The ugly truth Articoli e interviste

« Older   Newer »
gemini21
view post Posted on 17/4/2008, 11:48

Katherine Heigl teams with Gerard Butler

www.celebrity-gossip.net

A very happy Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler joined forces on the set of their new movie "The Ugly Truth" in Los Angeles on Monday (April 14).

According to a witness, "The pair were seen laughing and joking and obviously enjoy working together. Katherine was in very high spirits and flashed a wave and a smile to photographers."

"The Ugly Truth" deals with a romantically-challenged morning show producer who is reluctantly embroiled in a series of outrageous tests by her chauvinistic correspondent to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love. The Robert Luketic directed film also co-stars Curb Your Enthusiasm actress Cherly Hines and is due out in theaters on April 3, 2009.

gemini21
view post Posted on 17/4/2008, 17:52

Katherine Heigl resta in...mutande!
Divertente e sexy nel nuovo film

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/spettacolo/ar...olo409725.shtml

L'abbiamo conosciuta nei panni della dottoressa Izzie nella serie "Grey's Anatomy", ci ha conquistato nella divertente commedia "27 volte in Bianco", e ora Katherine Heigl fa il tris con "The ugly truth". La Heigl veste i panni di una produttrice tv e si prende in giro con grande ironia. In una scena, la sua gonna resta chiusa nella portiera dell'auto, lasciandola letteralmente in mutande. Cosa non si fa per il successo!

Nel film la bionda Katherine è affiancata da Gerard Butler, nel ruolo di un frizzante presentatore televisivo che prova in tutti i modi a provocare la sua produttrice - single - nel tentativo di aiutarla a trovare l'anima gemella.

La Heigl sfrutta la scia del successo che da star del piccolo schermo l'ha vista debuttare al cinema con risultati eccellenti. Alta, bionda, con un sorriso smagliante ed una simpatia genuina che la rende irresistibile: l'attrice ha tutte le carte in regola per affermarsi nell'Olimpo hollywoodiano. Il suo forte sembrano essere le commedie romantiche, in cui dimostra di trovarsi perfettamente a suo agio.

Un'ironia profonda che le permette di non provare imbarazzo neanche quando il copione le impone di restare in mutande. La bionda Kat, dopo una romantica cena in un ristorante di Los Angeles, scende dall'auto del corteggiatore e, distrattamente, chiude un lembo dell'abito nella portiera. L'amico riparte, portandosi via la gonna e scoprendo il posteriore della sexy attrice.

E pare che un furbo posteggiatore della metropoli americana abbai preso ispirazione dalla scena del film, per fare soldi e accontentare i clienti: per soli 3 dollari e mezzo, ripete il giochetto con la cliente di turno. A vantaggio dello sguardo indiscreto del suo accompagnatore. La Heigl sembra aver lanciato una vera moda!

view post Posted on 17/4/2008, 18:31

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Bè,dopo la bretella di Psily dovevano inventarsi qualcosa di nuovo!!!

babyphan
view post Posted on 20/4/2008, 17:51

Un articolo che commenta le foto di Gerry sul set di The ugly truth

http://pacificcoastnewsonline.com/2008/04/...t-ge.html#more

I know what Gerard Butler is thinking here, 'How did I go from playing studly action heroes to starring in a bunch of lame chick flicks?'

The hunky, Scottish-born actor, whose '300' abs have a permanent place in my memory, is teaming up with Katherine Heigl for the new rom-com 'The Ugly Truth', which is currently shooting in LA. I would have though he'd learned his lesson after 'P.S. I Love You.'

Gerard plays a roguish reporter who tries to help his unlucky-in-love producer, played by Heigl, find 'the one.' I can't imagine who it will end up being. Sigh.

The man is a miracle worker - he even got Katherine Heigl to smile and wave to photographers. I wouldn't think you could be anything but happy to get to look at him all day long.

view post Posted on 28/4/2008, 07:21

Group:
Administrator

http://robbiewilliamsjourney.blogspot.com/...n-weekends.html

While everybody else is working for the weekend (hey there, Loverboy fans), Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl are working on the weekend.Yesterday, the hot co-stars were spotted filming their upcoming flick "The Ugly Truth." Even though they were seated within inches of each other in between takes, the two preferred to keep to their respective reading material than to chat with each other. And we completely understand this choice. It was (and is) blazing in Los Angeles. With Katherine and Gerard being incredibly hot regardless of the weather, any interaction between the two, added to the already uncomfortably warm temperature, could just make the heat situation get out of control.So, read away. And don't dare you speak, lest we find ourselves in a situation similar to this one.

