The bounty : aggiornamenti sulla produzione

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 19:09

La storia è incentrata su Gerry, un cacciatore di taglie, che deve riacciufare la sua ex-moglie fuggita di prigione.

Secondo Production Weekley Andy Tennant comincerà a girare il film con Gerry e Jeniifer Aniston a metà giugno!

CITAZIONE
Andy Tennant is scheduled to begin filming in mid-June on the Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler comedy "Bounty Hunter"

http://twitter.com/prodweek/statuses/1517185020

gemini78
view post Posted on 24/4/2009, 13:16

Le riprese dovrebbero iniziare il 15 giugno e i luoghi delle riprese saranno New York ed il New Jersey.

view post Posted on 24/4/2009, 14:16

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

organizziamo un bel meeting oltre oceano per il tuo ompleanno,eh Laura?? :fisch: :P

gemini78
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 15:14

Si sa finalmente qualcosa di più sulla trama:

JENNIFER ANISTON - ANISTON TO PLAY EX ON THE RUN IN MR & MRS SMITH COPYCAT

JENNIFER ANISTON is set to send movie gossips into overdrive after signing up to make a new action thriller similar to the film that ended her marriage to BRAD PITT.
And her co-star is British actor Gerard Butler, who has been romantically linked to the actress.
In Bounty Hunter, Aniston plays a journalist on the run from her hitman ex-husband after he's instructed to kill her.
She says, "She's a witness to a murder, and the bounty hunter - her ex-husband (Butler) - is given her as a hit."

Ironically, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie played rival assassins in Mr & Mrs Smith - the film that brought the couple together and partly resulted in Pitt and Aniston's split.
In that film, Pitt and Jolie try to kill each other before teaming up to defeat the bad guys.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...copycat_1102979

Elfa Nihal
view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 19:30

Il fatto che la trama ricordi lontanamente Mr&Mrs Smith (e quindi tutta la storia tra Angelina e Brad) mi fa temere il peggio sulla quantità di vaccate che sentiremo su Gerard e Jen

view post Posted on 10/5/2009, 19:31

Group:
Administrator

A me pare che a iniziareil filone furono due grandissii con un regista geniale:Nicholson e la Turner ne L'onore dei Prizzi di Houston...ma siamo a livelli iperuranei!!!

view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 11:26

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE (Elfa Nihal @ 10/5/2009, 20:30)
Il fatto che la trama ricordi lontanamente Mr&Mrs Smith (e quindi tutta la storia tra Angelina e Brad) mi fa temere il peggio sulla quantità di vaccate che sentiremo su Gerard e Jen

lo penso anch'io... <_<

CITAZIONE
Nicholson e la Turner ne L'onore dei Prizzi di Houston...ma siamo a livelli iperuranei!!!

Questo film non l'ho visto...mi informerò!

krisss
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 20:35

CITAZIONE (sabrinta @ 24/4/2009, 15:16)
organizziamo un bel meeting oltre oceano per il tuo ompleanno,eh Laura?? :fisch: :P

Tu porta Gery che noi portiamo le candeline, laura :D !

gra70
view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 20:00

Car Crashes and Fights: Jennifer Aniston Following in Angelina Jolie's Footsteps?
By Brenda Jones - May 29, 2009

Angelina Jolie an inspiration for Jennifer Aniston? Life & Style Weekly makes the connection this week wit the latest Jen flick noting, "Car chases, boat fights, bloody brawls. Nope, these aren’t stunts from an Angelina Jolie action flick but from Jennifer Aniston’s upcoming film, Bounty Hunter."

Is it action Jen? Will she show off that hard body on the big screen? The magazine adds "What’s more, the movie, which co-stars 300 hottie Gerard Butler and starts filming in NYC in late June, has uncanny similarities to Mr. & Mrs. Smith — during which Angelina infamously met Jen’s then-husband, Brad Pitt. “Jen and Gerard play a divorced couple named Cass and Milo,” a Jen insider explained to the magazine.

“They’re together in almost every scene, bantering and belittling each other as the elaborate action caper unfolds.” The item claims that Jen realizes it sounds familiar. “She knows people are going to say she’s copying Angelina, and she doesn’t care,” says the insider.

As far as Jen is concerned, she’s a much better actress than Angelina — and she’s going to prove it.” And perhaps because Jen, 40, knows all too well that good chemistry can make or break a flick like this, the insider says she was careful when choosing her co-star.

