Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 25/3/2009, 12:23 by: gemini78

Si torna a parlare dei film con Jennifer Aniston... sia quello in cui Gerry sarebbe un cacciatore di taglie sulle tracce della sua ex moglie (Jennifer Aniston appunto), sia del musical anni 40.

http://celebriosity.today.com/2009/03/25/c...-gerard-butler/

The latest movie rumor on Gerard Butler is that we will soon be seeing him in the movie theaters as a bounty hunter.

The character finds out that his next target is his ex-wife (played by Jennifer Aniston) and he had to deal with that drama.

I really thought that Jennifer Aniston was going to give Angelina Jolie a run for her money in an action movie. It seems that Bounty Hunter or whatever they decide to call the upcoming movie will be a comedy. Gerard Butler seems to be able to play a multiple of characters on screen.

I have to wonder is there a thing going on between Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler. Bounty Hunter isn’t the only film that they will be working on together. Margaret Nagle is currently working on a script for 1940’s musical. Will we get to hear Jennifer Aniston sing? Hopefully a movie production company will back up the script with financing.

We all know that Gerard Butler can carry a tune. What can this man not do in the movie theaters? I’m just waiting for him to have a movie where he has to do a song and dance.

I wonder if these two romancing characters in the movie release will become a romancing couple in real life? Oh and if you didn’t know that Gerard Butler could carry a tune pick up the DVD rental of The Phantom of The Opera. Not as good at the Phantom on stage but I think you will enjoy the DVD rental.

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7523 views