Les Miserables

« Older   Newer »
iam.what.iam
view post Posted on 29/1/2013, 21:12

..tic...toc...tic.....toc.....

:)

Monika.
view post Posted on 29/1/2013, 21:23

Il video è proprio bello, visto che trucchi? E che dentature!

iam.what.iam
view post Posted on 31/1/2013, 13:03

...tic....toc...tic...toc graphicsfireworks251615

0 !!!

STASERA ESCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! graphicsfireworks428267graphicsfireworks654863

gemini78
view post Posted on 1/2/2013, 16:19

Incassi di Ieri, Giovedì 31 Gennaio 2013:
incassi, dati Cinetel.

180.322 - Django Unchained (8.271.401 euro)
138.380 - Lincoln (2.731.153 euro)
100.561 - The Impossible (100.561 euro)
80.819 - Flight (1.778.257 euro)
76.104 - Les Misérables (76.104 euro)
62.897 - Looper (62.897 euro)
42.564 - Pazze di Me (1.178.414 euro)
36.406 - La Migliore Offerta (7.824.771 euro)
29.865 - Quartet (428.719 euro)
28.913 - The Last Stand: L'Ultima Sfida (28.913 euro)
22.000 - Ghost Movie (2.695.838 euro)
11.000 - Cloud Atlas (3.527.177 euro)

iam.what.iam
view post Posted on 1/2/2013, 19:07

Beh considerando il giorno feriale non è male..bisogna aspettare il primo we...ma intanto ormai questo film ha già sbancato nel mondo...

gemini78
view post Posted on 1/2/2013, 20:22

Già e poi ho già letto un sacco di commenti entusiasti sulla pagina italiana di FB :occhilucidi:

gemini78
view post Posted on 3/2/2013, 12:51

Una bella intervista al regista

"Les Mis" Director 'Astonished' By Film's Effect On Audiences
DGA Award nominee Tom Hooper revels in personal reactions to the blockbuster musical

Director Tom Hooper certainly has nothing to be miserable about.

The filmmaker’s innovative interpretation of “Les Miserables,” the enduring musical derived from the classic Victor Hugo novel, has been nothing short of a triumph, both commercially – grossing over $314,000,00 worldwide to date – and critically – nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards, along with the performances of its already-Golden-Globe-winning stars Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway.

Hooper himself is nominated for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Motion Pictures by the Directors Guild of America and as he readies for the Feb. 2 ceremony, he took time during a stop at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival to reveal what he’s learned of the effect his film has had on audiences and ponder when he’ll be back behind the camera.

What's been your take-away so far, from both the reaction from your industry from critics and from the moviegoing audience at large to this film that you labored so hard on now that ?

Well, I just continue to be astonished by how it affects people. How it makes grown men cry. How it makes hardened movie executives cry. It just has this ability to connect with people far younger than I thought it would. I mean, I've had amazing responses from six year olds, eight year olds. The fact is, it's such a huge hit around the world. Now 1 in 10 of every single man, woman, and child, baby, in Korea have now seen the film in just four weeks. In Japan, it's a huge hit. In the UK, we're at the third weekend we're the number one film. I'm just humbled by how it makes people feel. That's really down to Victor Hugo in this extraordinary story that he wrote 50 years ago, which just keeps enduring.

Waht are some of the personal anecdotes that you’ve heard from people who’ve seen the film.

I have a friend the other day who told me he went to see it. He was quite down and quite depressed. His kids were like going, ‘Can we see 'Les Mis'?’ And he was going, ‘Nah, I don't want to see anything.’ He was having a hard time at work, and then he went to see it with his kids. And he said, ‘It lifted me up out of my downer.’ And I have another friend who lost his father in October, and he went to see it, and I was like, ‘I'm so sorry you had to go see it. It must have been really tough.’ And he said, ‘No, Tom – It made me feel better about my dad. It made me feel closer to my dad.’ I think what it is, it holds a mirror to suffering in our own life and or to those very close to us and somehow processes some of the suffering, and leaves us a bit more open and feeling a little bit better about it.

And in that sense, it offers that old-fashioned catharsis that stories can sometimes offer. I never saw my role as director as being a social worker, but there is something clearly very special about the story. And maybe, at the end of the novel, I remember this line Victor Hugo wrote where he said, ‘To love or have loved, that is enough. That is the only pearl that can be found in the dark folds of life.’ That message of love is the thing that can navigate you through the dark times, and love is the thing you need to protect in your life. It's a very special thing about the story.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/en...-189233861.html

gemini78
view post Posted on 4/2/2013, 16:53

La top ten italiana dal 31 gennaio al 3 febbraio 2013:

Lincoln (1,54 milioni di euro; 4,1 milioni di euro in due settimane)
Django Unchained (1,51 milioni di euro; 9,6 milioni di euro in tre settimane)
The Impossible (1,2 milioni di euro, new entry)
Flight (835 mila euro; 2,5 milioni di euro in due settimane)
Looper (723 mila euro; new entry)
Les Misérables (720 mila euro, new entry)
Pazze di me (526 mila euro; 1,6 milioni di euro in due settimane)
La migliore offerta (382 mila euro; 8,1 milioni di euro in 5 settimane)
The Last Stand - L’ultima sfida (344 mila euro; new enrty)
Quartet (322 mila euro; 729 mila euro in due settimane)

view post Posted on 6/2/2013, 00:25

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

per il tipo di film penso sia un buon risultato in Italia :)
Io l'ho visto stasera...bellissimo :wub: "Suddenly" è forse la mia canzone preferita dopo "On my own",e anche "Do you hear the people sing" mi è piaciuta molto,come dicevo a Laura.
La Hathaway merita l'oscar,spero proprio che ce la faccia! :D

iam.what.iam
view post Posted on 10/2/2013, 13:08

CITAZIONE
La Hathaway merita l'oscar,spero proprio che ce la faccia! :D

CE LA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! :clap:

e per la migliore attrice l'oscar dovrebbe andare alla bambina di Re della Terra Selvaggia!!!

gemini78
view post Posted on 11/2/2013, 15:05

Sono stati consegnati i BAFTA

MIGLIOR ATTRICE NON PROTAGONISTA:
Anne Hathaway – Les Miserables

MIGLIOR SCENOGRAFIE:
Les Miserables – Eve Stewart, Anna Lynch-Robinson

MIGLIORI SUONI:
Les Miserables – Simon Hayes, Andy Nelson, Mark Paterson, Jonathan Allen, Lee Walpole, John Warhurst

MIGLIOR TRUCCO E ACCONCIATURA:
Les Miserables – Lisa Westcott

:clap: :clap: :clap:

view post Posted on 11/2/2013, 15:48

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

Yeah :clap: :clap:
Comunque Anne è stupenda...io ho pianto praticamente sempre finchè c'è stata lei in scena *_*

gemini78
view post Posted on 25/2/2013, 16:39

'Les Miserables' Oscars Performance: Cast Of The Musical Hits The Academy Awards

Video

62 replies since 20/9/2012, 19:37   418 views