Coriolano: BAFTA 2012

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/1/2012, 15:05

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

Anche se le nominations definitive devono ancora arrivare,il film e Fiennes come miglior attore per ora sono nella long list dei possibili nominati...

includo il commento di I need my fix sulle mancate altre nominations -_-

Ralph Fiennes Coriolanus has been “longlisted” for six BAFTAs including Best British Film and Best Leading Actor (Fiennes). That is wonderful news and I certainly hope the film makes the short list in all of those categories. I am, however, surprised on three counts: one that Fiennes did not receive any recognition for his direction, two, Barry Ackroyd was not mentioned for cinematography and three most especially, Vanessa Redgrave was not included in the Best Supporting Actress category.
C’mon! These are Vanessa’s people! I cannot believe that they singled out Zoe Wanamaker for My Week with Marilyn. Don’t get me wrong, Ms. Wanamaker is a terrific actress but I just don’t see that particular performance meriting awards recognition, when Redgrave’s does not. Ditto for Judi Dench in the same film. I adore Dame Judi but that’s not right. Kathy Bates in Midnight in Paris makes no sense to me either. Then again, they put Jodie Foster (Carnage) and Carey Mulligan (Shame) in the Lead Actress category when everyone else considers them as “supporting”. Oy!

(You’ll notice I did not include the omission of Gerard Butler from the Best Supporting Actor category for Coriolanus. Why? Because I wasn’t surprised. You’d think a near death experience would get someone to take him seriously.)

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2012/01/08/bafta...al-film-awards/

devo dire che,come lei,neanche io sono affatto sorpresa riguardo Gerry :(

Mina*
view post Posted on 9/1/2012, 15:15

Sono felice che il film sia stato preso in considerazione per delle nomination, ma mi dispiace per Gerry :( ...non lo prendono mai in considerazione!! :bash:

mariangela4
view post Posted on 9/1/2012, 16:42

piccolo...devi averci fatto il callo.... -_-

gemini78
view post Posted on 9/1/2012, 17:29

CITAZIONE
Because I wasn’t surprised. You’d think a near death experience would get someone to take him seriously.)

Ecco, forse per essere considerato avrebbe dovuto davvero schiattare!! <_<

iam.what.iam
view post Posted on 9/1/2012, 18:33

Onestamente prendere in considerazione Fiennes e non Mr.B mi sembra illogico, anche perchè secondo me Mr.B è molto più bravo di "Mono-Espressione Fiennes"..

mi viene da pensare che le nomination siano assegnate più per nome che non per l'effettiva bravura dell'attore..angry2

mariangela4
view post Posted on 9/1/2012, 19:05

CITAZIONE (gemini78 @ 9/1/2012, 17:29) 

.... :mmm:

Mina*
view post Posted on 9/1/2012, 19:59

CITAZIONE
Because I wasn’t surprised. You’d think a near death experience would get someone to take him seriously.)

Se per una nomination doveva schiattare, meglio non avere la nomination! :bash:

CITAZIONE (iam.what.iam @ 9/1/2012, 18:33) 
mi viene da pensare che le nomination siano assegnate più per nome che non per l'effettiva bravura dell'attore..angry2

Comincio a pensarlo anch'io! :angry:

gemini78
view post Posted on 9/1/2012, 20:59

CITAZIONE (mariangela4 @ 9/1/2012, 19:05) 

.... :mmm:

Visto che non so se il mio commento è stato capito, specifico che era acido-sarcastico contro chi decide le nominations. :sparta:

view post Posted on 17/1/2012, 11:43

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

le nominations ormai sono definitive,Coriolanus è stato preso un considerazione solo come Miglior Film Debutto Britannico(intendono per la regia forse...avrò tradotto bene? :huh: )

BEST FILM:
The Artist; The Descendants; Drive; The Help; Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

OUTSTANDING BRITISH FILM:
My Week With Marilyn; Senna; Shame; Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy; We Need to Talk About Kevin

OUTSTANDING BRITISH DEBUT
Attack the Block; Black Pond; Coriolanus; Submarine; Tyrannosaur

FILM NOT IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Incendies; Pina; Potiche; A Separation; The Skin I Live In

DOCUMENTARY
George Harrison: Living in the Material World; Project Nim; Senna

ANIMATED FILM:
The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn; Arthur Christmas; Rango

DIRECTOR:
The Artist/Michel Hazanavicius; Drive/Nicolas Winding Refn; Hugo/Martin Scorsese; Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy/Tomas Alfredson; We Need to Talk About Kevin/Lynne Ramsay

ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY:
The Artist; Bridesmaids; The Guard; The Iron Lady; Midnight In Paris

ADAPTED SCREENPLAY:
The Descendants; The Help; The Ides of March; Moneyball; Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

LEADING ACTOR:
Brad Pitt/Moneyball; Gary Oldman/Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy; George Clooney/The Descendants; Jean Dujardin/The Artist; Michael Fassbender/Shame

LEADING ACTRESS:
Berenice Bejo/The Artist; Meryl Streep/The Iron Lady; Michelle Williams/My Week with Marilyn; Tilda Swinton/We Need to Talk About Kevin; Viola Davis/The Help

SUPPORTING ACTOR
Christopher Plummer/Beginners; Jim Broadbent/The Iron Lady; Jonah Hill/Moneyball; Kenneth Branagh/My Week with Marilyn; Philip Seymour Hoffman/The Ides of March

SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Carey Mulligan/Drive; Jessica Chastain/The Help; Judi Dench/My Week with Marilyn; Melissa Mccarthy; Octavia Spencer/The Help

www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/17/...E80G0H820120117

Mina*
view post Posted on 17/1/2012, 11:55

Già che l'hanno preso in considerazione è tanto...almeno è nella lista, chissà...

9 replies since 9/1/2012, 15:05   108 views