Un altro articoletto,a commento delle foto postate:

http://pacificcoastnewsonline.com/2008/04/...us-what-it.html

Gerard Butler made this face when reporters asked him what it's been like working with Katherine Heigl on the new rom-com, 'The Ugly Truth,' which is still in production in LA. Of course, I'm just kidding.

He's probably reacting to a question about his love life, which has been the subject of quite a bit of speculation as of late. First, he was romantically linked to Cameron Diaz and now 'Dancing with the Stars' hoofer Cheryl Burke is flapping her jaws about their romantic (or not) encounters.

Gerard needs a lady love who's not in the business. Someone who know how important discretion is. Someone like...me, perhaps? I'm just saying.

view post Posted on 28/4/2008, 09:57

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE
Gerard needs a lady love who's not in the business. Someone who know how important discretion is. Someone like...me, perhaps? I'm just saying.

quante volte l'ho pensato anch'io.. :fisch: ehi,mettiti in fila carina :P

gemini21
view post Posted on 28/4/2008, 11:47

Prendi il numerino come tutte noi! Toh guarda... io ho l'1 che fortuna! :P

jiujiu
view post Posted on 28/4/2008, 20:00

CITAZIONE
CITAZIONE

quante volte l'ho pensato anch'io.. :fisch: ehi,mettiti in fila carina :P

io non ho bisogno di fare la fila...ho il telepass!! :B):

view post Posted on 30/4/2008, 13:49

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE (jiujiu @ 28/4/2008, 21:00)
io non ho bisogno di fare la fila...ho il telepass!! :B):

:eheh:
jiu me lo presti qualche volta? :P

view post Posted on 5/5/2008, 10:10

Group:
Moderatore globale

secondo alcune fonti...

The pretty blond(Katherine Heigl) can’t help lighting up and she is upseting her co-stars on the set of her new movie The Ugly Truth.

According to a source Gerard Butler has even asked her to chew gum because she smells like smoke.

She must realize it too. “Katherine feels unwelcome around the rest of the cast and crew sometimes,” because of it.

Bravo Gerry che resiste alle tentazioni e diventa paladino anti-fumo...che faccia smettere anche la Heigl?

gemini21
view post Posted on 5/5/2008, 10:35

Ehm... sabry l'avevo già messa in gossip questa notizia perchè mi sa più di diceria di paparazzi che non sanno come passarsi il tempo.

view post Posted on 5/5/2008, 10:49

Group:
Moderatore globale

me ne sono accorta poco fa... -_- me non aveva notato il post :trota:

view post Posted on 10/6/2008, 13:41

Group:
Administrator

Secondo questo articolo,tra le 'discussioni' che la povera Katherin ha col suo giornalista d'assalto,c'è anche la domanda'Cosa preferiscono davvero gli uomini a letto'...
Nell'articolo si legge che l'attrice ha fatto una pausa per domandare se davvero gli uomini volevano...'quello'(chissà?)...e -a parte gli scherzi- pare fosse mooolto interessata!!!

view post Posted on 10/6/2008, 14:03

Group:
Moderatore globale

wow me curiosaaaa! :D e grazie Ariel!!

view post Posted on 3/10/2008, 07:09

Group:
Administrator

Un nuovo articolo su The ugly truth in cui Katherin e Gerry vengono paragonati rispettivamente a Doris Day e Rock Hudson...eredi cioè della commedia rosa americana anni 50:
(Gerry balla la salsaaaa!!!)

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2008-10-02-co...tractions_N.htm

Moment of 'Truth' for Heigl, Butler

Dr. Izzie of Grey's Anatomy and King Leonidas of 300 as the next Doris Day and Rock Hudson?

That's what it sounds like, judging from the plot details of Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler's The Ugly Truth, arriving April 3.

Heigl is an unlucky-in-love TV producer of a low-rated morning show. She comes across The Ugly Truth, a cable show hosted by Butler's Neanderthal, who prides himself on revealing what men really think of women.

She hires him as a correspondent, and he in turn uses her as his guinea pig to test his theories.

"It's quite outrageous what I come out with," says Butler. "I'm kind of like an Adam Carolla meets a Howard Stern."

Butler says Heigl is a formidable opponent. "She is a girl with a big personality, and that is how she is when she acts. She has opinions, she is intelligent and she's nobody's fool. … To stand off against her is exciting. You're kept on your toes."

In order to keep off her toes, Butler took dancing lessons for a salsa scene with Heigl. Maybe they will prove to be the next Fred and Ginger, too.

—Susan Wloszczyna

39 replies since 17/4/2008, 11:48   623 views