...Purchè se ne parli!, ...citazioni,statistiche,curiosità dai giornali!

« Older   Newer »
gra70
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 21:06

:clap: :clap: :clap:

tutto per Gegio...

view post Posted on 7/3/2010, 15:01

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Un articolo dedicato a una campionessa di curling e alla manifestazione Dressed to kilt alla quale la bella atleta parteciperà,il 5 aprile....

Ospite previsto: Gerard Butler?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/s...ed-To-Kilt.html

The 41-year-old Mummy star will take to the catwalk for the first time at the glamorous night - which has been titled Mad For Scotland this year - to kick off the Big Apple's Tartan Week.

And he'll join regulars including Miss Scotland Katharine Brown, 22, Hollywood star Mike Myers, rugby ace Chris Cusiter, 27, and movie hunk Gerard Butler, 40.

view post Posted on 8/3/2010, 14:41

Group:
Administrator

ieri Victoria delle Spice Girl avrebbe fatto perdere la pazienza a Gerry attardandosi davanti a lui sul red carpet...

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/n...put-out-by-Posh

Gerard Butler reportedly got irritated with Victoria Beckham at the Oscars last night (07.03.10).

The Scottish actor - who presented an award alongside Bradley Cooper at the Academy Awards ceremony at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood - reportedly got so infuriated with the former Spice Girl causing a hold-up on the red carpet he ignored waiting photographers and headed straight into the event.

Victoria, also known as Posh Spice, made her arrival at the same time as the 'Ugly Truth' actor and spent ages posing for photographers, pushing Gerard's patience over the edge.

According to the Mail Online website, he turned to a friend and said: "Oh, I'll be here for half an hour, let's go in."

The Hollywood heartthrob had previously admitted he was a little disappointed his appearance at the awards show would be to present a gong and not win one.

He said: "I'm going to record the show so I can play it backwards and pretend I'm accepting the award instead of giving it to someone else."

Victoria, 35, later attended Sir Elton John's after-party and spent the evening catching up with a host of her celebrity friends, including supermodel Heidi Klum and singer-and-actress Jessica Simpson.

Alessina87
view post Posted on 8/3/2010, 14:43

A me lei fa perdere la pazienza solo a guardarla!

gemini78
view post Posted on 8/3/2010, 16:59

Vabbè, se lei è stata a posare per troppo tempo, direi che ha fatto bene a lasciar perdere e ad andare dentro!

view post Posted on 8/3/2010, 18:03

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE (Alessina87 @ 8/3/2010, 14:43)
A me lei fa perdere la pazienza solo a guardarla!

quotissimo!!!

view post Posted on 9/3/2010, 12:02

Group:
Administrator

Si parla ancora di Red Carpet e si passa dalla cattiva educazione della signora Beckam al savoir faire di George Clooney che condivide con Gerry le attenzioni dei fotografi...
Anche Gerry merita una menzione di umiltà,quando ai fotografi che parlano della sua bellezza,risponde che si tratta solo di 'effetti speciali'...

http://theenvelope.latimes.com/awards/osca...0,1431615.story

Master of the carpet: Some stars spent little time on the rug -- Morgan Freeman, for instance, jog-walked right past the media despite the protestations of a heartbroken BET team -- others linger for the long haul. No one, though, maximizes their time quite like George Clooney. After some expert-level crowd-pleasing for the bleacher fans, Clooney darted and danced along the media line like the suave lupine he played in "Fantastic Mr. Fox." He was even deft in rescuing others; Gerard Butler was standing in front of the mass gallery of photographers right at the entrance to the Kodak Theatre and playing to their shouts ("Show my legs? Ah, c'mon, you guys are killing me"), when suddenly they abandoned him completely -- they saw Clooney approaching. Butler wilted, just for a heartbeat, but Clooney detected it and saved the day by rushing up and hugging the younger actor. The clinch set up a torrent of camera flashes. Butler seemed to soak up some of the charm lesson. When someone shouted that he looked great, he winked. "It's all digital effects."

gemini78
view post Posted on 9/3/2010, 14:31

Mi piace poco il tono dell'articolo che insinua che Gerry ci sia rimasto male perchè l'hanno abbandonato in favore di George Clooney, ma George che è così comprensivo, ha capito che Gerry c'era rimasto male e ha fatto le foto con lui :sick:

gemini78
view post Posted on 10/3/2010, 14:41

Butler can't recall lost year in America
WENN, marzo 10, 2010

Scottish movie star Gerard Butler struggles to recall moments from his first year in America - because he spent most of his time drunk.

