Gerry ed il saluto alla convention delle Gals...

« Older   Newer »
gra70
view post Posted on 8/6/2010, 20:16

Ecco il saluto alle Gals riunite in adorazione :P

www.gerardbutlergals.com/media/gerrycalls/0610.mp3

E questa è la trascrizione:

Hey everybody! This is um...forgetting my name for a second, which is a little weird because I believe this is for my convention, or at least the convention in my name, Gerard Butler.

GALS 2010 Gathering of the Clans 5th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 3rd to 5th,looks like. That's better June 3rdto 5th. Wow, that looks awesome. And that totally looks like Scotland right there in front of my wee cheeky face, coming in and out.

I feel lucky enough to spend the last 3 or 4 days over here in Scotland, and Scotia, and Alba.

And...WOW! Now I know what happened. I'm going to speak quick. I'm going to call back and leave another one.

2 - Hello folks, it's Gerry again. I'm now remembering that I think this is what we did last year because apparently you can only record but minute and then I get cut off.

So on to things quickly, I'm totally honored and touched and blown away that you guys are back here doing this again for the 5 thtime. It's amazing! I hope you're all having a good time. Sounds like you're learning a bunch of stuff, this is nuts! You're going to learn more than me.

MySpace, Facebook, Twitter for Dummies. I want to be at that.

Siggy workshop, how to learn how to use Photoshop. I have a little...this sounds more like for paparazzi. So I'm starting to get worried about that one.

Encore request, Daily Gutter Gab for Gals sounds extremely interesting.

And then we have Katie Steuart, who I believe is secretary of the Charity Foundation there, she does a lot.

3 - Hey, its me again, just to finish off, I hear you're gonna be speaking to my boy, ReNo, after Holly Ghere teaches you how to make music videos. ReNo is the man. That's who I got to stab in the throat during the movie and he's a great guy. So I hope you have fun with him in EVERY way, because he needs to have his fun. Look after him and send him home safe.

And then, thanks for all the charity stuff you're doing. It's incredible! You know this Shade Tree Shelter, giving this Rising Phoenix Inspiration Award is a FANTASTIC idea.

So, I love what you're all doing and I love that's still the focus. Also, celebrate...ah yeah...OH MY GOD! I'm going to have to do a 4th one, maybe a 5th, maybe a 6th! I'll finish in the next one, I promise.

4 - So eat, dance, watch my movies learn stuff on the computer, talk, make lifelong friends. Have a blast, and just think of me every now and again I'm thinking of you guys. I hope it's amazing.

I also wanted to say that anything you raise I will match for this weekend, so we can double that. And that's it, I wish I could think of more appropriate things to say but just have a great time, I'm so proud of you all. Hope you have a lift, learn something and feel like you've done something good for others, and for me. So I'll see you all soon. And, like I say, take care of my man, ReNo, cause he's a great guy. Till next year, have a great last night. And I'm honestly and finally, sounding out…okay...bye.

#entry1439220

certo che deve proprio smorzare l'entusiasmo di lasciare un mex alle Gals :P :P

...e poi che voce ha??? nella migliore delle ipotesi sembra che si sia appena svegliato... nella peggiore.... :mmm: :mmm:

gemini78
view post Posted on 8/6/2010, 21:01

Non l'ho ancora ascoltato, ho solo letto.. però:

1) mi sembra che sotto sotto le prenda abbastanza per i fondelli, mi suona tutto abbastanza falso. (Le gals invece lo troveranno tenero, dolcissimo, fantastico!)

2) Per lui tutto è fantastico, è meraviglioso, però se ne tiene bene alla larga!

Edit: l'ho ascoltata... a parte che dal testo e da come biascica sembra ubriaco :lol:

comunque sì, non può proprio contenere l'entusiasmo :...:

view post Posted on 8/6/2010, 21:08

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

è sempre tanto entusiasta di parlare con loro,si si :fisch: :P
ok sembra quasi ubriaco... :lol: ma penso che fosse solo altamente sca**ato XD

(flywithjoe)
view post Posted on 8/6/2010, 21:48

scusate l'ignoranza ma cosa sono le Gals?

gemini78
view post Posted on 9/6/2010, 14:34

CITAZIONE ((flywithjoe) @ 8/6/2010, 22:48)
scusate l'ignoranza ma cosa sono le Gals?

Gerard Butler Gals è un sito americano dedicato a Gerry (composto per la maggior parte di signore molto mature, che si comportano come ragazzine), ogni anno le amministratrici del sito organizzano una convention a Las Vegas in onore di Gerry e raccolgono fondi per beneficenza. Nel 2007 lui andò a questa convention a salutare le fans e ogni anno da allora telefona lasciando un messaggio.

Qui potete vedere le foto della convention di quest'anno (se avete il coraggio :fisch: :P)

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/gbgals/2010/

(flywithjoe)
view post Posted on 13/6/2010, 12:09

grazie^_^

Mina*
view post Posted on 21/7/2010, 10:23

Penso anch'io che si fosse svegliato in quel momento, ha una voce strana e strascicata.

view post Posted on 13/6/2013, 22:41

Group:
Moderatore globale

Gerry l'ha fatto di nuovo...ha registrato un video per la convention di quest'anno, da Monaco con regista Amy al cellulare...sembra un esaltato dei primi tempi...e non so sia un bene XD

Video

ester73
view post Posted on 14/6/2013, 10:41

Mi mette agitazione solo a guardarlo....ohiohiohi :P

view post Posted on 14/6/2013, 12:41

Group:
Administrator

caro Gerry,solo quelle vecchie sceme delle Gals ti possono 'supportare'...torna pure dalle tue amate 'bitches'...

gemini78
view post Posted on 14/6/2013, 17:42

CITAZIONE
sembra un esaltato dei primi tempi...e non so sia un bene XD

Mi sa che non lo è :lol:

10 replies since 8/6/2010, 20:16   200 views