“When the script came her way, she said she would do it only if she could find the right leading man,” says the insider. “She found that guy in Gerard.”

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publi...272626269.shtml

:...: :...: :...:

OMG se questo è l'inizio.. cosa ci aspetta nei prox mesi? :bash: :bash:

gra70
view post Posted on 11/6/2009, 05:03

Immagini del futuro set di The Bounty..
A quanto pare dal 15 al 17 verranno girate delle scene di inseguimento
SPOILER (click to view)
durante la parata per il 4 Luglio

Comunque qui il link per vedere le foto del set in allestimento (SPOILER)

http://www.newyorkshitty.com/?p=20822

P.S: quel progetto di prendere tutte insieme il volo per NYC è ancora valido? :fisch: :fisch:

view post Posted on 11/6/2009, 10:55

Group:
Moderatore globale

CITAZIONE (gra70 @ 11/6/2009, 06:03)
P.S: quel progetto di prendere tutte insieme il volo per NYC è ancora valido? :fisch: :fisch:

cerrrrto :D :fisch:

gemini78
view post Posted on 14/6/2009, 10:31

Gerard Butler Filming in Brooklyn

Questo articolo conferma che verranno girate delle scene a Manhattan, che è stata addobbata con bandiere e carri allegorici per le riprese, dal 15 giugno al 17 dalle 7 del mattino alle 8 di sera.
Non si sa esattamente quali attori saranno presenti in questa scena però è probabile che Gerry sia presente, visto che è la star del film e pare che sia una scena elaborata.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5289-Celebrity-S...ing-in-Brooklyn

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 07:34

Group:
Administrator

Un nuovo attore si unisce al cast...Jason Sudeikis star del Saturday Night Live...

http://www.reuters.com/article/filmNews/id...E55G0TQ20090617

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Floyd is moving from Liz Lemon to Rachel Green.

"Saturday Night Live" and "30 Rock" regular Jason Sudeikis has been cast in the Columbia Pictures comedy "Bounty Hunter" opposite Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler.

The movie centers on Milo (Butler), a bounty hunter hired to track down his ex-wife, Casidy (Aniston), who has skipped out on bail. Sudeikis will play Stewart, a work friend of Casidy's who falsely believes he is her boyfriend and takes off after her when she goes on the run.

Andy Tennant ("Fool's Gold") is directing the film, from a script by Sarah Thorp ("Twisted").

Sudeikis was a writer on "SNL" before becoming a cast member four years ago. He recently had big-screen roles in "The Rocker" and "What Happens in Vegas."

(Editing by Sheri Linden at Reuters)

Edited by sabrinta - 17/6/2009, 10:57

view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 12:38

Group:
Moderatore globale

ancora un altro attore si aggiunge al cast...Jeff Garlin - Una sua foto
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/06/jef...ston-movie.html

bello quello che dice di Gerry ^_^ :clap:

Jeff Garlin talks about his upcoming Jennifer Aniston movie
Jun 22, 2009, 06:33 PM | by Jennifer Armstrong

He may have once told EW that "nobody wants to see me make out on screen with Jennifer Aniston," but Jeff Garlin is doing the next best thing: costarring in her next film. The Curb Your Enthusiasm star just signed on to play a gruff bail bondsman helping to track down Aniston's character in the upcoming comedy Bounty Hunter, now shooting in New York City.

Garlin tells EW that he jumped at the role mainly because of the guy playing his fellow bounty-hunter best friend (and Aniston's ex): "It's with Gerard Butler -- need I say more? He's the coolest, he's the best. And they paid me what I wanted."

Garlin is cramming the project into an already-busy season. His comedy special, Young and Handsome, debuts on DVD July 7 and airs on Comedy Central in the fall, while Curb Your Enthusiasm returns to HBO for another guest-star-tastic season this fall.

gemini78
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 10:57

Secondo Variety l'attrice Christine Baranski (in Mamma mia faceva una delle amiche di Donna) si è unita al cast e interpreterà la mamma della Aniston.

Christine Baranski Joins Bounty Hunter

According to Variety Christine Baranski is joining Sony Picture's Bounty Hunter which stars Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler.

The film is being directed by Andy Tennant (Hitch) from a script by Sarah Thorp.

The film follows a bounty hunter who gets hired to find his ex-wife (Aniston), who has recently jumped bail. Baranski will be playing Aniston's mom in the film.

Neal Moritz is producing this project via his company Original Films. The film is currently shooting.

31 replies since 14/4/2009, 19:09   405 views