Gerry testimonial per L'Oréal

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 28/7/2010, 09:08

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

la mitica Grazia mi ha passato questa notizia :woot:

L’Oréal Paris Men Expert Ups Its Hottie Factor With Gerry B

Hot Scot Gerard Butler is bringing his flirtatious charm to his new role: L’Oréal Paris Men Expert worldwide spokesperson. Somewhat different from his usual movie roles, we're hoping the ads will still require some up-close-and-personal time and the occasional shirt-off moment. What? Don't tell me you weren't thinking the same. He's going to be fronting the hugely popular Men Expert Hydra Energetic range and says "I’m excited to be working with L’Oréal Paris. I have always liked the quality and innovation of their products." Me too, Gerard. Expect to see ads everywhere 'cept the US. First McDreamy, now Gerard Butler. You spoil us, L’Oréal. You really do. Thoughts?

http://www.bellasugar.com.au/Gerard-Butler...-Expert-9497861

gemini78
view post Posted on 28/7/2010, 13:06

Speriamo ci siano speranze anche per noi! :sbav:

view post Posted on 28/7/2010, 15:34

Group:
Administrator

...perchè noi valiamo?!!!

view post Posted on 29/7/2010, 15:15

Group:
Moderatore globale

News dalla Gals...

Gerry will appear as L'Oréal Paris Men Expert for Hydra Energetic in all markets except the U.S.

:woot:

view post Posted on 29/7/2010, 17:13

Group:
Administrator

L'articolo sull'evento è questo:

http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memo...-3197869?page=2

C'è anche la foto di gerry...

THE NOT-SO-UGLY TRUTH: Gerard Butler has signed on to be a spokesman for L’Oréal Paris Men’s Expert. The worldwide deal excludes the U.S. The Scottish actor, known for his roles in films such as “300,” “P.S. I Love You,” “RocknRolla” and “The Ugly Truth,” will front the Men’s Expert Hydra Energetic line. After “The Bounty Hunter,” Butler might need the boost.

Mina*
view post Posted on 29/7/2010, 17:19

La foto è molto bella, ma sembra un pò finta......troppo patinata. Grazie ariel :)

view post Posted on 30/7/2010, 07:19

Group:
Administrator

L'articoletto qui sotto disegna un ipotetico scenario degli ex compagni di sbornia di Gerry e delle eventuli battute che manderanno all'indirizzo del nostro quando come testimonial dell'Oreal pronuncerà la fatidica frase....'perchè io valgo'(ahahah)
L'impressione è che gli Scozzesi vedano questo nuovo impegno di Gerry un po'...ridicolo?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/comment/gues...raven-1.1044735

Just imagine the banter when Gerard Butler – the newly appointed “spokesmodel” for L’Oreal – next meets up with his drinking buddies in Paisley.

The mind boggles to think how many obscenity-laden variations on “because you’re worth it” will be directed at the poor guy as he is served up pints of Hydra Energetic instead of beer. When I say poor, I do of course mean rich, successful and outrageously handsome.

This is a canny move by L’Oreal at a time when most references to the company are in articles about helmet-haired heiress Liliane Bettencourt and her allegedly dodgy financial dealings. In fact, it’s possible the hiring was just a big misunderstanding. A faithful butler of Ms B’s has recently presented tape recordings of her phonecalls to police in a bid to clear her name – perhaps she was heard to declare her appreciation of the man, and the next morning found a stubbly Glaswegian actor on her doorstep, expectantly clutching some moisturiser.

Either way, the result is that Gerry joins the likes of Claudia Schiffer, Eva Longoria and, er, Eric Cantona in a unique club for beautiful people (can we just ignore Cheryl Cole, please? Forever?), and will rival YouTube sensation Old Spice Man for the affections of ladies who buy toiletries for their inadequate real-life partners. According to L’Oreal, his “charmingly authentic, natural air will win him the respect of consumers”. This makes sense, since it was definitely his acting skills in 300, rather than his oiled six-pack, that won the respect of cinema-goers.

