Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 17/5/2010, 20:17

Lo spero anch'io, anche perchè non lo guarderei mai, odio gli horror!

Ma conoscendo Gerry mi sa che si lascerà affascinare e poi l'horror gli manca! (Dracula non era certo un horror).

view post Posted on 17/5/2010, 22:46

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

si,temo anch'io che potrebbe accettare...comincio a rassegnarmi :cry:

view post Posted on 20/5/2010, 07:28

Group:
Administrator

Altra possibilità...

La WB ha in mente il remake di 'E' nata una stella'(vecchio film la cui edizione più vecchia mi sembra sia quella con Judy Garland,poi c'è la versione della Minnelli,ora si pensa a Beyoncè)...

All'inizio i produttore avevano pensato a Russel Crowe per il ruolo del 'Pigmalione' marito... ma per una serie di fatti pare che l'occhio stia cadendo proprio sul nostro Gerry(wow!)

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/201...we-beyonce.html

Will a Butler be born? Scottish star is up for iconic remake role
May 19, 2010 | 6:18 pm

EXCLUSIVE: There have been so many potential births on the "A Star Is Born" remake that it's starting to look like a nursery. Now a new bundle could be coming out of the delivery room: Gerard Butler.

The male lead in Warner Bros.' update of the classic rise-and-fall Hollywood tale was open for years as the project sat in development. There were rumors of Beyonce on the actress side, but no older, fading male singer for her to play against.

This winter, word surfaced that Russell Crowe was being considered for the part. But there's no offer, and it's very possible the "Robin Hood" actor won't do the role after all. So the studio is considering other options, and one of the names on its list is a juicy one -- Butler.

Butler's an interesting choice, not least because he's younger than Crowe and other potentials. In fact, at 40, he's only 12 years older than Beyonce. Though the actor hasn't been a critical favorite -- and there are those who will no doubt question whether he can fill the large shoes filled by Kris Kristofferson and James Mason (who were nominated for a Golden Globe and an Oscar, respectively) -- he does possess the power to bring women into the theater. Three otherwise middling movies of his -- "The Ugly Truth," "The Bounty Hunter" and "Law Abiding Citizen" -- all earned at least $65 million in the domestic box office, a tidy sum for films at a certain budget.

A Butler casting would also mark a creative reinvention for the actor, since he's known mostly for romantic comedies and action films, not down-on-his-luck dramas. Then again, the movie's theme is reinvention.

-- Steven Zeitchik, reporting from Cannes

http://twitter.com/ZeitchikLAT

Photo: Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston in "The Bounty Hunter." Credit: Columbia Pictures.

gemini78
view post Posted on 20/5/2010, 09:58

Non credo di aver mai visto l'originale... i remake mi fanno sempre un po' paura, ma potrebbe anche essere un'idea interessante.

view post Posted on 20/5/2010, 10:06

Group:
Moderatore globale

neanch'io ho visto l'originale,o il remake...ma è un film musicale,vero?Credo che mi piacerebbe rivedere Gerry cantare ^_^ spero solo che sia fatto bene

view post Posted on 20/5/2010, 13:08

Group:
Administrator

.. non si tratta di un musical vero è proprio... è la storia di una cantante che sulle soglie dell'Oscar racconta la sua storia...con un film... e la rivive...
A scoprirla e credere in lei è un uomo di cui si innamora...ricambiata e che la sposa...
Ma poi mentre la stella di lui cala,lei diventa sempre più grande...

view post Posted on 24/5/2010, 14:38

Group:
Moderatore globale

ancora un possibile ruolo per Gerry...niente di meno che come Pitagora da giovane :blink:
Il film verrà girato agli inizi di settembre( <_< ) in Grecia e (contemporaneamente??) in Belgio e Lussemburgo

John Malkovich, Gerald Butler, Penelope Cruz to star in “Pythagoras: The Gates of Light”

As ancient Greece and mythology has become the recent trend in Hollywood, the new film about mathematician-philosopher Pythagoras comes as no exclusion. Beginning in September, they will be filming in Greece, and more specifically in Samos and Delphi. At the same time, filming will take place in Belgium and Luxembourg.

The film “Pythagoras: The Gates of Light” is based on Mia Sperber’s book, and will be directed by the Chilean Raúl Ruiz (Time Regained).

