Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 22/3/2010, 18:12

E qui la versione italiana

Gerard Butler, Colin Farrell, Matthew Fox sono anti- terroristi.

Inviato da Daniele Daccò
Notizia | 22/03/2010 ( ore 16.04 ) : Gerard Butler, Colin Farrell, Matthew Fox non si troveranno a lavorare assieme, ma sono tutti e tre potenziali protagonisti di un nuovo film sovvenzionato dalla CBS sulla tematica del terrorismo.
Il fortunato protagonsita interpreterà un agente della Cia infiltrato (sotto copertura) in una cellula terroristica estera. La pellicola si intitolerà probabilmente come il libro dal quale è stato tratto: Consent to Kill scritto di Vince Flynn (primo dei sui 11 libri) famoso per mescolare azione, politica e intrighi internazionali.
Butler sembra avantaggiato rispetto agli altri due attori, che sarebbero soluzioni di ripiego (in particolare Matthew Fox), il tutto diretto, probabilmente da Antoine Fuqua.
Movieye vi terrà informati!
(fonte: deadline.com)

http://www.everyeye.it/cinema/notizia/gera...erroristi_72262

view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 09:56

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Si torna a parlare di Fuga da NY:il regista è convinto che Gerry possa ancora rientrare nel progetto! <_<

www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/19766/

Producer Neal Moritz Updates 'Preacher', 'Man-Wtch' and 'Escape From New York'
Friday, April 9, 2010

Three troubled projects, one big time producer. Website Collider caught up with Neal Moritz to chat about the status on New Line Cinema's Escape From New York remake, Warner Bros. Pictures' troubled horror comedy Man-Witch and the long-long-long delayed adaptation of Preacher (how "The Walking Dead" got off the ground before this is beyond me).

Escape From New York

"We have a script. We’re out to directors right now," Moritz tells Collider. "We’ve had quite a few meetings with directors and there’s a couple of actors that are really interested in playing Snake and we’ll see what happens."

He also confirms that Gerard Butler is still a possibility.

"Gerard was really interested in playing it. He hasn’t read the new script yet, so we’ll probably have a conversation with him once we get a director on board."

He also mentions that he expects the film to be R-rated, although I don't know how you can even gauge that at this point in development for certain.

view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 14:52

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE
il regista è convinto che Gerry possa ancora rientrare nel progetto! <_<

spero proprio di no...!!

gemini78
view post Posted on 13/4/2010, 15:23

Pronta la sceneggiatura del remake di Fuga da New York

«La scenaggiatura è pronta, ora dobbiamo trovare un regista. Ne abbiamo già incontrato qualcuno e ci sono anche un paio di attori che si sono mostrati interessati ad interpretare la parte di Snake». Queste le parole di Neal Mortiz, produttore del remake di 1997 – Fuga da New York. Mortiz dopo mesi di smentite e di rumors inconcludenti conferma che dal film, che in origine ha lanciato Kurt Russel, ne verrà tratto un remake; aggiungendo che la sceneggiatura della pellicola è pronta per essere utilizzata.
Chi potrebbe prendere il posto del protagonista Jena “Snake” Plissken? Il nome più accreditato sembra essere quello di Gerard Butler: «Gerard era molto interessato a quel ruolo, ma non ha ancora letto la sceneggiatura – ha spiegato Mortiz – Probabilmente ci siederemo a un tavolo per parlare della cosa con lui dopo che avremo trovato un regista».
Il remake di 1997 – Fuga da New York, come era prevedibile, sarà molto più violento ed esplicito dell’originale tanto che Neal Moritz ha già messo le mani avanti riguardo alla possibile censura proveniente dagli Usa: la pellicola, infatti, sarà vietata ai minorenni. Bisognerà pazientare un altro po’ per ammirare la versione 2010 di 1997 – Fuga da New York.

http://www.ifilmissimi.net/2010/04/13/pron...ga-da-new-york/

view post Posted on 16/4/2010, 13:38

Group:
Moderatore globale

c'è chi dice che Gerry potrebbe interpretare uno dei mariti di Priyanka nel suo nuovo film :blink:
Hollywood hottie Gerard Butler will be seen romancing Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra in her upcoming film Saat Khoon Maaf.

iam.what.iam
view post Posted on 17/4/2010, 12:38

La notizia postata da Sabrinta nel video torna oggi sul Times Of India, in cui si legge che Mr.B avrebbe chiesto al regista indiano Vishal di entrare nel cast del suo prossimo film per il ruolo di uno dei 7 mariti di Prianka.Il problema è che dovrebbe interpretare un russo e Mr.B non parla russo, e pare sia improbabile che il regista Vishal possa cambiare la sceneggiatura (da russo a scozzese) per venire incontro a Mr.B....ecco l'articolo:

"Did Gerard Butler approach Vishal?
Saturday, April 17, 2010, 16:20 IST

Vishal himself is currently in Coorg shooting yet another schedule of his exciting film and was unavailable to throw light on the issue. But a source close to the unit confirms that Gerard reportedly told Vishal that he would have liked to do the part of the Russian husband to PC in Saat Khoon Maaf. However, he doesn’t speak any Russian and the actor wondered if Vishal could change the character from Russian to Scottish, something closer to what Gerard could identify with. However, Vishal’s not the sort who will change anything in his script to suit any actor in the world. The award winning filmmaker’s word is always final. Hah, so that’s probably why Butler missed out working with Bhardwaj. "

PS: commento personale:"ci manca solo Bollywood!!!!!!"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enterta...how/5821232.cms

view post Posted on 19/4/2010, 08:05

Group:
Administrator

Ancora sullo stesso argomento:

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2010/...rard-Butler.htm

Priyanka Chopra is using her personal rapport with Gerard Butler on the professional front too. The Hollywood actor (of 300 fame) is playing one of her husbands in Saat Khoon Maaf. The actress was instrumental in doing this casting coup for Vishal Bhardwaj's film.

