Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 24/6/2012, 10:32

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Sarà il film per cui Gerry prenderà l'Oscar...che io non vedrò mai!

view post Posted on 28/6/2012, 17:47

Group:
Administrator

Interessante invece quest'altro progetto(tra l'altro del regista di TR2....bei tempi!)

www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...o-1226411613195

Film director Simon West wants Hollywood stars for his next film Dust and Glory set in Australian outback

BIG budget local film Dust And Glory is on a mission to recruit some of Hollywood's best known stars.

Celebrated film director Simon West - best known for his big-budget smashes Con Air and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - is set to make approaches on a who's who including Christian Bale, Gerard Butler, Mel Gibson, Hugh Jackman, Eric Bana, Rachael Taylor, Isla Fisher and Ryan Gosling.

West said he was excited to be at the helm of the romantic action comedy to be shot in various locations around Australia later this year.

"I have a huge vision for this amazing 1950s character-driven Australian story," West told Confidential.

"It brings legendary figures of what was the toughest, roughest and most dangerous car racing in the world.

"Cars, the romance, the Australian Outback and legendary characters are sure to make this a great film.

"I'm excited to go out and get a high calibre cast for this movie."

Edited by arielcips - 30/6/2012, 17:50

view post Posted on 30/6/2012, 16:54

Group:
Moderatore globale

un film avventuroso con corse di macchine? :mmm: sarei curiosa di vedere che ne vien fuori e conoscere meglio la trama prima,magari... :)

Mina*
view post Posted on 30/6/2012, 20:28

CITAZIONE (sabrinta @ 30/6/2012, 17:54) 
un film avventuroso con corse di macchine? :mmm:

Tipo Fast&Furios? :huh:

view post Posted on 2/7/2012, 18:43

Group:
Administrator

Una buona notizia (forse) il film sulla vita del Wrestler Benoit è stato cancellato dalla pagina imbd di Gerry...

view post Posted on 12/10/2012, 15:58

Group:
Moderatore globale

dalla Serbia arriva notizia di un nuovo possibile ruolo per Gerry :mmm:

Hollywood heart-throb Gerard Butler to star in Chetnik movie?

Blic reports that Scottish lawyer-turned-actor Gerard Butler could star in a movie recalling the sacrifice that Chetnik resistance fighters made in 1944 when they rescued hundreds of US airmen from the Nazis.

Serbian producer Marko Mišković is currently negotiating with Hollywood partners to produce the movie about this little-known event which, if produced, would surely cast new light on the tremendous contribution made by Chetnik fighters to the Allied cause. Villagers from Pranjani – where the airlift for Operation Halyard was staged – risked their own lives and shared what precious little they had to save the US airmen.

Gerard was critically acclaimed in Phantom of the Opera which was followed with leading roles in chick-flick PS I Love You and Guy Ritchie’s RocknRolla. He also starred alongside Ralph Fiennes in a movie production of Shakepeare’s Coriolanus which was filmed on location in Belgrade. The actor is said to have loved his time in Belgrade and there are rumours of a romantic attachment he forme with Serbian actress Martina Rajić.

www.ebritic.com/?p=213646

view post Posted on 12/10/2012, 18:53

Group:
Administrator

..il ritorno di Tullus Amazinfac???

Monika.
view post Posted on 12/10/2012, 19:29

Sono riusciti a cacciarci nel mezzo anche un pò di gossip!

view post Posted on 30/10/2012, 17:53

Group:
Moderatore globale

improvvisamente stanno arrivando notizie di un nuovo film che sarebbe già in produzione e che non abbiamo capito quando dovrebbe vedere Gerry impegnato...soprattutto dato il suo impegno in Thunder Run proprio a metà novembre :mmm:
Vi riporto i twit e la storyline che sono arrivati (grazie alle WO per aver raccolto notizie)

Bearfruit Films is currently looking to cast for the feature film “Rumors of Wars”. This is a low budget indie film shooting in and around Grand Rapids, MI from November 5-17.

Synopsis:
Rumors of Wars is a redemptive thriller with two converging storylines. Roxy, an aspiring college journalist, finds herself searching for answers when she investigates end time prophecies for a term paper. Recording her research in a diary, her findings prove to have more of an impact than she could have ever imagined.

