Zorro, il segno suo è la Z

« Older   Newer »
gemini21
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 11:48

Nel West End si prepara a debuttare un nuovo musical dedicato niente di meno che a Zorro con le musiche dei Gipsy Kings e una storia ricca di combattimenti, acrobazie e magie.

http://www.zorrothemusical.com/home.html

ZORRO is produced by Zorro Productions, Inc. and aka Productions, headed by John Gertz and Adam Kenwright. New York Times-best selling author Isabel Allende serves as a creative producer on the show. Allende's 2005 bestseller ZORRO: A Novel is the classic tale of the origins of the ZORRO legend and was an inspiration for the Zorro musical. Her books have sold more than 52 million copies in 30 languages. Born in Chile in 1942, Isabel began her career as a journalist and television presenter in Chile and Venezuela.

Created in 1919 by pulp writer Johnston McCulley, the iconic character Zorro has been featured in film, live action and animated television series, books, comics and even in a soon to be released Nintendo Wii game. Zorro is the secret identity of Don Diego de la Vega, a fictional wealthy caballero and master swordsman living in Spanish California, who defends the people of the land against injustice.

This new musical retells the dramatic tale of a romantic hero with extraordinary aerial acrobatics, spectacular sword-fighting and incredible magic - all set to the famous red-hot Gipsy King beat brought to the UK stage with the authentic colours of traditional Flamenco.

jiujiu
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 13:21

zorrooooooo!!!!! ahhhhh!! lui ha una vita segretaaaaaa :entusiasmo: zorrooooo zorrooooo, il segno suo è una zetaaaa!!!! :entusiasmo: ehm ehm...sono davvero curiosa di sentire qualcosa al più presto! non conosco tantissimo i gipsy kings, ma le musiche latine mi ispirano!

view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 13:37

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

A me viene in mente una canzoncina di Sbirulino - Sandra Mondaini...

Zorro,Zorro,Zorro!!!

Con la bella 'rosita' che invece di una rosa tirava una pianta in testa a Zorro Vianello...

Vi prego:NO,il musical su Zorro no!

2 replies since 16/6/2008, 11:48   166 views