TBH : Box office

« Older   Newer »
gemini78
view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 17:41

Pare che il film ieri sera abbia incassato 7,5 milioni di dollari

Box office: Friday numbers put 'Alice' in first; 'Wimpy' outperforms with a likely second place finish
by Nicole Sperling
Categories: Box Office, Industry News, Movie Biz, News

It’s no surprise that Alice in Wonderland grossed over $9 million on Friday to give it a first place finish this weekend for the third time in a row. What has taken box office prognosticators by surprise is the strength of the kid flick Diary of a Wimpy Kid. From Twentieth Century Fox, the movie — based on the massive New York Times best-seller by Jeff Kinney — grossed an estimated $7 million Friday. The weekend take could end up north of $25 million. (Most predictors, including me, put the film in the mid-teen range for the weekend.) If the numbers hold, Wimpy will also take the honor of best-performing new release, out-grossing the star power of the Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler in the comedy-action film The Bounty Hunter and the R-rated sci-fi flick Repo Man.

Bounty Hunter earned an approximate $7.5 million on Friday, a higher number than Wimpy, but one that is not as likely to sustain itself throughout the weekend. It’s estimated to gross $22 million for the three-day period. Repo Man was in a distant fourth place compared to the other new releases. The Forest Whitaker-Jude Law film earned a paltry $2 million on Friday, for a weekend take that’s not expected to go higher than $6 million. Fifth place is going to be a bit of a race between last weekend’s two new releases. Both the R-rated gross-out comedy She’s Out of My League and the Matt Damon vehicle Green Zone are jockeying for the fifth slot; each earned a bit under $2 million on Friday. The two will both be fighting for $6 million this weekend, close on the heels of Repo Man. Check back tomorrow for the full report.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/03/20/...d-place-finish/

gemini78
view post Posted on 22/3/2010, 14:50

Come detto sono invece tutte new entry quelle che seguono la prima posizione: troviamo le commedie Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diario di una schiappa, dal libro omonimo di Jeff Kinney) con 21,8 milioni di dollari incassati e Il cacciatore di ex (21 milioni di dollari) con Jennifer Aniston e Gerard Butler (in Italia dal 9 aprile). Al quarto posto si piazza il fantascientifico Repo Men (6,1 milioni), con Jude Law e Forest Whitaker.

http://www.bestmovie.it/news/incassi-usa-t...a-record/22797/

gemini78
view post Posted on 1/4/2010, 11:55

Domestic Total as of Mar. 30, 2010: $40,605,554

Per ora il film ha recuperato i soldi che sono stati spesi a girarlo.

view post Posted on 1/4/2010, 11:57

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

...non ho capito se è poco o molto...???

view post Posted on 1/4/2010, 12:12

Group:
Moderatore globale

boh forse non è tantissimo ma penso che di certo non sia stato un flop se hanno recuperato i soldi...
(quindi tutti gli incassi europei saranno tutto guadagno,giusto?)

view post Posted on 7/4/2010, 14:02

Group:
Administrator

Attualmente il film è ottavo in classifica,ma tra Usa ed esterno ha già guadagnato 66 milioni di dollari.... :P

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=bountyhunter.htm

view post Posted on 8/4/2010, 07:41

Group:
Administrator

In questo articolo però,a proposito del box office inglese,si sottolinea che tutte le voci di flirt non sono servite a salvare il film da un relativo flop...

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2010/04/...nty-hunter.html

All of Jennifer Aniston's embarrassing public canoodling with her "The Bounty Hunter' co-star Gerard Butler -- Including that photo of his middle finger MIA in her bum crack taken in Paris during a press shoot -- didn't work across the pond.

While her new rom com made a respectable $21 million in the United States on opening weekend, it only made $5.8 million in the UK, according to the Daily Mail.

At least it did better than Uma Thurman's "Motherhood." But that's like saying day old pasta tastes better than dirt.

The only positive note is that perhaps this box office bomb will make Jennifer STOP dating/pretending to date her male costars.

A., It's just not worth it and B., after a half dozen movies, Jen is starting to ruin her Girl Next Door image. She's in danger of becoming the Movie Set Slut.

What do you think about Jen's habit of dating and/or pretending to date all her male costars: Vince Vaugh, Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler, with time out for big mouth John Mayer.

view post Posted on 8/4/2010, 09:41

Group:
Moderatore globale

mmm...beh che fosse una mossa pubblicitaria si sapeva da un pò,sul fatto che abbia salvato dal flop potrebbe pure essere...(ma non ho visto il film quindi non mi esprimo) :mmm:

gemini78
view post Posted on 19/4/2010, 13:27

Altri 400mila euro circa per il Cacciatore di Ex con Jennifer Aniston e Gerard Butler, che portano il totale della commedia a solo 1.229.621 euro in 10 giorni. Non raggiungerà i 2 milioni probabilmente.

http://blog.screenweek.it/2010/04/buon-eso...talia-74089.php

giorgia_vampire_punk
view post Posted on 19/4/2010, 18:13

un fiasco di critica un fiasco al botteghino gerry ma che film hai ftt:(

gemini78
view post Posted on 27/4/2010, 21:24

Domestic Total as of Apr. 26, 2010: $62,856,647

LadyGiorgianaDestler
view post Posted on 28/4/2010, 08:12

Sinceramente a me non importa più di tanto quanto incassa il film...m'interessa solo avere l'opportunità di vederlo sul grande schermo!! :occhilucidi: :occhilucidi: :cheeerleaders:

view post Posted on 28/4/2010, 10:27

Group:
Moderatore globale

eheh ma sai Giorgiana,ci serve anche per capire se i film di Gerry hanno successo o sono dei flop...e quindi tenere d'occhio come procede la sua carriera ;)

12 replies since 20/3/2010, 17:41   93 views