Gerard Butler

Says a source, "She spoke to him about acting in a Hindi film while shooting for Anjaana Anjaani in the US recently. They discussed the project over dinner. PC explained the storyboard and how important this role and this movie was for her. He agreed.

Buzz is that the Scot star is smitten by the National Award winning actress. The two met at the opening of a luxury hotel in Dubai in late 2008. They have remained in touch since then. Last year in April, PC had thrown a bash in the Bounty Hunter star's honour at her Versova home when he was visiting India. Bollywood's A-List was present at the event.

Apparently at the bash, Gerard joined the Kaminey actress on the dance floor and jokingly proposed to her repeatedly, which didn't go well with the star's boyfriend (at the time) Shahid Kapoor.

Butler has previously been linked with Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, and Naomi Campbell.

Priyanka Chopra remained unavailable for comment.

view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 13:02

Group:
Administrator

... ma per fortuna,pare che la possibilità di andare a Bollywood sia sfumata!

http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory...939131&cid=2359

Scottish actor Gerard Butler is not playing one of Priyanka Chopra's seven husbands in Vishal Bharadwaj's Saat Khoon Maaf, the National Award winning actress clarified through her Twitter page.

"Guys just to clarify things... Gerard Butler is not in Saat Khoon Maaf. I don't know where these fictional stories come out as news," Priyanka posted on Wednesday.

A Mumbai tabloid had recently published that the actress had used her personal rapport with Butler to rope him in for the project. And she is quite miffed.

"I'm almost scared to Tweet anything now cause of journos and their overactive imaginations who make up stories by just presuming my mindframe," she added.

Saat Khoon Maaf is based on Ruskin Bond's story Susanna's Seven Husbands, about a femme fatale who bumps off her seven spouses. It also stars Naseeruddin Shah, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Irrfan Khan.

gemini78
view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 13:12

Per fortuna davvero!!

view post Posted on 21/4/2010, 13:33

Group:
Moderatore globale

pare che fosse tutta una montatura fin dall'inizio... <_<
ma menomale!!!

view post Posted on 14/5/2010, 11:44

Group:
Administrator

Direttamente da Imdb,qualcuno ha visto un video in cui un giovane australiano parla di un progetto cinematografico destinato a essere un successo,in cui comparirebbe anche Gerard Butler...purtroppo il video non è available in Italia...:

I just saw this interview with an Aussie guy who says that he will be acting in a new 'blockbuster' movie with Gerry that will begin filming in September. He could not give any more details as the movie is still in pre-production.

http://ten.com.au/the-circle-video.htm?cha...LE+CUTV&clipid= 1427_tcw-130510-seg4-web&bitrate=300&format=flash

Has anyone heard anything about a blockbuster project for Gerry beginning September? I read somewhere a while ago about a movie of Judge Dredd sometime soon and Gerry was one of the names mentioned for the title role. That is going to be directed by Pete Travis who directed Gerry in 'The Jury'. There is also that spy movie 'Consent to Kill' featuring the Mitch Rapp character, which sounded a bit like the Bourne movies. It was recently reported that Gerry was the frontrunner for this role and I saw it posted on GBnet that they checked and Gerry was interested in doing it. I wonder if that's it?

gemini78
view post Posted on 14/5/2010, 12:26

Sono contenta che Gerry lavori e spero sia un buon progetto, ma se è così.. :bye: :bye: :bye: Italy!

view post Posted on 14/5/2010, 13:07

Group:
Moderatore globale

ma magari è a metà o a fine settembre,che ne sappiamo...( :cry: )

view post Posted on 17/5/2010, 16:41

Group:
Moderatore globale

a quanto si dice in giro,Gerry potrebbe avere una parte del film A70
un horror??? :blink: ohmamma...

www.facebook.com/pages/A70-THE-OFFI...150137555670494

Nothing is agreed or confirmed yet from actor Paul McGillion playing "Garry Wood" still currently negotiating - Dionne Rose has considered and approached Gerard Butler.

Sarebbe lo stesso film di cui aveva parlato su twitter Billy Boyde,anche lui nel progetto...
(Qui la twitterata-pag.4)

STORY
Both men set out along the A70 road from Edinburgh to Tarbrax in Scotland, taking a satellite TV system to a friend for repair. It should have been an ordinary evening, like any other. The half hour journey itself was one they had taken several times without incident, but on that night, everything changed. Both men encountered a dark, two tiered, disk-shaped object, hovering silently, twenty feet or so above the road. Terrified, Garry accelerated the car hard. Racing to get away, they shot beneath the object expecting to get past it, but hit a shimmering light which plunged them into a black void. Seconds later they were careering along the road. Garry regained control of the car and sped away. Terrified, they continued to their friend’s house, desperate to reach safety, only to discover that the thirty minute journey had taken two hours and unable to explain their experience, they eventually found the courage to go home, using a different route. But within days and weeks both men began to suffer with horrifying nightmares, ill health, unusual scars and strange visions that slowly reveal that something far more sinister occurred that night.

Data di pubblicazione: 2011
Genere: Sci-Fi, Drama, Horror
Studio: DRB Entertainment

il sito ufficiale: www.a70themovie.com/

Edited by sabrinta - 17/5/2010, 17:55

view post Posted on 17/5/2010, 16:47

Group:
Administrator

... mmm... spero non sia vero!!!

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7522 views