view post Posted on 19/6/2012, 10:54

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

oooh wow!!

Mina*
view post Posted on 31/7/2012, 21:25

Le riprese cominceranno il 20/9

"Motor City" starring Gerard Butler and directed by Albert Hughes, with both slated to begin filming Sept. 20.

www.variety.com/article/VR1118057236?refCatId=13

Monika.
view post Posted on 1/8/2012, 13:27

Grazie Mina! ^_^ Quanti impegni per il nostro eroe...

gemini78
view post Posted on 1/8/2012, 21:17

Almeno dopo aver passato 6 mesi a fare niente, ora lavora!

gemini78
view post Posted on 7/8/2012, 11:53

Mickey Rourke si aggiunge al cast di Motor City al posto di Gary Oldman, purtroppo :cry:

Mickey Rourke Latest To Join, Try And Rev Up 'Motor City'

After seeing various folks like Jake Gyllenhaal, Dominic Cooper, Jeremy Renner, Clive Owen, Amber Heard and Gary Oldman come and go from the long developing "Motor City," director Albert Hughes will probably take whoever he can get at this point. Right now, Gerard Butler is sitting in the lead role, and now he's got a co-star.
Mickey Rourke has joined the movie in what we presume is the villain role, but Deadline's one sentence report isn't clear on that point. Penned by Chad St. John, the hotly buzzed-about 2009 Black List script follows a small-time crook who is framed and sent to jail, and then goes after the guys that put him there. But the big twist of this one is that the protagonist only has one line in the whole movie, so that should be interesting...if it ever gets made.

Maybe this will be the combo that gets the movie rolling, but we'd reckon we would have preferred Gary Oldman as our baddie. But then again, maybe doing a Dark Castle genre flick wasn't the best move for him. No word on when this might roll, and they'll need to find the female lead first anyway.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/mic...r-city-20120806

Monika.
view post Posted on 7/8/2012, 16:04

A me piace anche Rourke, che volete che vi dica! Venti anni fa era un mito!

Mina*
view post Posted on 7/8/2012, 20:00

Che grande acquisto!

CITAZIONE (Monika. @ 7/8/2012, 17:04) 
Venti anni fa era un mito!

Appunto...

view post Posted on 10/8/2012, 00:11

Group:
Moderatore globale

scusatemi,ma non mi piace questa notizia...tra lui e Oldman secondo me c'è un abisso
boh,spero di potermi ricredere!

gemini78
view post Posted on 10/8/2012, 16:09

CITAZIONE (sabrinta @ 10/8/2012, 01:11) 
scusatemi,ma non mi piace questa notizia...tra lui e Oldman secondo me c'è un abisso
boh,spero di potermi ricredere!

Condivido!

gemini78
view post Posted on 25/8/2012, 12:48

Rettifica,pare che Adrien Brody sia in trattative per interpretare il cattivo in Motor City

Adrien Brody to play 'Motor City' villain
Thesp to star opposite Gerard Butler in Dark Castle thriller
By JUSTIN KROLL, DAVE MCNARY

Adrien Brody is in negotiations to play the villain in Dark Castle's "Motor City" starring Gerard Butler.
Brody is replacing Gary Oldman who was originally on board to play the villain in the thriller, to be helmed by Albert Hughes.

The film follows a felon who, after being released from prison, begins tracking down the men who framed him. Chad St. John penned the script.

Joel Silver is producing through his Dark Castle shingle along with Andrew Rona, Ethan Erwin, Randall Emmett and George Furla. Dark Castle's Steve Richards is exec producing.

Brody was most recently seen in Sony Classics' "Midnight in Paris."

Production starts Sept. 17 in Atlanta. Warner Bros. will release the film in April.

Dark Castle also has "Bullet to the Head" coming out in February through Warner Bros.

Brody is repped by Paradigm.

www.variety.com/article/VR1118058276

Mina*
view post Posted on 25/8/2012, 13:00

Sarebbe un bel colpo! ;)

view post Posted on 25/8/2012, 17:06

Group:
Administrator

..Secondo me Rourke sarebbe meglio...Antipatico quanto volete,ma finalmente bravo!

gemini78
view post Posted on 1/9/2012, 19:45

La pre-produzione di Motor city è stata bloccata, le riprese non partiranno più il 17 settembre. Hanno realizzato che la data di uscita che gli è stata data dalla Warner Bros gli permetteva di avere solo 12 settimane di post-produzione e sono troppo poche per un film.
I produttori comunque sono ancora intenzionati a fare il film...

Gerard Butler Drama ‘Motor City’ Stalls Before Reaching Start Line: Crew Sent Home

By NIKKI FINKE | Saturday September 1, 2012 @ 10:05am PDT
Tags: Albert Hughes, Emmett/Furla Films, Joel Silver, Motor City

EXCLUSIVE: The plug was pulled this morning on Motor City, the revenge drama that was scheduled to start production next month with Albert Hughes directing and Gerard Butler, Mickey Rourke and Adrien Brody starring. The film was in pre-production, and the crew was just told to go home. It is an abrupt and chaotic development.

Insiders tell me that Motor City stalled after the film’s backers, Emmett/Furla Films, Envision Entertainment and Mark Damon’s Foresight, realized at last moment that the release date given them by Warner Bros through its deal with Joel Silver’s Dark Castle turned out to be a drop dead date. Production was to start September 17, meaning the film would only have had 12 weeks of post production. It wasn’t enough time. They needed that studio release to justify all of the foreign distribution deals made for the film by Damon. As a result, they could not secure a bond and couldn’t move forward. Insiders tell me they still want to make the picture, but they are going to have to do some work under the hood of Motor City to put it all back together again. Since the plug was just pulled, the backers are now dealing with the ramifications with cast, crew and filmmaker. It is unclear at present if Warner Bros will be involved down the line. In the film, Butler plays a man who gets out of prison and is bent on revenge against those who framed him.

A spokesperson for the producers and financiers confirmed the shut down and issued this statement to Deadline:

“Faced with the realities of a very short post-production schedule and complicated visual and special effects, the producers have decided to push back production on Albert Hughes’ Motor City. We are dedicated to delivering top-tier productions such as 2 Guns starring Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg which is currently in production and Peter Berg’s Lone Survivor which is in pre-production. The circumstances surrounding this project made it impossible to meet the firm March 31st delivery date without compromising the quality of the film.”

http://www.deadline.com/2012/09/gerard-but...crew-sent-home/

view post Posted on 2/9/2012, 08:32

Group:
Administrator

..meno male,così Gerry avrà più tempo per imparare la sua parte.... :P :P :P

gemini78
view post Posted on 2/9/2012, 11:21

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 2/9/2012, 09:32) 
..meno male,così Gerry avrà più tempo per imparare la sua parte.... :P :P :P

:lol: :lol:

53 replies since 29/3/2012, 22:49   595 views