiful flick. People will go buy tickets, see this movie, and be taken on a journey like they’ve never been on.”

How To Train Your Dragon 2 stars Gerard Butler as Stoick the Vast, Kit Harington as Dragon Prince, Jonah Hill as Snotlout, Kristen Wiig as Ruffnut, Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Fishlegs, America Ferrera as Astrid, and Baruchel as Hiccup. It is set for release on June 20, 2014 and is directed by Dean DeBlois (who also wrote the screenplay and directed the original).

16 replies since 16/2/2011, 09:26   221 views