Progetti possibili:Hanging Tale

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 19/5/2008, 14:23

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1197621/

Anche questo progetto è dato per realizzabile da IMBD.

Leggiamo quqalcosa da Gb net:

From Variety:

A comedy/adventure set in the Old West, "The Hanging Tale" centers on a man who is about to be hanged for petty crimes. While awaiting death, he tells the surrounding crowd a story of his journey in search of Spanish treasures.

"I would describe it as 'Princess Bride' meets the tales told by Scheherazade," Garner said.

Bene...una storia sul potere delle storie...una sorta di Mille e una notte raccontata nel Far West...

themanyoulove
view post Posted on 19/5/2008, 14:57

questo mi sembra già più farraginoso...e non ho capito il ruolo di Gerry....

view post Posted on 25/5/2008, 09:12

Group:
Administrator

Di questo però si ha già qualche notizia:

http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/453016/The...ng-Tale/credits
Production Credits
Screenplay - Danny Rubin
Producer - James Cameron

Producer - Jon Landau
Producer - Rae Sanchini
Producer - Alan Siegel
Producer - Gerard Butler

Company Information
Lightstorm Entertainment - Production Company
Evil Twins - Production Company

Review Summary
A man, who is about to be hanged for petty crimes, tells the surrounding crowd a story of his journey in search of Spanish treasures. ~ Baseline StudioSystems

Edited by arielcips - 25/5/2008, 10:31

gemini21
view post Posted on 1/6/2008, 10:10

:mmm: :mmm: non so... bisogna vedere come viene realizzato.

view post Posted on 31/7/2008, 07:36

Group:
Administrator

Qualcuno dice che il film potrebbe essere una storia di pirati?...

A man, who is about to be hanged for petty crimes, tells the surrounding crowd a story of his journey in search of Spanish treasures. ~ Baseline StudioSystems

view post Posted on 31/7/2008, 10:40

Group:
Moderatore globale

Gerry in versione pirata mi ispira parecchio...!!

jiujiu
view post Posted on 31/7/2008, 14:00

CITAZIONE
"I would describe it as 'Princess Bride' meets the tales told by Scheherazade," Garner said.

Bene...una storia sul potere delle storie...una sorta di Mille e una notte raccontata nel Far West...

io direi che mi ispira parecchio.. :occhilucidi: spero di saperne presto di più.. :wub:

gemini21
view post Posted on 31/7/2008, 14:06

A me quello che ispira poco è il far West, che non vedo come c'entrerebbe con un pirata :mmm:

gemini21
view post Posted on 25/3/2009, 14:35

Un nuovo articolo su questo film, anche se non viene nominata la casa di produzione di Gerry :mmm: :

Revolution, Lightstorm team for 'Tale' spin
Cameron strays from Fox hole for comedy/adventure pitch

Revolution Studios has picked up a pitch called "The Hanging Tale" from scribe Danny Rubin ("Groundhog Day") for low six figures to be produced with Jim Cameron's Lightstorm Entertainment.

Deal marks the first time Lightstorm has looked to set up a project outside its first-look deal with 20th Century Fox.

"I am happy to be working with such a creative mind and my old friends Tom Sherak and Joe Roth," Cameron said.

Cameron, Lightstorm partner Jon Landau and prexy Rae Sanchini will produce, with Revolution Studios' Sherak and Todd Garner exec producing.

"I am thrilled to work with my friends at Lightstorm again," Sherak said.

Sanchini and Landau added: "We are not only excited by the enthusiasm Todd Garner has shown for the material, but we are also impressed by the insight he has already brought to the story development."

A comedy/adventure set in the Old West, "The Hanging Tale" centers on a man who is about to be hanged for petty crimes. While awaiting death, he tells the surrounding crowd a story of his journey in search of Spanish treasures.

Rubin is repped by the Gersh Agency and managed by Peter Heller. Curtis Burch, development veep at Lightstorm, will oversee the project.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111780265...egoryid=10&cs=1

8 replies since 19/5/2008, 14:23   238 views