gemini21
view post Posted on 14/4/2008, 14:02

Non ho parole.... :blink:

Cecilia76
view post Posted on 14/4/2008, 15:40

Non si può stare tranquille un attimo... <_<

gemini21
view post Posted on 15/4/2008, 18:49

I giornalisti non demordono... secondo questo articolo Gerry e Cameron erano allo Chateau Marmont il 4 aprile (vedi video) con REESE WITHERSPOON and JAKE GYLLENHAAL (che non so chi siano) e si sarebbero tenuti la mano tutto il tempo sotto al tavolo.

DIAZ & BUTLER JOIN WITHERSPOON & GYLLENHAAL FOR SUPPER

http://www.pr-inside.com/diaz-amp-butler-j...amp-r537728.htm

Los Angeles hotel the Chateau Marmont became a hot new couple's hang-out on Friday night (04Apr08) when CAMERON DIAZ and GERARD BUTLER joined REESE WITHERSPOON and JAKE GYLLENHAAL for a late night bite.
The foursome, who appeared to be the best of friends, enjoyed red wine and appetizers on the patio, according to Life & Style magazine.
A bystander says, "Cameron and Gerard held hands under the table, but Reese and Jake were slightly less affectionate - they called it a night at 3am, about 30 minutes after Cameron and Gerard left." There was almost a blast from Diaz's romantic past at the hotel too - her ex-boyfriend Jared Leto was also spotted at the famous Sunset Boulevard establishment just before the actress arrived.
Diaz and Scottish actor Butler have been linked romantically for the past month, while Witherspoon and Gyllenhall have been dating since the actress split from her husband Ryan Phillippe last year

view post Posted on 16/4/2008, 08:55

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

A quanto pare non siamo le uniche che aspettavano come falchi la smentita di Gerry!

Cheryl Burke Rumbas Onto Gerard Butler
April 15, 2008 - Fox News.com
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351302,00.html

Two-time Emmy-nominated professional dancer Cheryl Burke certainly didn't allow rumors of a Gerard Butler/Cameron Diaz romance to dissipate her, ah, "dancing" skills on Monday night.

The sexy salsa star and her fellow friends from "Dancing With the Stars" (including Joey Fatone) took over West Hollywood hotspot Villa, making sure their presence was larger than life.

Never one to shy from attention, Burke made her way onto the podium and performed such a raunchy routine that clubgoers felt it necessary to put some dollars bills down her cleavage.

However, as soon as the 23-year-old spotted a Diaz-free Butler in the very intimate club, she made her way over — getting very up close and personal with the "P.S. I Love You" star as she wrapped her arms around him and held on as those hips whirled. Butler certainly didn't seem to have a problem with it ..
Although the Scottish screen star has denied he is in a relationship with Diaz, they have been spotted out together numerous times in recent weeks.

CITAZIONE
Butler certainly didn't seem to have a problem with it ..

Ma no???

view post Posted on 16/4/2008, 09:04

Group:
Moderatore globale

ma lasciarlo(e lasciarci) un pò in pace?ormai sembra che debba avercela per forza una donna!e basta!( :P )
certo,come biasimare la 'leggiadra' signorina...comunque non mi sembra dobbiamo preoccuparci...

ps:se ieri era al Villa potrebbero arrivare nuove foto! :woot:

spands72
view post Posted on 16/4/2008, 09:21

e che scatole! vogliono affibbiargli per forza una relazione a ques'uomo!!
(oibò, non è che è dell'altra sponda??? :( )

manuphantom
view post Posted on 16/4/2008, 10:52

anciora,ma cameron e gerry non stanno insieme,giuro che ha uno di sti giornalisti lo faccio fuori con il fucile aahhaha.

