A tutti i visitatori:accesso temporaneo, ...un'utile novitā!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/1/2009, 10:31

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Dall'inizio del mese č possibile commentare i topic pur non essendo utenti abituali:forumcommunity infatti ha introdotto l'accesso temporaneo...

Come funziona?

Se avete letto un post e volete commentarlo ma:
A) siete visitatori
B) siete utenti ma per qualche ragione non riuscite a loggarvi
C)siete utenti,ma avete dimenticato la password o siete in una postazione diversa dalla usuale...

Potete usufruire dell'accesso temporaneo:

Sulla finestra di risposta si aprono automaticamente tre spazi,uno per il nick temporaneo,l'altro per la password temporanea,il terzo per l'email.

Riempite gli spazi appositi,scrivete il vostro commento,inviatelo:vedrete che sarā pubblicato senza problemi.

L'accesso temporaneo dura 14 giorni,durante i quali potete perfezionare il log in,convalidando la mail;altrimenti,alla scadenza,potrete riprovarci...

Buon divertimento e...Benvenuti a tutti! :D :D :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the begining of this month it is possible to post a comment to our topics even if you are not abitual users : Forumcommunity has in fact introduced temporary access...

How it works?

If you've read a post and you want to post a reply but :

a) you are visitors
b) you are users but, for some reason you are unable to log in
c) you are users but you have forgotten your password or you are using a different computer...

You can use the temporary access :

On the Reply window three spaces opens automatically, one for the temporary nick name, one for the temporary password, the third one for the email.

Fill in the spaces, write your comment, send it : you'll see it posted without any problem.

Temporary access will last for 14 days, during which you can complete you log in through email confirmation; if not, as it expires, you can try again...

Have fun and...welcome everybody!

Edited by gemini78 - 5/1/2009, 17:15

Dianne2us
view post Posted on 5/1/2009, 14:39

It worked....You can delete this... :clap:

1 replies since 5/1/2009, 10:31   104 views