Hunter killer - aggiornamenti sulla produzione, Cancellato

« Older   Newer »
sabrinta
view post Posted on 8/2/2012, 23:57 by: sabrinta

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

Secondo questo articolo dello scorso novembre(tradotto dal francese) se tutto andrą in porto il film verrą girato nel Quebec(Canada) in estate e le riprese dovrebbero durate tra i 30 e i 50 giorni :D

Two large American turnings in Quebec? On November 10, 2011 The great area of Quebec could accomodate the turning of two large American productions in 2012: a film carried out by Steven Spielberg and another which wishes to settle with the maritime building sites Davie and which would put in the high-speed motorboat Sam Worthington and Gerald Butler. If the project is concretized, the team of "Hunter Killer", political a thriller equipped with a budget of 70 million dollars, would unload in Levis the next summer, for one period varying between thirty and fifty days. According to the big boss of the Studios Mel' S, Michel Trudel, representatives of the production company Relativity Media (which made film "White-Snow" to Montreal, earlier this year) will go to Levis during the two next weeks in order to go to inspect the places. They are in location. If they find that which they need, they will remain, said Michel Trudel. According to Web site specialized IMDB, it is Antoine Fuqua (Day of formation, King Arthur) which is had a presentiment of to carry out "Hunter Killer", which will be the adaptation of the novel "Firing Point", in front of being published in 2012. The actors Gerald Butler and Sam Worthington (Misadventure) would be strongly considered to hold the two main roles. Spielberg in the test card On its side, the Office of the great events of Quebec tries to attract, for one day or two of external turning, the team of next science fiction film of Steven Spielberg, a megaproduction of 200 million dollars which will be turned to Montreal, from July to September 2012. So of the scenes can tally with what we have to offer to Quebec, it is possible that they come to make a turn here. The office tendered in this direction. If Mr. Spielberg wants to come here, I think that one has beautiful things to show him, said the municipal advisor Julie Lemieux, person in charge of the files related to the culture with the Town hall of Quebec. According to Michel Trudel, a decision of the producers of film of Spielberg is awaited from here two weeks. The American scenario writer knows already the area to have turned a scene of film.Stops there me if you can, in 2002, with Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.tourismelevis.com/fr/actualite/...ains-a-quebecr/

23 replies since 21/8/2011, 14:38   408 views