Voci di corridoio, possibili ruoli futuri

« Older   Newer »
Sere Butler
view post Posted on 11/7/2008, 11:50

Moriarty, vero! ma no, per favore, nè Watson nè Holmes!

gemini21
view post Posted on 29/7/2008, 20:16

Su questo sito si fa il nome di Gerry per un nuovo film:

http://www.hollywood.com/movie/Shamrock_Boy/4231172

IRA gunner Dermot McGarvey is a hunted man - both by the British and his own. Dermot accidentally kills a mother and her two young children on a stakeout to kill British soldiers. His action begins a downward spiral that takes McGarvey through the no-go area of Armagh, through the divis of Belfast. Who can you trust when you've run out of options?

In effetti stanno ancora cercando l'attore per il ruolo principale...

view post Posted on 30/7/2008, 07:12

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

questo mi sembra un soggetto interessante...e lui tornerebbe a fare l'Irlandese...

gemini21
view post Posted on 10/9/2008, 12:28

Secondo le ultime notizie sul rifacimento del film di Highlander il sito Joblo.Com ha pubblicato una indiscrezione secondo la quale l'attore scozzese Kevin McKidd (Rome, Journeyman), avrebbe dichiarato a una radio di Dublino, di essere stato contattato per il prossimo rifacimento della saga di Highlander.

La Summit Entertainment, ha recentemente annunciato di volere rivitalizzare il marchio, con un nuovo progetto cinematografico. Secondo Joblo.com, i produttori hanno comunicato l'intenzione di voler tornare, in questa nuova produzione, alla originale ambientazione nella Scozia medioevale.

Ecco... questo è Kevin McKidd

Ditemi voi se ce lo vedete questo a fare Highlander!! Non sarebbe ben stato meglio Gerry???? image image

meggy66
view post Posted on 10/9/2008, 12:36

mooooooooooooooooolto meglio Gerry!

view post Posted on 10/9/2008, 13:47

Group:
Administrator

...a parte tutto ma..perchè per un ruolo di Scozzese scelgono un Irlandese..e viceversa???

Alessina87
view post Posted on 10/9/2008, 14:33

Perchè mi sa che non sono tanto ferrati in geografia...

spands72
view post Posted on 11/9/2008, 16:50

per non essere tacciati di razzismo culturale??! :huh: vero che un attore bravo, dovrebbe sapersi calare in qualuque nazionalità, ma hai un bel ... :censura: scozzese, perchè non prendere lui??

view post Posted on 19/9/2008, 07:16

Group:
Administrator

Ritornano invece in giro voci su un 'remake'(o una nuova avventura?) di Conan...che vedrebbero Gerry tra i possibili (o forse come unico) 'leader actor'...

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00018429.html

See larger image
© Albert L. Ortega/PR Photos

Rumor has it Brett Ratner may be directing the newest version of "Conan". According to Dread Central, production company Nu Image Films have been offering the "X-Men: The Last Stand" helmer a position behind the lens for this reboot project. Nevertheless, there is yet any confirmation over the speculation.

Prior to Ratner's directing rumor, a list of filmmaker names has been put out for the possible helmer position. Those who have been lined up for the role included "Die Hard" helmer John McTiernan, "Hitman" helmer Xavier Gens, "Grindhouse" co-director Robert Rodriguez as well as "Halloween" remake helmer Rob Zombie.

"Conan" has been reported to be fast tracked since the studio producing it brought in Dirk Blackman and Howard McCain to rewrite the script earlier. The action adventure film for Lionsgate Films is produced by Boaz Davidson, George Furla, Joe Gatta, Avi Lerner and Fredrik Malmberg. Slated for 2009 release, it allegedly eyes Gerard Butler as the potential lead actor.

view post Posted on 19/9/2008, 08:56

Group:
Moderatore globale

seeee pure Conan adesso?sinceramente non credo che Gerry si sottoporrà di nuovo a tutto lo stress da allenamento per riprendere il fisico dei tempi di 300...

view post Posted on 19/9/2008, 14:54

Group:
Administrator

Qui si ritorna a parlare di Sherlock Holmes...sembra che nel ruolo di Watson sia stato ipotizzato anche Gerry...

#entry3918363

« 19Sep
Jude Law in Talks to Become Sherlock's Watson
Friday, September 19, 2008 at 1:50AM
Guy Ritchie's upcoming reinvention of Sherlock Holmes will really be an overhaul. Remember that Fox reality show The Swan? It'll be a lot like that.

For starters, Holmes will be kicking a lot more ass than we're used to; he could always handle himself in a fight, but it's the intellectual prowess that set him apart. Secondly, Holmes will be played by Robert Downey Jr. Great actor, enjoying a big tidal wave of support at the moment, but I'm not sure the best option. Ditto Guy Ritchie pulling the strings.

