CD e DVD di POTO

« Older   Newer »
gemini21
view post Posted on 4/4/2008, 19:02

Apro questo topic per riassumere un po' che CD e DVD si possano trovare di POTO in commercio. Iniziando dal film

CD

- The Phantom of the Opera (2004 Movie Soundtrack) (Special Extended Edition Package) [COLLECTOR'S EDITION] reperibile su Amazon.com ed Amazon.co.uk

2 CD con tutta la colonna sonora del film

- The Phantom of the Opera [Selected Highlights] (2004 Movie Soundtrack) - versione originale

CD singolo

1. Overture
2. Think Of Me
3. Angel Of Music
4. The Mirror (Angel Of Music)
5. The Phantom Of The Opera
6. The Music Of The Night
7. Prima Donna
8. All I Ask Of You
9. Reprise
10. Masquerade
11. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
12. The Point Of No Return
13. Down Once More..../Track Down This Murderer
14. Learn To Be Lonely

- Il Fantasma dell'opera - colonna sonora in italiano

CD singolo

1. Ouverture
2. Pensami
3. Angelo della musica
4. Lo specchio
5. Il fantasma dell'opera
6. Musica per noi
7. Prima donna
8. Nient'altro chiedo piu'
9. Nient'altro chiedo piu'
10. Masquerade
11. Ti vorrei qui accanto a me
12. Il ponte fra di noi
13. Male e odio intorno a me / Per quel carnefice non c'e' pieta'
14. Learn to be lonely

Io li ho tutti e tre (sono proprio da ricovero :infermieri: ), anche se quello italiano avrei potuto fare a meno di comprarlo (come sono perfida :P)

CD in altre lingue (sempre del film)

El Fantasma de la opera (spagnolo)

CD singolo

(non č la vera copertina del cd, ma mi piaceva l'immagine)

1.- Obertura
2.- Piensa en mí
3.- El ángel de la música
4.- El espejo (El ángel de la música)
5.- El Fantasma de la Ópera
6.- Música en la Noche
7.- Prima Donna
8.- Todo lo que pido de ti
9.- Todo lo que pido de ti - Reprise
10.- Carnaval
11.- Cuánto deseo volverte a ver
12.- Camino sin retorno
13.- El mundo subterráneo / Atrapad al asesino
14.- Learn To Be Lonely - Minnie Driver

Das Phantom der Oper (tedesco)

CD singolo

1.Ouvertüre
2.Denk an mich
3.Engel der Muse
4.Der Spiegel (Engel der Muse)
5.Das Phantom der Oper
6.Die Musik der Nacht
7.Die Erinnerung kommt zurück (Bonus Track)
8.Primadonna
9.Warum so weit hinauf (Bonus Track)
10.Mehr will ich nicht von dir
11.Mehr will ich nicht von dir (Reprise)
12.Maskenball
13.Könntest du doch wieder bei mir sein
14.Nun gibt es kein zurück
15.Spürt diesen Mörder auf
16.Dein Weg ist einsam
17.Die Erinnerung kommt zurück
18.Learn To Be Lonely (gesungen von Minnie Driver)

DVD

The Phantom Of The Opera - Deluxe Boxset [2004]

3 DISCHI (due dvd + 1 cd con la colonna sonora), ma c'č anche la versione a 2 dvd

Extra

8 colour photo stills - The making of The Phantom of the Opera - 'Behind the Mask': The story of The Phantom of the Opera documentary

Il Fantasma dell'opera

2 DVD

Lingua audio italiano, Dolby Digital 5.1 - inglese, Dolby Digital 5.1 - italiano, DTS 5.1
Lingua sottotitoli inglese - italiano per non udenti
Contenuti dietro le quinte (making of); interviste; dietro le quinte (making of)

Le fantome de l'opera

2 DVD

Lingue: Francese ed Inglese Sottotitoli: Francese ed Inglese

El fantasma de la opera

2 DVD

Lingue: Spagnolo ed Inglese Sottotitoli: Spagnolo ed Inglese

Das Phantom der Oper (Limited Special Edition, 3 DVDs)

3 DVD (1 dvd film, 1 dvd special sul film e 1 dvd dedicato al musical) + maschera

Lingue: Tedesco ed Inglese Sottotitoli: Tedesco ed Inglese

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Collector's Edition [Limited Release] Edizione giapponese

3 DVD (1 dvd film, 1 dvd contenuti speciali sul film, 1 dvd con interviste in giappone, conferenza stampa giappone e video di Emmy e Patrick che cantano AAIOY con accompagnamento al pianoforte di Webber)

Lingua: Inglese Sottotitoli: Inglese

view post Posted on 9/5/2008, 19:21

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Qui ho trovato un'ennesima recensione relativa al dvd:

http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/phantomoperabluray.php

view post Posted on 18/1/2009, 09:40

Group:
Administrator

In occasione dell'uscita del DVD ed Blu Ray,finalmente qualcuno che dŕ il giusto riconoscimento a Gerry:

http://www.movieweb.com/review/RE6Ibe98ZrLS9d

Gerard Butler, one of the greatest actors of our generation, known for roles in "Dracula 2000," "300," and "Nim's Island" to name a few, stars in this movie as the title character, The Phantom of the Opera. The Phantom of the Opera is a man with a sad history. As a child he was held captive, abandoned by his mother to a circus where they put him on display as the devil's child. One day, while his greedy keeper's back was turned, he strangled the keeper, and escaped with the help of a little girl. He escaped to the catacombs and mazes beneath the local Opera House, and there he grew up, not knowing anything else of the world. He became a modern genius. An architect, artist, musician, composer, and singer all in one. All because he kept away from the world. He demanded 20,000 francs a month as an expense for using his theatre, and he always requested that at any opera that was put on, Box 5 was to be left open for him. However, as two new managers take over the scene, they underestimate him, and do not leave the requested box open, nor do they pay him. He overlooks it for a while. One day, though, he hears the beautiful singing of Christine Daae, one of the dancers. At that instance he fell in love with her, and he knew that she would one day be his to hold and love, whether she wanted to or not. However, the new patron of the theatre, is getting in his way, and in his quest to lure Christine into his world, and enchant her to fall in love with him, he must struggle to assure that NO ONE will remain in his way. Gerard Butler, as I stated earlier, is easily one of the best actors of my generation, and he does SPECTACULARLY in this role. Never before have I seen such an awesome role for the man to play, and play it he does, getting down all of this character's misery, hurt, hate, and love all at once, and tying it together in what is easily one of the best cinematic performances of this day and age! He delves into the character, making every movement, and every song his own. Speaking of song, his singing voice is DEFINITELY one of the best that I have ever heard, and he really goes to town with it. Though The Phantom is essentially the villain of this story, he is also a good guy because the world shunned him, and now he is shunning it back, but no one seems to be on his side, and he is constantly being teased and teased again by Christine Daae as she tries to decide between him and the man that she truly loves. Gerard Butler was DEFINITELY an excellent casting choice for this role.

view post Posted on 19/1/2009, 10:33

Group:
Moderatore globale

evvai :cheeerleaders: parole santeeee!! :clap: :clap:

3 replies since 4/4/2008, 19:02   1985 views