Legend of dolphins

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/5/2011, 15:24

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Non è tanto un 'ruolo futuro',ma pare qualcosa di concreto... Pare che Gerry sia stato selezionato tra le voci narranti di un documentario sui delfini,Nanai,Legend of Dolphins...

www.dolphinmovie.com/press.html#production

Guardate cosa dice il regista al termine di una lunga intervista:

Gerard Butler was the last actor to participate in the story telling of NA NAI'A Legend of The Dolphins. I had always envisioned a Scottish actor to tell the actual legends of the dolphins, how they started off 50 million years ago and how they evolved. In searching the world for the finest Scottish voice, I listened to Gerard Butler’s voice and was immediately mesmerized. I was determined to have Gerard Butler be the storyteller of the legend of the dolphins. I asked him to participate and within days I got a positive “Yes! I would love to do this.” He told me about his wonderful encounters with dolphins in California on Catalina Island, which inspired him to participate on this film. The dolphins enchanted him and really touched his soul, so he really wanted to participate on this project. His voice is brilliant.

Con lui Kate Winslet, Julian Lennon and Whoopi Goldberg.

Il documentario è stato presentato l'anno scorso a Cannes!

www.zimbio.com/pictures/36ILJZaYYvV...all+63rd+Cannes

Ho trovato il sito del documentario... ed ecco la pagina che parla di Gerry:

www.dolphinmovie.com/cast.html

www.dolphinmovie.com/

e qui il trailer (ma la voce di gerry non si sente..)

www.dolphinmovie.com/trailer.html

Edited by sabrinta - 27/5/2011, 23:51

gemini78
view post Posted on 27/5/2011, 15:54

Wow, ma perchè non ne abbiamo saputo niente? :huh: :huh:

view post Posted on 27/5/2011, 15:55

Group:
Administrator

..a quanto pare nessuno ne sapeva niente... nemmeno le 'madri'!!!

view post Posted on 27/5/2011, 17:40

Group:
Administrator

secondo quanto leggiamo alla fine di questo articolo,il 15 giugno il film sarà presentato al Mawi film festival...

http://www.mauinews.com/page/blogs.detail/...s--plunder.html

The Maui Film Festival, returning to Wailea and the MACC June 15 to 19, has announced its latest va-va-voom luminary: Megan Fox will receive its new Iris Award. Probably best known for her “Transformers” rolls, the young actress will accept the honor at a gala opening-night ceremony at the festival’s majestic outdoor Celestial Cinema, followed by a screening of “Na Nai‘a: Legend of the Dolphins,” in which she shares the narrating duties with a host of other stars.

Mina*
view post Posted on 27/5/2011, 18:11

CITAZIONE (gemini78 @ 27/5/2011, 16:54) 
Wow, ma perchè non ne abbiamo saputo niente? :huh: :huh:

Infatti è stranissimo! :huh:

view post Posted on 27/5/2011, 21:55

Group:
Moderatore globale

cioè è stato presentato l'anno scorso a Cannes :blink: magari lui è stato lì apposta :blink: non capisco tanta segretezza,mica è una cosa brutta :P :huh:

view post Posted on 27/5/2011, 22:49

Group:
Moderatore globale

riporto le informazioni date ad una delle WO dal regista del documentario via email:

We are almost finished the movie NA NAI'A LEGEND OF THE DOLPHINS but are needing to raise funding
for final edits, final music, and final changes to the film to prepare it for distribution and funding for
conversion of the movie to 3-D so that it can be projected in theaters in 3-D across the US and internationally!

We have created a webpage at the site below at which you can make a pledge now and get a DVD of the film
when the film is completed and released on DVD. Your support of this important film about the dolphins,
their message to humanity, and the importance of their survival, by making a pledge at this time on the site below can really make a difference in the completion of NA NAI'A LEGEND OF THE DOLPHINS and in getting the film into distribution in theaters so that everyone can see the film and take part in supporting the dolphins and the global conservation of the oceans of the Earth!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/205315...of-the-dolphins

Please share the following webpage link with your friends so that they can participate too and pre-order
DVD's of the movie NA NAI'A LEGEND OF THE DOLPHINS!

Sincerely,

Jonathon Kay

Read more: http://weiner1proboardscom.proboards.com/i...1#ixzz1NalIiOHx

view post Posted on 18/6/2011, 16:09

Group:
Administrator

Mercoledì 15 giugno al Maui film festival c'è stata la premiere del film:

http://mauinow.com/2011/06/13/all-star-cas...the-big-screen/

What do Kate Winslet, Gerard Butler, Megan Fox James Franco, Whoopi Goldberg, Daryl Hannah, Julian Lennon, Cheech Marin, and Isabella Rossellini have in common?

They all lend their voices in Hawaii filmmaker Jonathon Kay’s stunning feature film, Na Nai’a: Legend of the Dolphins, which is making its world premier at the opening night of The Maui Film Festival. The screening takes place on Wednesday, June 15th at 10 p.m. under the stars of the Celestial Cinema in Wailea.

jiujiu
view post Posted on 24/9/2012, 02:06

Ho avuto un flashback chiaro e limpido di quando la mia amica mi trascinò al cinema a vedere quel film- documentario di due ore sui pinguini perchè la voce narrante era di fiorello ( di cui è fan sfegatata)....peccato non poterle rendere pan per focaccia... :rolleyes:

view post Posted on 21/4/2013, 22:45

Group:
Moderatore globale

Da questo articolo pare che il film uscirà 'forse' il 'chissà quando' di febbraio 2014 (sono proprio chiari... :P ).Se ho capito bene stanno componendo la colonna sonora :mmm:

Igelese Ete, Head of Performing Arts at the University of the South Pacific Suva Campus/Oceania Centre for Arts Culture & Pacific Studies, was last week in Hollywood USA, for urgent creative meetings with independent Hollywood Director Jonathon Kay to assess how much music he would need to compose in the next four weeks to salvage a new Dolphins movie featuring elite Hollywood A-list actors like Gerard Butler who recently released his Olympus Has Fallen, Whoopi Goldberg (Sister Act) , Oscar winner Kate Winslett (Titanic), James Franco (Spiderman) Megan Fox (Transformers), who gave their voices for the movie.

[...]

The movie is said to be released around February 2014.

Read more: www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=231694

view post Posted on 5/11/2014, 23:13

Group:
Moderatore globale

Mi ero dimenticata di questo film...che, a quanto pare, stavolta esce davvero.
Il 1 Gennaio 2015 ci sarà la premiere a Los Angeles
www.imdb.com/title/tt4151800/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3

E abbiamo un video(grazie a GB International)

Naya - Legend of The Golden Dolphin Clip from Nick Fitzgerald on Vimeo.

10 replies since 27/5/2011, 15:24   180 views