...Purchè se ne parli!, ...citazioni,statistiche,curiosità dai giornali!

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 30/4/2010, 10:19

Aheeeee, allora proprio tanto rumore per nulla (per rimanere in tema Shakespeariano :P)

view post Posted on 30/4/2010, 11:03

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

... Io però vorrei che lo staff di Gerry a questo punto prendesse posizione e chiarisse davvero:abbiamo tre diverse versioni... intossicazione alimentare(dissenteria),intossicazione da superalcolici(pressione alta),intossicazione da polveri...???

view post Posted on 30/4/2010, 13:45

Group:
Administrator

ps: quanto alle due canzoni sono molto etniche... magari suonate dal vivo coinvolgono...

Gerry si è trovato nel suo...ma avete visto che tamarraggine????

view post Posted on 5/5/2010, 16:21

Group:
Moderatore globale

In giro ho trovato questa foto:

Su una strada che porta al Culloden Visitor's Centre c'è una 'honor walk' e Gerry ne fa parte :D

Fonte

Alessina87
view post Posted on 5/5/2010, 17:02

Ci piace!!!!

mina83
view post Posted on 5/5/2010, 17:58

Che bello! ^_^ Sono felice per lui :clap: :clap: :clap:

view post Posted on 9/5/2010, 21:10

Group:
Moderatore globale

A quanto pare,Gerry nella sua infinita bontà ha finanziato il film di un amico,tanto che a fine mese sarà nelle sale :D :clap:

MOVIE HUNK GERRY'S CASH MAKES PAL'S FILM A REALITY

HOLLYWOOD star Gerard Butler saved a struggling pal's movie dream - by funding his film.

Actor and director Robert Cavanah feared his flick Pimp would NEVER get off the ground because of money problems.

But generous Gerry, 40, stumped up the vital cash - sparking interest from a string of other investors.

And with the funding in place, Robert was able to persuade famous friends including Billy Boyd and Martin Compston to take part too.

He revealed: "Gerry was my first financier. I've been a mate of his for years and he brought some finance to the table as a pal. He got us going.

"We should give him an executive producer credit for getting us started.

"But I don't think he really wants to be seen as the great benefactor."

Robert, who played Tommy Grant in EastEnders, appeared with the Paisley-born PS I Love You favourite (below) in 2003 movie Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life.

The pair have been close for 12 years after meeting at a London party.

And 44-year-old Robert was quick to sign up more of his celebrity friends for the £500,000 project - including Lord Of The Rings star Billy, 41, and Martin, 26, who shot to fame in Sweet Sixteen.

He said: "Most of the people in this movie are people I know. I just went round my mates.

"I was in theatre with Billy a few years back and I met Martin in LA."

The movie - which also features Danny Dyer and ex-EastEnder Scarlett Johnson - is released on May 21.

Robert's already working on his next thriller, The Cellar. It will star Mad Men's Jared Harris and The Office's Lucy Davis.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/s...-a-reality.html

view post Posted on 9/5/2010, 21:12

Group:
Administrator

...è sempre il nostro eroe!!! :wub: :wub:

mina83
view post Posted on 9/5/2010, 22:16

CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 9/5/2010, 22:12)

Hai pienamente ragione :wub: :wub: :wub:

LadyGiorgianaDestler
view post Posted on 10/5/2010, 16:16

CITAZIONE (mina83 @ 9/5/2010, 23:16)
CITAZIONE (arielcips @ 9/5/2010, 22:12)

Hai pienamente ragione :wub: :wub: :wub:

su certe cose si è sempre daccordo... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

gemini78
view post Posted on 12/5/2010, 12:17

Secondo questo articolo Gerry potrebbe tornare in India presto perchè è amico di un attore di Bollywood.

Is it party time in Bollywood?

Mumbai: Two Hollywood actors — Gerard Butler and Kiefer Sutherland — are likely to visit Mumbai soon and actors Shah Rukh Khan and Anil Kapoor are expected to throw parties for them.

A source says, “While Gerard is close to SRK, Kiefer is good friends with Anil. So, if they are in town, their friends will surely organise a bash.”

Anil had worked with Kiefer in the Hollywood TV series 24 and Shah Rukh had thrown a party for Gerard the last time he was in town.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/repo...llywood_1382091

mina83
view post Posted on 12/5/2010, 13:20

Ultimamente lavora troppo poco. -_-

Alessiasax
view post Posted on 12/5/2010, 20:16

Ma quanto e jenerosho...!! :angel:

view post Posted on 13/5/2010, 13:43

Group:
Administrator

E' Lui l'uomo che tutte le donne sognano?
Nel bene e nel male si!!!

http://likeitido.com/2010/05/12/is-gerard-...ts-to-tame/7656
Is Gerard Butler the guy every girl wants to tame?
May 12, 2010
By Jaimie Mancham-Case
Gerard Butler is one of those guys that inspires fans and haters. Some women love him and some hate him. And all because he is a playboy. Many women can’t understand why a handsome, successful man can’t and won’t settle down and it becomes somewhat of a challenge.

Yes, a challenge. He then becomes the man that everyone wants to tame and domesticate. So is Gerard Butler the man of 2010 that every girl wants to tame? Before him it was George Clooney, every woman alive wanted to get that handsome man to commit to them, even though he seemed to bounce from woman to woman. However, it seems as if an Italian has taken his heart- if that is really true, who really knows but it has gotten the fans off of his back.

But it seems as if everyone has a comment to make about Gerard Butler. From his being a cad and a rake to an honest man who is just having fun; many women have something to say about this sexy Scot. And while he enjoys the notoriety of being a playboy, he is also the guy that women want to change.

view post Posted on 14/5/2010, 16:27

Group:
Moderatore globale

quoto!! :P

questo giornalista pensa ad un possibile film e al ruolo che Gerry potrebbe avere...fantacinema insomma :P

The Pitch

Michael Bay could bring his distinctive brand of high voltage action to this ancient mythic story, with Gerard Butler as the mighty Brute. We’d be treated to his early years, the accidental death of his father, played by Liam Neeson, and his subsequent adventures. Along with his Trojan followers, he would battle great CGI armies, Giants and other mythological creatures. Following a heavy defeat at Gaul, the army retreats to the seas, and as all their skilled navigators were killed in battle, find themselves at an unknown island. They begin to explore, and are forced to fight for their lives against the vast giants that call the land home. Eventually emerging victorious thanks to Brutes leadership, his followers make him king, and he names the island Britain, a derivation of his own name.

Tutto il resto dell'articolo:Qui

727 replies since 2/3/2010, 15:02   12666 views