Manhunt, crime thriller

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 18/4/2012, 08:50

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

La notizia di oggi è che Gerry dovrebbe fare un altro film(ormai non si contano più :mmm: ) chiamato Manhunt,con il regista del defunto progetto Escape from NY
http://www.moviehole.net/201253896escape-f...ng-else-planned

Escape from New York reboot may be off, but Eisner and Butler have something else planned…

Gerard Butler is set to star in “Manhunt”, a Breck Eisner (“Sahara”) directed actioner about a team of FBI agents sent to the North Carolina wilderness to chase the FBI’s most wanted man.
Now wasn’t Butler the favourite to play Snake Plissken in Eisner’s once-planned “Escape from New York” remake? If I were a betting man, I’d say they’ve been looking to work together on something since that one – thankfully – fell apart.
Deadline says the villain of “Manhunt” is “domestic terrorist and survivalist James Tollan, who has eluded arrest with the support of the local population while attacking the federal government. They enroll the help of a reluctant bear hunter to capture the killer. But once the team enters the woods, the hunters become the hunted as Tollan will stop at nothing to survive and defend his territory.”
Now if I recall correctly, wasn’t “Manhunt” also the name of that John Wilkes Booth project that Harrison Ford was once attached to? Not that it matters, that one’s not happening, but still… interesting. Or not. Moving right along.

inutile dire che a me non attira affatto...vabbè...

Mina*
view post Posted on 18/4/2012, 11:27

Spero che lasci perdere...

view post Posted on 21/4/2012, 22:03

Group:
Administrator

Da quello che leggo in questo articolo,il progetto mi sembra invece interessante,soprattutto se a Gerry danno la parte della 'preda'(il cattivo per intenderci) come fanno capire qui:

http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/gerard-bu...r-breck-eisner/

Though director Tommy Wirkola was just set to take on the adaptation of the graphic novel Afterburn starring Gerard Butler, it sounds like another project will get off the ground first for the star of 300. Deadline has word that Butler is in talks to lead Manhunt, a new action thriller with The Crazies director Breck Eisner at the helm of the production looking to begin shooting sometime towards the end of the year. The story follows an FBI team sent to the North Carolina wilderness to chase the FBI’s most wanted man, domestic terrorist and survivalist James Tollan, helped by the locals who keep him away from the law.

With attacks on the federal government becoming too much, the FBI enlists the help of a bear hunter to capture the killer, but that may not be enough as Tollan will stop at nothing to survive and defend his territory. It's presumed that Butler will be playing the criminal on the run as it's clearly the lead role, but I doubt I'm the only one who could also see him as a bear hunter. The story sounds interesting as there doesn't seem to be much to make the criminal a redeemable character unless all this domestic terrorism is a reaction to some way the country and government wronged him and ruined his life. It's interesting to note that both Butler and Eisner have been linked to the gestating Escape from New York remake, and if Manhunt works out, maybe they can rejuvenate the project?

Monika.
view post Posted on 21/4/2012, 22:10

Hai ragione, mi piacerebbe che facesse il cattivo...

Mina*
view post Posted on 21/4/2012, 22:29

Sembra interessante, ma non so perchè non mi convince molto... :mmm:

Comunque rispetto agli altri due che sono molto simili, è meglio questo.

gemini78
view post Posted on 22/4/2012, 11:57

Ecco, se facesse il cattivo allora mi piacerebbe, soprattutto il cattivo spietato!

Monika.
view post Posted on 22/4/2012, 12:50

Esatto: cattivo spietato, altrimenti che cattivo sarebbe? Vediamo come l'interpreta!

view post Posted on 23/5/2012, 13:40

Group:
Administrator

se ne riparla in questo articolo di gossip(quello della bottiglietta d'acqua per intenderci)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...ra-Nemcova.html

Pare che le riprese dovrebbero cominciare a fine anno:

It was recently reported that Gerard is in advanced talks to star in action thriller 'Manhunt'.
According to reports, the 42-year-old actor is negotiating a role for the film that sees a team of FBI agents going after their most wanted man, domestic terrorist and survivalist James Tollan, in the North Carolina wilderness.
The movie is expected to start production at the end of the year.

7 replies since 18/4/2012, 08:50   80 views