Chasing Mavericks - recensioni

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 21/10/2012, 20:46 by: gemini78

Piccola recensione positiva dall'antemprima di ieri sera

I had the pleasure of being a part of an audience that got to see an advanced screening of Chasing Mavericks. I wasn’t sure if I’d like this movie (I’m not so high on surfing, I don’t dislike it but in no way am I a huge fan) okay I’m not being fully honest here, I knew I’d enjoy Gerard Butler in a wetsuit but besides that I had no idea what I was getting myself into. See going in I had no expectations, it’s always fun to enter a movie theater that way because then you can’t really be disappointed and if anything at all you can totally be blown away and have your pants or well in this case your wetsuit delighted off. And let me tell you from the moment Chasing Mavericks started I was hooked. Gerard Butler’s Frosty meets young Jay Moriarity and the stage is set for an inspring and very heartwarming film! And ummm the awesome movie soundtrack was just an added bonus. It’s chocked full of great 90’s heavy tracks from the likes of Mazzy Star, Dinosaur Jr, The Lemonheads etc. And it also includes the new jam “I Need An Energy” from Greg Holden that plays during the closing credits. It’s just a great song to be included in a damn enjoyable film. Chasing Mavericks is in theaters 10/26…I highly recommend seeing it. #LiveLikeJay

http://danceyrselfclean.tumblr.com/post/34...rom-the-chasing

17 replies since 5/10/2012, 16:33   400 views