Elfa Nihal
view post Posted on 16/4/2008, 11:22

CITAZIONE (spands72 @ 16/4/2008, 10:21)
(oibò, non è che è dell'altra sponda??? :( )

a me qualche volta in effetti è sorto il dubbio ...
ma tanto a noi comuni mortali purtroppo non cambia niente

view post Posted on 16/4/2008, 12:27

Group:
Administrator

...Direi che dalle risposet che dà è molto difficile sospettarlo:ma può darsi che lo diventi per misoginia...

view post Posted on 22/4/2008, 17:39

Group:
Moderatore globale

ultimo gossip riguardante Gerry e la ballerina di Dancin with the stars,riportato QUI

It appears that the 'thing' between Cameron Diaz and Gerard Butler is totally ovah.

Butler was reportedly macking down with Dancing with the Stars' dancer Cheryl Burke at Us Weekly's bash in Hollywood last Thursday.

Stooping to a Z-list reality TV whore?

Desperate!

Cheryl and Gerard weren't being discreet about things either. They were supposedly sucking face for all to see.

Cheryl Burke?

Cameron is wayyyyyy better than HER!

Gerard, why are you going down the food chain?

la traduzione letterale non riesco a farla ma comunque se il flirt fosse vero chi scrive(sia sul sito che io...) ne è deluso,la tipa è inguardabile e si,sarebbe stata meglio Cameron!

view post Posted on 22/4/2008, 17:49

Group:
Administrator

Qui c'è un articolo meno superficiale:

Naughty Nights: Hollywood Boys Caught Without Their (Official) Women
April 22, 2008 - Fox News.com - Hollie McKay
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352078,00.html

Just because you’re linked to a lovely lady doesn’t mean you can’t boogie with a bevy of other beauties, right?

Last Thursday, we caught the newly hitched Jay-Z hangin’ with Usher at the Hennessy jazz night at Teddy’s, but the wives were nowhere to be found.

Shortly after the well-behaved boys boogied out, Justin Long snuck inside and took their table (without his leading lady Drew Barrymore) and puffed away in the back corner with three other young ladies.

Meanwhile, Gerard Butler was at the table nearby, although he probably didn’t notice his fellow film star. Let’s just say when Gerry wasn’t, ah, passionately preoccupied with the hot blonde beside him, he was getting super-friendly with a tall brunette.

We are pretty convinced now that if there was anything going on between Butler and Cameron Diaz (as was recently rumored), it is well and truly over.

But we shouldn’t rule out a bit of a romance between Butler and “Dancing With the Stars" sensation Cheryl Burke. Pop Tarts caught those two getting pretty cozy and touchy on two occasions last week. …

But Butler wasn’t the only boy getting lucky with the lasses that night — Hennessy’s host Danny Masterson was making out with a myst

gemini21
view post Posted on 23/4/2008, 15:14

Questa volta è la lei di turno, Cheryl Burke, a smentire le voci di una relazione con Gerry. Lei e Gerard vivono nello stesso condominio a Los Angeles e sono soltanto amici.

BUTLER'S BURKE INSISTS THEY'RE JUST GOOD NEIGHBOURS

http://www.pr-inside.com/butler-s-burke-in...ood-r551648.htm

Scottish hunk GERARD BUTLER's rumoured new girlfriend has spoken out about their relationship, insisting they're just good neighbours.
Professional dancer Cheryl Burke, who is a regular on U.S. reality TV contest Dancing With The Stars, insists there's no romance between her and the 300 star, who lives in her apartment block in Los Angeles.
She says, "He actually lives in my apartment building, and we've been friends for a few months." And Burke is also keen to clear up recent rumours the couple was spotted kissing during an intimate meal at mutual pal Eva Longoria Parker's Los Angeles restaurant Beso: "You know, everyone says hello and says goodbye and kisses each other."

view post Posted on 23/4/2008, 15:23

Group:
Administrator

C.V.D.(comevolevasidimostrare....)

view post Posted on 23/4/2008, 16:11

Group:
Moderatore globale

non avevo dubbi...

Cecilia76
view post Posted on 23/4/2008, 16:17

come sarebbe vivere nello stesso "apartment block" di Gerry????? Solo a pensarci muoio dall'invidia :cry:

1245 replies since 6/4/2008, 16:15   27932 views