Her diary is discovered years later, in the rubble of a post apocalypse society filled with decay and violence. With the truth of what really happened to the world in its pages, the book finds its way into to the hands of an officer in the New World Army. But what will he do with this new found truth?

il link sul casting:
http://michiganacting.com/acting/auditions...rs-casting-call

twits:
Got Cast in "Rumor's of War" with Gerard Butler. Shooting on Tuesday the 13th. #SAG #RumorsOfWar

Going to get fitted for army fatigues for the movie that some of the baseball guys are going to be in starring Gerard Butler from 300

Joel kinnaman: not sexy, but filming in Detroit. Gerard butler get back here already. #damn" now the guy who tweeted before, is from a Michigan university

Anyone else see Brian Bosworth on #ESPN talking about his new acting project? Well that project is our project #RumorsOfWar #ShoutOut
Shoot/Start Date: 10/29 Pay Rate: SAG MLB Location: Grand Rapids, MI

When asked how long Rumors of War is filming: Patrick Werksma November 5th - 16th. Then shoots in LA. Then back in Michigan in March

Just had a great talk with Gerard Butlers personal costume designer, Dusty Wilson, as I got him settled! So excited to work with this guy.

Just talked to Eric Roberts on the phone tp run over his scenes. The entire time I just pitured him in #TheDarkKnight being a boss!

view post Posted on 30/10/2012, 18:22

Group:
Administrator

boccaccia mia statti zitta.....Ma se mi giocassi qualche numero al lotto?

view post Posted on 30/10/2012, 19:03

Group:
Moderatore globale

ma anche si,direi... :fisch: con parte della vincita ci porti a trovare Gegio,vero? :occhilucidi:

view post Posted on 31/10/2012, 08:53

Group:
Moderatore globale

QUesta notizia mi sa che era già uscita o sbaglio?Comunque...viene divulgata oggi da diversi siti, un prossimo film di Gerry sarà di nuovo sul calcio,in particolare sulla squadra di Kiev,in Ucraina...

Gerard Butler: 'Dynamo' Star!

Gerard Butler has just signed on to star in the upcoming film Dynamo, based on the novel “Dynamo: Defending The Honour Of Kiev.”

The 42-year-old actor will take on the role of Nikolai Trusevich, the all-star goalie who leads his team and inspires the entire battered city of Kiev, Ukraine.

The film is based on “the landmark soccer game that took place between an occupied Ukrainian soccer team and their Nazi captors during World War II. To stem a rising tide of resistance and establish Aryan superiority, the Nazi’s set up a match pitting the starving Ukrainians against a ‘super team’ of German players that to this day is still known as ‘The Death Match’.”

Dynamo is scheduled to shoot in Europe next year.

www.justjared.com/2012/10/30/gerard-butler-dynamo-star/

Che cosa rispondiamo a JJ che ci domanda:
ARE YOU EXCITED to see Gerard Butler as a soccer player in Dynamo??

Io: no :mmm:

gemini78
view post Posted on 31/10/2012, 14:28

Buona fortuna Gerry, io aspetto la prossima commedia :P

(ma perchè ultimamente fa tutti film che ne ricordano altri? Questo mi fa venire in mente "In fuga per la vittoria")

Edit: ah ecco perchè me lo fa venire in mente, perchè la storia è quella! :lol: ( :bash: :bash: )

Da Wikpedia

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuga_per_la_vittoria

Film liberamente ispirato alla partita della morte tenutasi a Kiev il 9 agosto 1942 tra una mista di calciatori di Dynamo e Lokomotiv e una squadra composta da ufficiali dell'aviazione tedesca Luftwaffe[1].

view post Posted on 31/10/2012, 14:43

Group:
Moderatore globale

un famoso fratello(il mio XD ) ha detto proprio la stessa cosa :eheh:
(povere noi -_- )

view post Posted on 3/12/2012, 15:19

Group:
Moderatore globale

Durante un'intervista Gerry ha detto che il film 'Dynamo' per ora è un'idea,non c'è uno script ancora(lo stanno scrivendo),quindi comunque è una cosa da considerare non in tempi brevi.Inoltre,ha detto che il calcio è solo un elemento del film,ambientato,come si sa,nella Ucraina occupata dai nazisti

http://www.popsugar.com/Gerard-Butler-Play...+%28PopSugar%29

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7523 views