Gossip vari su Gerry, 'si dice che ....'

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/5/2008, 10:57

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Dirò una cosa datata....ma quando era Gerry a fumare (o qualsiasi altro attore di sesso maschile) nessuno la notava la puzza di fumo?
Posso capire che lui che ha smesso magari ha qualche motivo in più per chiederlo...ma che addirittura si arrivi al mobbing...e che diamine!

view post Posted on 9/5/2008, 14:25

Group:
Administrator

mmmm...che dire del cappello? cosa nasconderà?

Cecilia76
view post Posted on 12/5/2008, 17:52

Ci risiamo? <_<

What 'Business' Does Gerard Butler Have With Orlando Bloom’s Girlfriend?
May 12, 2008 - Fox News - Hollie McKay

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,355057,00.html

Victoria’s Secret’s newest “Angel” Miranda Kerr celebrated the launch the fragrance “Kiss” at Eva Longoria’s Hollywood restaurant Beso (Spanish for "kiss") last week. But seeing as though her A-list beau Orlando Bloom was a no-show, the stunning supermodel seemed content in doing “business” with Gerard Butler instead.

Butler clearly took a friendly liking to Miss Miranda (along with every male in the building), cornering her for a private conversation several times throughout the evening.

“We’re talking business,” a very spirited Butler told us later. “I have a project in mind for her.”

However, the “P.S I Love You” star was out of luck as Kerr refused to even pose for a picture with him. The leggy lingerie lass acted like a pro dodging the flood of flashes, and every time she spotted a lens looming in their direction, she was quick to tap Gerry’s shoulder so he turned away and nobody could get a straight shot.

“Miranda knows what the press is like and how things get fabricated,” a Kerr buddy explained. “She doesn’t need anything that could potentially damage things with Orlando.”

Funny enough, it was that very same venue just a few weeks ago that triggered the rumor about a romance between Bloom and Jennifer Aniston — and that all started because Jen wanted to sit beside her longtime friend and pose with him in some pictures. After all, they have the same manager, so (naturally) they have things in common to talk about.

But it seems like Orlando’s failure to show up to support his girlfriend (who was hosting the star-studded soiree) is very much in keeping with Victoria’s Secret tradition.

“It’s like Gisele and Leo all over again,” groaned an insider who has been involved with the Angels for several years. “He never came to Gisele’s events and she too made us ban questions about him.”

Well, we can hardly blame the girls for wanting to keep a few things private, seeing as though so much of their bodies are, er, exposed.

gemini21
view post Posted on 12/5/2008, 18:07

CITAZIONE
“We’re talking business,” a very spirited Butler told us later. “I have a project in mind for her.”

Riesco pure ad immaginarmi la faccia con cui l'ha detto! :lol:

view post Posted on 12/5/2008, 18:16

Group:
Administrator

mah...molto 'fantasmatica' questa situazione..lui era là e nemmeno una foto?

view post Posted on 12/5/2008, 18:19

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE
every time she spotted a lens looming in their direction, she was quick to tap Gerry’s shoulder so he turned away and nobody could get a straight shot.

e perchè sarebbe scappato ogni volta che lei tentava di fare una foto con lui abbracciato? :mmm:

CITAZIONE
Riesco pure ad immaginarmi la faccia con cui l'ha detto! :lol:

e il tono... :eheh:

gemini21
view post Posted on 12/5/2008, 18:34

CITAZIONE (sabrinta @ 12/5/2008, 19:19)
CITAZIONE
every time she spotted a lens looming in their direction, she was quick to tap Gerry’s shoulder so he turned away and nobody could get a straight shot.

e perchè sarebbe scappato ogni volta che lei tentava di fare una foto con lui abbracciato? :mmm:

Più che altro mi sa che era lei a scappare, se è davvero la fidanzata di Bloom probabilmente non voleva farsi vedere con Gerry

Cecilia76
view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 07:59

:woot:
Ma allora Gerry era veramente a questo fantomatico party con la "famosissima" (ma chi è?) Miranda Kerr!

La qualità della foto è un po' penosa... :(

view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 08:01

Group:
Administrator

Però è bono....taaanto bono!!!

view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 08:49

Group:
Moderatore globale

ecco,ora siamo sicure che c'era davvero...e concordo,anche se sfocata,a foto rende bene l'idea di quanto sia bono! :D

ps:dall'espressione direi che Miranda l'avesse agganciato e lo trattenesse in una noiosa conversazione...o sono io che cerco di autoconvincermi? :P

Elfa Nihal
view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 08:59

A me invece sembra molto interessato ...
... non intendo maliziosamente, ma proprio "concentrato" sul discorso

gemini21
view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 09:15

Ammazza quanto è bono anche se la foto è sfocata!

Comunque, sì, secondo me ha ragione Rosa, è molto preso, ma dal discorso.

manuphantom
view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 09:36

gerry è bonissimo,ma scusate la tipa non li stà troppo adosso per parlare?

view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 12:20

Group:
Administrator

Io vorrei capire come ha fatto a stare in due posti diversi la stessa sera,anche cambiandosi...per quel poco che si vede,si direbbe che il cappello buffo dello 'Standard' è diventato un gilet al Beso?

gemini21
view post Posted on 14/5/2008, 12:36

Ma siamo proprio sicuri che fosse la stessa sera?

1245 replies since 6/4/2008, 16:15   27932 views