And then there's the case of Dr. Watson, which has been anything but elementary. The casting rumors so far have involved Russell Crowe, Gerard Butler, and now Jude Law.

Entertainment Weekly "has learned" that Law is in negotiations to play Watson. "With Downey and Law as British detectives, crime never looked this good," slings EW, eschewing the point of a Sherlock Holmes story altogether.

Perhaps Law would like to borrow some of Downey's mojo; seven or eight years ago, you could claim that movies got better as soon as Jude Law showed up on screen. That hasn't been the case in quite a while, and very few actors have had longer droughts than he has. Combine that with a less-than-rosy perceived image, and he's definitely a reclamation project. Appearing as one of three replacements for Heath Ledger in Terry Gilliam's The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus will help, as would this role.

He's just not right for it. Like Crowe, like Butler. Why are they running down the list of Sexiest Man Alive finalists for this part? I just don't get it.

jiujiu
view post Posted on 19/9/2008, 17:23

CITAZIONE
Ditemi voi se ce lo vedete questo a fare Highlander!! Non sarebbe ben stato meglio Gerry???? image image

ma chi è questo c****????? :o: ridatemi gegiooo! ridatemi le mie illusioniii!
CITAZIONE
Ritornano invece in giro voci su un 'remake'(o una nuova avventura?) di Conan...che vedrebbero Gerry tra i possibili (o forse come unico) 'leader actor'...

illusioni, ho detto, non incubi! ( vabbè che dopo i gossip su he-man, questo non mi tocca più :P )
CITAZIONE
For starters, Holmes will be kicking a lot more ass than we're used to; he could always handle himself in a fight, but it's the intellectual prowess that set him apart. Secondly, Holmes will be played by Robert Downey Jr. Great actor, enjoying a big tidal wave of support at the moment, but I'm not sure the best option. Ditto Guy Ritchie pulling the strings.

questo sherlock holmes forse mi ispira...ma per carità, jude law come watson noooouuu!!!

gemini21
view post Posted on 27/9/2008, 13:04

Secondo questo articolo pare che il produttore Barry Josephson voglia creare una trilogia sul pirata Barbarnera, ma non una storia tipo quella dei Pirati dei Caraibi della Disney, una storia cupa e realistica sulla figura storica del pirata Barbanera. L'autore di questo post dice che non è stato ancora scelto nessuno per il ruolo, ma lui ci vedrebbe bene Gerry come protagonista. Voi che ne pensate?

http://schofizzymoviereview.blogspot.com/2...y-in-works.html

Blackbeard Trilogy in Works!!

Pirates are the rage since the widely successful Disney franchise, but we have yet to see a serious pirate franchise. MTV News have some inside scoop on the matter and it seems that producer Barry Josephson is planning on bringing us just that! It seems that Josephson plans on straying away from the fantasy-esque pirate story and instead will be bringing us a dark and historically accurate portrayal of the infamous pirate Blackbeard aka Edward Teach. Josephson said, “Where ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ was a brilliant franchise, it was based on something quite different [than this]. This is based on historical fact. And what’s fabulous is you learn so much about pirates in this movie.” David Franzoni is penning the first of three scripts and his work includes "Gladiator" and "Amistad." So from the sounds of things they are off to a great start.

Josephson explains his interest in the character. He tells MTV News, "Blackbeard’s an incredible character. A former naval captain who rejected the English and became a privateer, and who then becomes a pirate because he doesn’t want to be lorded over by anyone.” The potential for a gritty Blackbeard is definately there with all of his popularity and ruthless pirate life to develop.

Barry Josephson continued to explain his idea for the development of the film into a series. "The first act is really about the evolution of this character and how he became Blackbeard,” Josephson revealed. “The second act is about how he sort of defeats the English so handedly. And the third act is about the rise of Maynard being the one who was smart enough, gifted enough, got to know him well enough to be the one person that was able to do what he did.” Robert Maynard is the Royal Navy Lt. who eventually captures and kills Blackbeard. It is really good to hear that Josephson intends on making a three-picture story arc. I hate films that rush through a story and doesn't allow full development of the character and story. Clearly Blackbeard is a character that needs a trilogy to fully develop his character and legacy.

No one has been approached for the role however, Josephson did he declare that they have a few top-notch actors in mind. He said, "So we have lots of thoughts about who we want, and when we get the script we will go out and try to get the best people.” Off the top of my head Gerard Butler, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Eric Bana and Daniel Craig could be great fits for the role.

*Erik's Lover*
view post Posted on 27/9/2008, 15:05

Ce lo ritroveremo con la barba provocante tipo Leonida style?:sbav:

view post Posted on 29/9/2008, 11:16

Group:
Moderatore globale

l'idea di Gerry versione pirata mi intriga... :caldo:

400 replies since 4/4/2008, 13:10   7522 views