Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 22/6/2008, 17:32

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Qui si parla dell'ennesima versione di..Robin Hood???(Oddiooo l'uomo in calzamagliaaa...)

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/displayN...&pNodeId=244911

The hunt is on for a charismatic Robin Hood, hunky enough to woo Marian back from Russell Crowe's Sheriff of Nottingham.

Beefcake actor Crowe, famed for his role in Gladiator, will star as a misunderstood Sheriff if a big-screen, Hollywood re-imagining of the local legend goes ahead as planned.

Batman actor Christian Bale's name is in the frame for a revolutionary portrayal of Robin, according to hot-off-the-press showbiz reports, but suggestions from local experts range from Sean Bean as a rugged, older anti-hero, to Orlando Bloom as a pretty-boy rabble-rouser.

"It's got to be someone with a bit of edge; all the girls love him and all the boys want to be him," said Nottingham Castle manager Dave Green.

Casting directors will certainly have their work cut out to sign an actor with the screen gravitas to compete with Crowe - and to vie for Sienna Miller's attention as a spoilt-for-choice Marian.

While British star Bale - who stars in July's much-anticipated Batman: The Dark Knight, co-starring the late Heath Ledger as The Joker - is said to be in discussions for the part, he is apparently yet to sign a contract, so the Robin role is still up for grabs.

Mr Green continued: "Sean Bean or Daniel Craig would be good for a darker Robin."

Bob White, chairman of the World Wide Robin Hood Society, based in Sherwood, added: "Orlando Bloom has got the look but I'd like to see a relatively unknown actor make the role his own; if it was a local actor so much the better."

And historian Tony Rotherham, who is the in-house Robin at The Tales of Robin Hood on Maid Marian Way, chipped in: "Christian Bale would be excellent, but Gerard Butler would be equally good - he's got the earthy quality needed."

In this film's revisionist version of events, Crowe would play an upright law enforcer trapped working for a corrupt king - and he'd even embark on a torrid affair with Marian.

Crowe, who would apparently be paid 20 million and a chunk of the film's profits, told reporters back in November: "I'm a big Robin Hood fan and have been since I was a little kid.

"But if you go back into the history of the mythology, you get back to the ballads of Robin the Beheader, who would chop off your head and your hands and take all your money and not give any of it to anybody.

"So we'll have a look at that."

Castle manager Mr Green said the fact Robin wouldn't be portrayed as the good guy does not worry him.

"I think it will be really good. It just draws fresh attention to the city's legend and hypes up the debate," he said.

And Mr White agrees: "All the early references to Robin Hood are for crimes, and quite serious crimes.

"It's not possible to prove who he was or the exact period he lived in. Some people get upset by the historical bending of facts, but I accept it's entertainment for the 21st Century.

"After the BBC show started there was a surge of visitors to our website ( www.robinhood.info) to debate it and I expect there would be a similar reaction to this."

Other big names said to be in negotiations for parts include Vanessa Redgrave, John Hurt and Saoirse Ronan.

Crowe has said: "We'll have a look at how the Robin Hood mythology morphed over time, who was in power and what was the current church we should all attend - and in this country that changed quite regularly!

"And then we'll look at the Hollywood mythology and how much of that is embedded in the psyche of people when they think of Robin Hood.

"I tell you this - Richard the Lionheart won't be bounding up in the last scene and saving the day. I mean the bloke only spoke French and only spent six months of his reign in England."

It bodes well that celebrated director Ridley Scott will oversee the project if it comes to fruition; he and Crowe have already worked together on hits including Gladiator, A Good Year and American Gangster.

While costume fittings for the film begin next week, filming is not due to start until later this year due to a possible Screen Actors' Guild (SAG) strike. Crowe has said: "Given that there is still the possibility of a SAG strike, it is not certain when Nottingham would begin. But Sir Ridley is planning on completing it this year."

