Il dvd in palio per voi

« Older   Newer »
gemini21
view post Posted on 8/5/2008, 10:19

Questo sito ha messo in palio il dvd di ps I love you, per poterlo vincere dovete sottoscrivervi per ricevere la loro e-mail quotidiana di aggiornamenti. Buona fortuna :D

Contest: Win P.S. I Love You on DVD!

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/contests/...-you-on-dvd.php

Posted by Neil Miller ([email protected]) on May 7, 2008

Filed Under: DVD Giveaway , PS I Love You, Contests

If you are a long-time reader of the show or a listener of Fat Guys at the Movies, our official podcast, then you will no doubt be aware of the undying affection that my own mother has for actor Gerard Butler. In fact, had that affection not existed, we probably would have skipped over the semi-interesting sap-fest that was P.S. I Love You altogether. But we didn’t, and we came to find that not only can Gerard Butler show some range outside of yelling “This is Sparta!” — a fact that mom already knew — but that an early-year romantic drama about a guy who dies and leaves behind letters of encouragement for his widow (played by Hilary Swank) could work quite well.

So you could say, thanks to my mom, that we discovered a decent flick. And now we would like to pass that discovery on to you for the best price possible, absolutely free. We have landed five (5) copies of P.S. I Love You on DVD to give away to our faithful subscribers.

To enter, just make sure that you are signed up to receive our daily email updates (once a day, no spam — we promise). You can do so by throwing your email in the box below and hitting “Subscribe”. You will then receive a confirmation email that will give you instructions on how to fully activate your subscription:
Enter your email address:

Already a subscriber? Don’t worry, as you are already automatically entered. In fact, by subscribing above you will be automatically entered into any future contests and giveaways of this kind on Film School Rejects. How does that sound? Good…

view post Posted on 8/5/2008, 10:37

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

grazie per la notizia Laura!!Evvai un'altro concorso! :D :D

view post Posted on 15/5/2008, 08:47

Group:
Administrator

Anche sul forum francese mettono in palio il dvd(conviene...dal momento che nell'edizione europea magari ci sono i sottotitoli in italiano?)
Basta rispondere a tre facili domande..

http://gerardbutler.fr/

gemini21
view post Posted on 15/5/2008, 10:41

Ho partecipato anch'io...

view post Posted on 15/5/2008, 14:47

Group:
Moderatore globale

ho fatto un pò fatica con il francese ma alla fine ho fatto anch'io...ormai me li faccio tutti questi concorsi :P

4 replies since 8/5/2008, 10:19   110 views