The hard-living 300 star turned his back on his studies to become a lawyer and moved to Venice, California in the mid-1990s.

But his love of drinking and partying took

over and now he only has fuzzy memories of his first year in America.

He says, "I actually can't remember those times so well... Sometimes I would leave L.A. and wake up in Florida and think, 'How did this happen?'"

Butler has since cleaned up his act and claims he hasn't touched alcohol for 13 years.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/butler-ca...a-1542050.story

view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 14:21

Group:
Administrator

Pare che in un'intervista,poco prima di offrire un drink a tale Zoe Kravitz,gerry abbia svelato cosa ascolta dal suo ipod:

6:51 P.M. Music to his ears! “I have tapes of screaming girls on my iPod -- I play them every day!”

gra70
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 17:13

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 12/3/2010, 14:21)
Pare che in un'intervista,poco prima di offrire un drink a tale Zoe Kravitz,gerry abbia svelato cosa ascolta dal suo ipod:

6:51 P.M. Music to his ears! “I have tapes of screaming girls on my iPod -- I play them every day!”

:blink: :blink: :blink:

SPOILER (click to view)
(nb la Zoe Kravitz è la figlia di Lenny Kravitz e Lisa Bonet ed è tanto bruttarella poverina :sadangel: image)

view post Posted on 16/3/2010, 13:27

Group:
Administrator

Una avvenente spogliarellista slava che ha fatto una performance all'interno di BH col suo gruppo,girando insieme a Gerry per 3 giorni,dice che Gerry (proprio un giorno che jen non era sul set) l'avrebbe avvicinata...
Nell'articolo raccontano l'episodio,ma non solo.Forniscono anche l'indirizzo esatto di gerry a NY...

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/movi...VaFm8W6ywXyYJ/0

Meet NYC's MVP
At 40, ‘Bounty Hunter’ star Gerard Butler is the city’s biggest lothario. Just call him the booty hunter
By REED TUCKER and BRIAN NIEMIETZ

He’s said to be dating Jennifer Aniston — his co-star on “The Bounty Hunter” — but on the set of the movie in New York, Gerard Butler gave another “actress” plenty of attention.

Erica, who works at Midtown’s upscale strip joint Rick’s Cabaret, was paid $2,000 with three other women to play exotic dancers during a scene shot at a Bronx jiggle joint. The Kazakhstan-born blonde says that most of the female extras on the set were all over Butler during the three-day shoot, trying to strike up a conversation with the actor or take a photo. And although Erica says she found Butler irresistible — “I love his eyes and his beard” — and that she often caught the actor staring at her, she kept her distance.
“We didn’t really talk in the beginning,” she says.
But on the second day, when, perhaps not coincidentally, Aniston was not on-set, Butler sprang into action. He followed Erica outside during a break and asked, “How come everybody is talking to me but you?”

“I guess I was playing hard to get when all the other girls were trying to talk to him,” she says.

Erica resisted his advances, and says, “I really think he was going to ask me out if I didn’t run away.”

Erica, asked to be referred to by her stage name, is counting on seeing the hunk again. Several girls who worked on the film claim Butler promised to come visit them at work once “The Bounty Hunter” hits theaters this week.

If that meeting happens, it will be just another day’s work for Butler. Ever since he shot to fame in the movie “300” in 2007, the 40-year-old Scot has been going through the ladies at such a clip, he’s become better known for his flirtatious ways than that other thing he does, which, according to his bio found on the Internet, is acting.