Sadly Nottingham itself won't stand a chance of stealing the show - filming is rumoured to be taking place elsewhere, though the location hasn't been disclosed.

gemini21
view post Posted on 22/6/2008, 18:10

Ma magari ci fosse Gerry, ci farei non una, ma centomila firme, sia perchè interpreterebbe Robin Hood, ma soprattutto perchè si scontrerebbe con Russell e secondo me verrebbe fuori un film favoloso!

boleroazul
view post Posted on 22/6/2008, 19:45

Quoto laura!! Ma magariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

view post Posted on 23/6/2008, 10:09

Group:
Moderatore globale

a me i sequel/prequel non entusiasmano perchè sanno già di visto e rivisto e temo sempre critiche feroci...a parte questo però Gerry in calzamaglia beh... :woot: sarebbe uno splendido Robin Hood,che ruba ai ricchi per dare ai poveri :occhilucidi:
CITAZIONE
Christian Bale would be excellent, but Gerard Butler would be equally good

qui c'è stato un errore...Gerry sarebbe 'excellent'!!Bale non ce l'ha proprio la faccia da buon Robin...

gemini21
view post Posted on 25/6/2008, 10:28

Dubito che sia possibile, ma secondo questo articolo...

Gerard Butler Might Still Escape From New York
Posted by Vogt
June 24, 2008

http://www.highwallpaper.com/celebrities/h...m-new-york.html

Gerard Butler Escapes From New York Remake

Rumors of Gerard Butler’s (300) departure from the Escape From New York remake have been greatly exaggerated. Butler, who has been doing press for his new romcom P.S. I Love You, insists that he hasn’t dropped out of the project, but is taking a wait and see position. In October, New Line hired Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines helmer Jonathan Mostow in to rewrite, with an option to direct. The actor points out that no start date has been slated. If everything lines up again, Butler might indeed take on the character of Snake Plissken.

Originally Len Wiseman was attached to the project, and most recently, hack director Brett Ratner denied involvement in the project after weeks of fanboy protest over the rumored possibility.

jiujiu
view post Posted on 25/6/2008, 10:50

CITAZIONE
Ma magari ci fosse Gerry, ci farei non una, ma centomila firme, sia perchè interpreterebbe Robin Hood, ma soprattutto perchè si scontrerebbe con Russell e secondo me verrebbe fuori un film favoloso!

siiiiiii!!!! gegio contro russellll!!! :entusiasmo: invece per quanto riguarda la fuga da NY...considerando i progetti che ha in ballo, se questo lo mollasse non morirei dal dispiacere, va .. :P

spands72
view post Posted on 25/6/2008, 13:12

gerry in calzamaglia... :drool: :boom:

view post Posted on 25/6/2008, 13:51

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE
considerando i progetti che ha in ballo, se questo lo mollasse non morirei dal dispiacere, va .. :P

concordo pienamente ^_^

view post Posted on 27/6/2008, 09:40

Group:
Moderatore globale

Su imdb è stata anche creata la pagina del nuovo film,Nottingham anche se per ora ci sono solo i nomi di Sienna Miller e Russell Crowe...da tenere d'occhio ;)

intanto pare che il nome di Bale sia stato fatto dai giornali e non sia per niente sicuro,mentre Russell starebbe premendo perchè il ruolo di Robin lo abbia un certo Sam Riley...(non mi piaceeee)

Fonte

Sere Butler
view post Posted on 27/6/2008, 11:07

nuuuu meglio Gerard!!!

view post Posted on 10/7/2008, 13:57

Group:
Administrator

Secondo questo articolo,Robert Downey sarà nello Sherlock Holmes di Ritchie...Con o senza gerry?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/07/10/ro...herlock-holmes/

Robert Downey Jr. is Sherlock Holmes
Thu, 10 July 2008 at 8:16 am

Robert Downey Jr. is set to star in Sherlock Holmes, directed by Guy Ritchie for Warner Bros.

The Ironman star’s interpretation of the the classic character will be based on an upcoming comicbook from producer Lionel Wigram which portrays Holmes as more adventurous, combining his intellectual and physical abilities.

Sherlock Holmes is set to start production this fall. Another Sherlock Holmes movie is set to star Sacha Baron Cohen as the pipe-smoking sleuth and Will Ferrell as his assistant, Watson.

Downey reportedly came onto the project via his wife, Susan, who works for one of the film’s producers, Joel Silver.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Robert Downey Jr. as the new Sherlock Holmes?

gemini21
view post Posted on 10/7/2008, 14:04

Secondo me senza, anche perchè se Robert downey farà Sherlock sinceramente non ce lo vedo Gerry a fare Watson.

view post Posted on 10/7/2008, 15:04

Group:
Moderatore globale

già,assolutamente non è il tipo da Watson!

spands72
view post Posted on 10/7/2008, 16:07

no!! watson proprio no!

view post Posted on 10/7/2008, 16:09

Group:
Administrator

Però sarebbe perfetto per Moriarty,l'acerrimo nemico di Holmes....

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7522 views