Did I mention he jumped into a river to save a drowning child a few years back? Swoon. If that’s not Hydra Energetic, I don’t know what is. To clarify, I have absolutely no idea what the stuff is. But I’m sure it’s lovely.

view post Posted on 4/8/2010, 09:28

Group:
Moderatore globale

niente di che...ma è comparsa sulla pagina francese di L'Oréal la presentazione del nuovo testimonial con tanto di biografia :D

www.loreal-paris.fr/hommes.aspx#/egerie/Butler/

jiujiu
view post Posted on 10/9/2010, 15:38

:entusiasmo: sarà la volta buona che in tv non cambierò canale quando partiranno gli annunci pubblicitariiii!!! anziiii! :occhilucidi:

Vampire_punk
view post Posted on 11/9/2010, 19:41

ma la pubblicità arriverà anche in italia? la mia paura è che arrivi solo in francia

gemini78
view post Posted on 11/9/2010, 19:50

CITAZIONE (Vampire_punk @ 11/9/2010, 20:41)
ma la pubblicità arriverà anche in italia? la mia paura è che arrivi solo in francia

Sinceramente lo temo anch'io.

gemini78
view post Posted on 2/12/2010, 14:15

Anche in Italia si parla dello spot l'Oreal, speriamo quindi che arrivi presto anche sui nostri televisori

Gerard Butler nuovo testimonial per il brand Men Expert di L’Oréal Paris

L'Oréal Paris annuncia al pubblico il nuovo testimonial del brand Men Expert, nato nel 2003. E' Gerald Butler, scelto per rappresentare a livello mondiale, con l'unica eccezione del mercato Usa, la gamma Hydra Energetic: una linea di trattamenti di grande successo, che conta oltre 23 milioni di prodotti venduti ogni anno. "Sono molto felice di lavorare con L'Oréal Paris - ha dichiarato Gerard Butler -. Ho sempre apprezzato la qualità e l'innovazione dei suoi prodotti". L'attore di origine scozzese ha debuttato a teatro e sempre sul palcoscenico nel 1996 ha interpretato il personaggio protagonista nell'adattamento di Trainspotting. Nel 1997 ha recitato nel film La Mia Regina di John Madden, cui seguono tra gli altri Prigionieri Del Tempo, Tomb Raider 2, Dear Frankie, Il Fantasma Dell'opera, fino al ruolo del re Leonida in 300 Zack Snyder col quale trova la definitiva affermazione. "Con il suo carisma, la sua affidabilità e la sua modernità, Gerard Butler incarna perfettamente lo spirito della marca Men Expert - ha commentato Cyril Chapuy, Direttore Generale Internazionale di L'Oréal Paris -. Attore di talento, ha conseguito numerosi successi sul grande schermo dove brilla per la sua professionalità. Gerard esprime inoltre un sentimento di prossimità, la sua autenticità e naturalezza suscitano la stima dei consumatori che possono riconoscersi in lui. Sono molto felice di dargli il benvenuto come testimonial L'Oréal Paris!". Recentemente Butler ha recitato in P.S. I Love You, al fianco di Hilary Swank, in Rocknrolla di Guy Ritchie, nel Cacciatore di ex di Andy Tennant, è apparso nella commedia romantica di Robert Luketic La Dura Verità, con Katherine Heigl, è stato protagonista del thriller Gamer e del film Giustizia Privata al fianco di Jamie Fox. Infine ha prestato la propria voce a Stoick, protagonista del film d'animazione Dragon Trainer. Sarà ancora al cinema in Coriolanus, diretto da Ralph Fiennes, e in Machine Gun Preacher di Marc Forster.

http://www.modaonline.it/marchi/l/l%27or%C...A9al-paris.aspx

view post Posted on 2/12/2010, 14:52

Group:
Moderatore globale

terrò la tv perennemente accesa pur di beccarlo :lol:

19 replies since 28/7/2010, 09:08   472 views