« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 11:08

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

si,lo girerebbero lì... *_*

Mina*
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 11:22

Io non ci sto capendo più niente :blink: : film che spariscono, location che cambiano di continuo... questi ultimi progetti mi sembrano un pò campati in aria...

Monika.
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 15:36

Il pensiero di GB vestito "anni 50" già mi turba, e lo devo ancora vedere! :sbav:

view post Posted on 20/5/2012, 18:25

Group:
Administrator

Pare,a leggere questa simpatica intervista da Cannes,che le riprese di Motor city cominceranno a settembre..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe...mMdU_story.html

Gerard Butler’s on a yacht at Cannes festival, where he won’t be watching any of the movies
Text Size PrintE-mailReprints
By Associated Press, Updated: Sunday, May 20, 7:15 PM

CANNES, France — Gerard Butler is at the Cannes Film Festival, but he’s avoiding the famous red-carpeted stairs.

The Scottish actor was sitting on a yacht in the Rivera harbor Sunday, ready to chat about his upcoming revenge thriller, “Motor City.”

Shooting starts in September, and Butler is about to start “beefing up” for the role.

He says he won’t be seeing any of the movies premiering at Cannes because he doesn’t want to upstage the other actors.

Butler says: “You can’t really go down other people’s press lines. You have to make sure you’re politically correct. It’s a bit of a bummer.”

“Motor City” will be directed by Albert Hughes and co-stars Gary Oldman.

view post Posted on 21/5/2012, 23:54

Group:
Moderatore globale

nella stessa intervista per Empire Gerry ha parlato anche di quest'altro progetto,ovviamente ne è entusiasta XD

[...]
Gary Oldman, who of course launched his own assault on the Prez in Air Force One, will be Butler’s co-star in the Joel Silver-produced Motor City, which is set to start shooting at the end of September.

“That’s more like French Connection: down, dirty and extremely violent,” Butler says. “It’s me going head to head with Gary. I don’t know him well, but I met him many years ago, when I was first starting out, and he was very, very kind to me.”

A succession of stars, from Dominic Cooper to Jake Gyllenhaal, have reportedly passed on Motor City, but Butler is convinced it’s a winner. He says of the screenplay: “It starts with me running across the roof of a skyscraper, carrying a dead body over my shoulder, and I drop it off the building so it lands on a car. The next minute I’m down on the ground, go up to another car, stick my shotgun into the window without even looking and fire it, killing the passenger instantly. And then all hell really breaks loose! It’s one of the coolest openings to a movie I’ve ever read. I went, ‘Okay, I like that – when do we start?’”

www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34047

gemini78
view post Posted on 22/5/2012, 08:56

Cioèèèèèèèèèèèèè... lui si basa sulla prima scena per giudicare la sceneggiatura di un filmmm?? :bash: :bash:

(Arriva almeno fino in fondo al copione e guarda che il finale non sia una cavolata come quello di LAC!)

view post Posted on 8/6/2012, 16:01

Group:
Moderatore globale

una cosa buona aveva questo film...permetteva a Gerry di recitare al fianco di un grande come Gary Oldman...ma a quanto pare nè lui nè l'attrice che doveva recitare accanto a Gerry sono più in lista per questo progetto
(Gerry,scappa... :mmm: )

-Dark Castle is currently working with Emmett/Furla Films on Albert Hughes' actioner "Motor City," which has Gerard Butler attached to star, though Gary Oldman and Amber Heard are no longer involved with the project.

www.variety.com/article/VR1118055187

view post Posted on 8/6/2012, 18:51

Group:
Administrator

..vabbè..no... io me ne vado...!!!

Ho un suggerimento per Gerry:perchè non so prende un bell'anno sabbatico,recupera il tempo perso,si sposa,mette in cantiere un paio di pargoli... e poi torna a recitare con calma,magari scegliendo i film con 'oculatezza'(Madalina di 'o culatezza ne dovrebbe avere!)

Monika.
view post Posted on 8/6/2012, 19:14

o' culatezza è la specialità di Madalina, ma dopo la meccanica quantistica, naturalmente... :lol: Detta la battuta, se gli altri se ne vanno, un motivo ci sarà...

view post Posted on 8/6/2012, 19:23

Group:
Moderatore globale

comunque pare che la notizia non sia certissima...aspettiamo conferme,intanto... :eheh: :eheh:

view post Posted on 8/6/2012, 21:39

Group:
Administrator

sempre secondo il sito di cui sopra,le riprese di Motor city inizieranno il 30 settembre a berlino...
http://www.myentertainmentworld.com/mew/fi...newlisting.html

MOTOR CITY - September 30, 2012 - Berlin, Germany; Details Are only Available By Subscription.. STORY: The film is about John Miller, a small time hood framed and sent to prison, only to exact revenge years later. (Posted: November 28, 2011. Revised: June 4, 2012)

view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 18:41

Group:
Administrator

La cattiva notizia è abbondantemente confermata...

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/gar...-city-20120611#

e tra l'altro vorrei farvi notare:

. Most notable, though, is that the protagonist played by Butler apparently only has one line of dialogue throughout the whole film.

gemini78
view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 18:51

E nel resto del film che fa??? Se è il protagonista, non parla mai??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

view post Posted on 11/6/2012, 21:27

Group:
Moderatore globale

ma come è possibile???? :blink: :wacko:
(Lo ripeto,Gerry scappa!!!)

view post Posted on 19/6/2012, 07:40

Group:
Administrator

..Pare che la Buena Vista abbia comprato i diritti del film:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/buen...stallone-338808

Apsara titles acquired by Buena Vista include Ron Howard's upcoming Formula One thriller Rush, the Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer The Last Stand, The Fighter, Sylvester Stallone's Bullet to the Head, and Cannes 2012 market titles Motor City, starring Gerard Butler, Liam Hemsworth starrer Paranoia and Peter Berg's Lone Survivor, starring Mark Wahlberg.

53 replies since 29/3/2012, 22:49   595 views