The 6-foot-2 hunk splits his time between Scotland, LA and New York, where he owns a $2.6 million penthouse on West 19th Street and was recently spotted checking out the digs at 45 Bond St.

When he’s not sweet-talking women on set, Butler likes to hit the town. On March 1, he attended Cosmopolitan’s “Fun Fearless Men of 2010” party, where he was spotted chatting up magazine staffers. He then rolled to downtown hot spot Butter, accompanied by his wingman, “Twilight” hottie Kellan Lutz, who is 16 years his junior.

According to one major Manhattan night-life operator, Butler plays it fairly low-key. He doesn’t drink, and he “comes in by himself, usually with a buddy. He’s not an entourage guy.”

But, the source continues, “He loves women.” Chasing women, in fact, is “probably his favorite past-time.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/movi...0#ixzz0iLFlrtY9

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/movi...0#ixzz0iLFltuKn

gra70
view post Posted on 16/3/2010, 14:09

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 16/3/2010, 13:27)
Forniscono anche l'indirizzo esatto di gerry a NY...

Andiamo a suonargli il campanello??? :fisch: :fisch:

Sulla signorina direi di sorvolare... :...: :...:

view post Posted on 22/3/2010, 08:51

Group:
Administrator

...Un giornalista ha tratto le seguenti conclusioni dalle ultime esternazioni di gusto di Gerry. La donna ideale del nostro Scozzese assomiglierebbe molto a Angelina Jolie...(a proposito,mi sa che questo giornalista non sa che hanno anche recitato insieme... ihihih)

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/ger...e-2010032242878

Gerard Butler and Angelina Jolie: Gerard’s ‘dream girl’, a splitting image of Ange!
Posted by contributor001 in Celebrities, Hollywood, Other News, Specials, gossip
0 Comments
Over his fairly nascent career in the hallowed confines of Celluloid, popular Scottish screen hunk Gerard Butler has been a raging grapevine lure, over his spate of affairs and rumored ‘colorful’ ways.

Indeed, the crop –haired, blue –eyed Scottish screen charmer, who has featured in such popular big -screen capers like ‘300’, ‘The Phantom of the Opera’, ‘Rock’n Rolla’, ‘P.S I Love You’, among a host of others, has copped a near ceaseless buzz currency, over his rumored link –ups and a heady count of high -profile mushy liaisons with the likes of Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton and blonde –haired screen temptress Jennifer Aniston.

However, as per the latest reports, it would appear that that none of the temptresses mentioned above, would come anywhere near to measuring up to his ‘dream woman’.

On the evidence of the latest report, carried by Hollywood Life, it is learned that Gerard’s impression of an ‘ideal woman’, sounds less like his rumored present ‘flame’ Jennifer Aniston, and more like sultry Celluloid Diva Angelina Jolie.

The Scott was quoted as saying recently, over the course of an interview to People’s Lesley Messer, “I’m often attracted to tall women with long dark hair. But there’s no particular type. It just depends on the feeling you have with somebody.”

Given his fairly ‘colorful’ reputation in the contemporary Celluloid scene, one wouldn’t entirely rule out the possibility of him harboring a latent desire for the ‘Tomb Raider’ lass.

gemini78
view post Posted on 22/3/2010, 14:52

Non ho parole... :eheh:

Gerard Butler: on the wings of love
March 22, 2010 ι Jarett Wieselman

Can you believe that out of the million (give or take 100,000) snaps shot at Sunday's premiere of "How To Train Your Dragon," this is the only one where star Gerard Butler perfectly lined up with the winged background, creating this stellar effect?

Oh, but the wait was worth it. Mostly because I love visualizing Gerry flapping those gimpy wings to carry himself from bedroom to bedroom, in the black of night, rousing women from their deep slumber and asking "Do you know how to train my dragon?"

Ya know, since it's one of the most inadvertently dirty film titles since "The Box!"

www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/gera...CuPQrj0FMMDoLtI

727 replies since 2/3/2010, 15:02   12666 views