Manny famous Hollywood stars are in discussions for a role in the film. Among them are John Malkovich (for the role of Pythagoras), Gerald Butler (as Pythagoras at a younger age), Penelope Cruz, Ben Kingsley, Brendan Fraser, Casey Affleck, and Patrick Stewart.

They are also planning to film a TV series directed by Raúl Ruiz too, as well as a documentary directed by George Economou. The British ‘Fountain of life Productions’ and the Greek ‘Inkas Film Productions’ are in charge of the film production.

The pianist and composer Lalo Schifrin will take care of the music part of the film.

http://hollywood.greekreporter.com/2010/05...gorean-theorem/

view post Posted on 24/5/2010, 15:23

Group:
Administrator

...si se n'era parlato già,solo che per ora sulla pagina Imdb del film non compariva il nome di Gerry!

view post Posted on 24/5/2010, 16:12

Group:
Moderatore globale

ah davvero? non ricordavo...certo ci sarebbe un cast di tutto rispetto *_*
comunque su imdb questo film non esiste :mmm:

gemini78
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 15:59

I casi sono due, o Gerry ha imparato a sdoppiarsi, visto che pare che debba fare tanti film nello stesso periodo, oppure questi hanno preso una cantonata grossa come una casa!
Comunque l'articolo dice che Gerry dovrebbe girare, tra Luglio e Agosto, un nuovo film a Dublino: la storia di un soldato dell'Ira che uccise una madre e i due suoi bambini nel tentativo di uccidere dei soldati inglesi.

Butler jetting in to film tough IRA role
By Aoife Anderson

Saturday May 29 2010

Dublin is set to get an injection of heat this summer when Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler jets in to film a new movie.

The Scottish actor will no doubt set pulses racing when he arrives in the capital in a matter of weeks for an extended stay to shoot his latest flick alongside legendary Irish actress Brenda Fricker. Butler is rumoured to have nabbed the lead role in the controversial new IRA movie Crossmaglen, after Ben Kingsley decided to pull out ahead of filming.

The film, which will be directed by Kevin Connor, tells the tale of IRA gunner Dermot McGarvey, who accidentally kills a mother and her two young children on a stakeout to kill British soldiers. Butler is no stranger to Irish shores having previously spent months in Wicklow filming the romantic blockbuster PS I Love You here in 2006, alongside Oscar winner Hilary Swank and former Friends star Lisa Kudrow.

BOUNTY

The 300 star has become somewhat better known for his love life over the past year after rumoured romances with numerous of his leading ladies including Jennifer Aniston, with whom he starred in the box office flop The Bounty Hunter.

But the 40-year-old hunk, who starred in a popular Guinness ad here before he hit the big time, is likely to get his acting career back in focus with this new meaty role alongside Thora Birch and Fricker.

Meanwhile Sex And The City star Kim Cattrall, Bette Midler and singer Pixie Lott will all also shortly arrive on Irish soil to shoot Bootstrap Films' Sweet Baby Jesus.

The film, set in Bethlehem, Maryland, will see Pixie playing a pregnant young hippy who visits her mother for Christmas along with her boyfriend Joe.

The crew is scouting Irish locations for the film which is expected to shoot in July or August this year.

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-...le-2200006.html

view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 16:34

Group:
Moderatore globale

:blink: :blink:
(una storia allegra,eh...)

view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 18:15

Group:
Administrator

potrebbe essere un bel film,questo...
Dunque riassumendo e sintetizzando:Pitagora giovane(mentre inventava il suo teorema) venne distratto da una giovane cantante di colore(Beyoncè) e decise di farne una stella,ma poi questa lo abbandonò e lui,entrato nell'Ira,si mise a fare il terrorista...o no???

gemini78
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 19:29

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 29/5/2010, 19:15)
Dunque riassumendo e sintetizzando:Pitagora giovane(mentre inventava il suo teorema) venne distratto da una giovane cantante di colore(Beyoncè) e decise di farne una stella,ma poi questa lo abbandonò e lui,entrato nell'Ira,si mise a fare il terrorista...o no???

Sì, sì, è proprio così!! ( :eheh: :eheh: )

gemini78
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 21:02

Dalla pagina di twitter di gb.net

The report from Herald.ie about the film Crossmaglen and Gerard Butler is false.

gra70
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 05:06

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 29/5/2010, 19:15)

e tra il primo ed il secondo tempo mandano il "carosello"???? ;) ;)

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7522 views